Yeah. And maybe, uh, uh, like a workspace.
而且 我不知道这是否可能
Also, I-I don't know if this is even possible,
但我知道我妻子肯定喜欢
but I know that my wife would just love
看山景
a view of the mountains.
好了 我知道哪里最合适你了
Okay, yes. I know exactly the place you're looking for.
-真的吗 -在风脊那边
- Really? - It's over on Wind Ridge.
我现在就可以带你去
I can show it to you now.
-现在吗 -是的
- Right now? - Absolutely.
我是打车过来的
Um, I took a ride share over here,
把地址发给我 我们到那里见吧
so just give me the address and I'll meet you over there.
不 我开车带你去吧
No, no. I'll take you there.
不 这太麻烦你了
No, that is above and beyond.
别客气 这是我的工作
Seriously, that's what I do.
来吧 你准会喜欢这一栋
Come on. You're gonna love this one.
-我保证 -迫不及待
- I promise you. - I'm excited.
来 你先请
Oh, here. After you.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
求你
Please.
我没有钱
I don't have any money.
我什么都没有
I don't have anything.
我可不这么认为
I disagree with that.
为了保护他们 你会不惜一切吧
You'd do anything to keep them safe, yeah?
对
Yes.
是啊 你当然会了
Yeah. Of course you would.
你跟她一样
You're just like her.
她 谁 我不懂
Her? Who? I don't understand.
我知道这对你来说非常可怕
I know this is really scary for you,
但你得知道我有何种能耐
but I need you to understand what I'm capable of.
我已经杀了61个人
I've killed 61 people.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
萝蒙娜 萝蒙娜 喂 听好了
Ramona, Ramona. Hey. Pay attention.
我们还没说到重点呢
We haven't even gotten to the important part yet.
你把脸露给我了
You're showing me your face.
天啊 我知道这意味着什么 你把脸露给我了
Oh, God, I know what that means. You're showing me your face.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
没人想死 没人想死
Nobody does. Nobody does.
好吗 你想要个活下去的机会吗
Okay? So you want a chance to live?
是的 我想
Yes. Yes, I do.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
那你得帮我
Then you need to help me.
帮你
Help you?
我需要你帮我挽救我的婚姻
I need you to help me save my marriage,
然后我就饶你一命
and then I'll spare your life.
好吗
Okay?
犯罪心理: 演变
"对一个人帮助最大的
"Few things can help an individual more
莫过于让他承担责任
than to placeresponsibility on him
让他知道你信任他"
and to let him knowthat you trust him."
黑人政♥治♥家 作家 教育家
布克·华盛顿
Booker T. Washington.
潘提斯部门主管
Section Chief Prentiss?
巴拉德警监
Captain Ballard?
叫我保罗就行
Call me Paul, please.
那你得喊我艾米莉
Only if you call me Emily.
多谢你专程从罗利过来一趟
Appreciate you coming all the way up here from Raleigh.
我知道行为分♥析♥组在调查一名叫赛勒斯的嫌疑人
Well, I know your BAU is looking at a suspect named Cyrus
是跟刺客案有关
in connection with the Sicarius investigation.
但我也知道刺客案已经结案
But I also know the Sicarius investigation is closed,
官方说法
officially speaking.
所以我觉得我还是亲自来一趟
So, I thought it best to make a personal appearance,
以防我需要努力说服一些上层管理人员
just in case I need to hard-sell a few upper-management suits
来帮助我们州的调查局
into helping out with my State Bureau of Investigation.
你们在调查什么
What are you looking at?
赛勒斯·勒布朗
I'm looking at a Cyrus LeBrun.
他上周死于肾衰竭
Died last week. Kidney failure.
他一个人住在瀑布湖附近的森林里
Lived out in the woods by himself near Falls Lake.
他错过了几次医生预约
Body wasn't actually found
尸体才被人发现
until he missed a couple doctor's appointments.
总之 治安官去的时候
Anyway, when the sheriff got out there,
说那地方让他毛骨悚然
he said the place gave him the creeps,
所以他叫我们介入了
so he called us in.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我们用了鲁米诺试剂 他的客厅亮得
We luminoled, and the living room lit up
像国♥庆♥的烟花夜
like the Fourth of July.
一种发光氨 与血红蛋白结合后会在暗处发光
-DNA呢 -我们查明了至少4名受害者的身份
- DNA? - We ID'd at least four victims,
其中一个是玛莉娅·琼斯
one of which was Maria Jones,
也就是西尔维奥·赫雷拉案的被害人
the victim in the Sylvio Herrera case.
所有DNA都在国家失踪/身份不明人员系统中比对过了吗
You ran all the DNA through NamUs?
比对过了
We did.
DNA结果和两个集装箱里的尸体
Now, there were no matches to the bodies
都没有匹配上
in either one of those shipping containers,
但要我说 这个赛勒斯
but I'm telling you, this Cyrus was clearly active
在集装箱受害者出现之前的几年里都很活跃
in the years leading up to all those container victims,
所以很有可能他后来进化成了
so it's quite possible that he evolved
你们在找的刺客
into this Sicarius you're looking for.
正如你所说 刺客案已经结案
As you said, the Sicarius case is closed,
但如果北卡罗来纳州调查局
but if the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation
请求行为分♥析♥组协助
were to request the BAU's assistance
调查勒布朗案 那么...
in the LeBrun investigation, then --
就当请求了吧
Consider it requested.
正式请求
Officially.
谢谢你 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
谢谢你 艾米莉
Appreciate it, Emily.
多谢
Thank you.
北卡罗来纳州调查局
North Carolina Bureau of Investigation
刚确定了又一个早于集装箱案的受害者
just identified another pre-container victim.
所以这个赛勒斯·勒布朗应该就是我们要找的那个赛勒斯
So, Cyrus LeBrun seems to be the Cyrus we're looking for.
应该吧 但是受害者特征不符
I guess, but the -- the victimology doesn't match.
没错 他的男性受害者年长且富裕
Yeah, his male victims are older and affluent,
而他的女性受害者则更年轻且无权无势
and his female victims are younger and disenfranchised.
他通过杀死这些有权势的男人
Okay, so, he's exerting dominance
来行使统治权
by killing these powerful men
然后用这些无助的女人
and then satisfying some kind of sexual sadism
来满足某种性♥虐♥癖
with these helpless women.
这两点都不符合我们对刺客的描述
Neither of which speaks to our profile of Sicarius.
是的 但玛莉娅·琼斯将两人联♥系♥在了一起
It doesn't, but Maria Jones is what ties the two together.
对 这不是巧合
Yeah, it's not a coincidence.
-他们二人之间一定有着某种关系 -对
- There has to be some relationship there. - Yeah.
没错 是的
Oh, indeed. It does.
勒布朗先生的确很小心谨慎
Mr. LeBrun did keep his life close to his creepy vest.
不过 有些时刻
However, there are moments in time
会被永久记录在数字档案中
that are eternally captured in the digital archives,
比如这张来自宾夕法尼亚州费城的
like this one from a family court
家庭法庭的照片 大约拍摄于1992年
in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, circa 1992.
这里说赛勒斯在他侄子李·杜瓦尔的父母
Okay, so it says here that Cyrus took custody of his nephew,
死于第二大街的一场公♥寓♥火灾后
Lee Duval, after the child's parents
接管了他的监护权
were killed in an apartment fire on Second Street.
李
Lee.
-李不是刺客与艾莉森·格林一起使用的化名吗 -是的
- Isn't Lee the alias that Sicarius used with Alison Green? - It is.
这 有点奇怪 不是吗
That's -- That's strange, isn't it?
怎么
What?
鉴于我们对赛勒斯·勒布朗的了解
Given everything we know about Cyrus LeBrun,
他似乎不像是那种
he doesn't seem like the kind of guy
愿意为孩子负责的人
that would want to take responsibility for a kid,
更不用说是他姐姐的孩子
much less his sister's kid.
确实如此 但找不到更多关于李
True, but there's no more background information
或其父母的背景资料
on Lee or his parents.
就只找到这些吗
Um, is this all you could find?
暂时是的 陛下 但我会继续查下去
Oh, for now, my liege, but I shall keep digging.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what was that?
什么怎么回事
What was what?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表