He also tapped into the security cameras
监控摄像头
monitoring the entrances to the park.
他想录下什么
To record what?
又不会发生爆♥炸♥
There wasn't gonna be an explosion.
不是录下东西
Not what.
是人
Who.
泰勒·格林 他在军队负责观察目标
Tyler Green -- he spotted targets for the Army.
他当时在公园就是在干这事
That's what he was doing in that park --
他想将"刺客"引到开阔处
trying to lure Sicarius into the open.
要进到公园里
To get into that park,
"刺客"必须穿过其中一个大门
Sicarius would have had to walk through one of those gates.
那样格林就可以将他拍下来
Meaning Green would have got him on camera,
但我们太早行动了
but we moved too early.
该死
Dammit.
等一下 首先 我们做了我们认为正确的事
Now, hold on. First, we did what we thought was right.
其次 这可是重大发现
And second, hey, that's a big leap.
你能证明这一点吗
Can you prove it?
她是谁 泰勒
Who is she, Tyler?
这是你妹妹
That's your sister.
她15年前失踪了
She went missing 15 years ago.
根据你的个人经历
And according to your personal history
和你的服役记录
and your military records,
你找了她10年
you searched for her for 10 years,
然后你停止了寻找
and then you stopped.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
根据你的行为 我推测你找到了
Based on your behavior, I think you figured out
杀害她的凶手
who killed her.
你并非加入了那个杀人网络
You didn't join that network.
你是渗入其中 寻找"刺客"
You infiltrated it to find Sicarius.
泰勒
Tyler.
我们是同一边的吗
We on the same side?
你们这些人...
You people...
毁了...
ruined...
一切
everything.
我不会再说一个字
I'm done talking.
原来他不是连环杀手
Okay, so he's not a serial killer.
而是义警
He's a vigilante.
不过他是怎么比我们调查更深的
How did he get closer than we did, though?
他获得了帮助
He had help.
从我们这
From us.
佩内洛普 他被捕时身上带着这个
Penelope, they found this on him when he was arrested.
这些是杀人装备的坐标
These are the coordinates for the kill kits.
他怎么得到的
How did he get them?
天啊
Oh, my God.
他就是我的告密者
He's my informant.
曾经 我能从中获得
You know, there was a time where I would have gotten
巨大快♥感♥
a real rush out of this --
借由杀人带来的兴奋感
just escaping the benign minutia of everyday life
逃离日常生活的无聊琐事
with the exhilaration of murder.
现在 这只能让我保持平静
Now, it just kind of keeps me level.
尤其当人们让我失望的时候
Especially when people let me down.
但你是不会让我失望的吧
But you're not gonna let me down, are you?
你不会
No.
我本以为我能让其他人替我动手
Ugh, I thought I could let other people do it for me,
但显然人们无法按照指示行动
but apparently, people cannot follow instructions.
你叫他们别留下尸体
You tell 'em not to leave a body,
他们却让现场尸体横陈
they go and make a whole scene.
你叫他们别杀和自己有关联的人
You tell them not to kill anyone that can be linked to them,
他们却杀死自己的
and they murder a former lover.
真不明白按几条简单规则行事
I don't understand what is so difficult
有什么难的
about following a few simple rules.
明明很简单
I mean, it's not hard.
我就做得到...
I did it...
抓了你
with you.
不是吗 哈尔
Didn't I, Hal?
求求你 你找错人了
P-Please, I'm not the guy.
我不是哈尔
I'm not Hal.
你今晚就是
You are tonight.
我不是 求求你 为什么抓我
I'm not. Please. Why me?
因为你和我没有关联
Because you cannot be linked to me.
老天 你刚才没认真听吗
Jesus Christ, haven't you been paying attention?
也因为穆斯不会留下尸体
Also because Moose here will not leave a body.
求你了 不要
Oh, please, no.
但主要是因为你长得很像
But mostly because you look a lot
我的邻居哈尔 他是个混♥蛋♥
like my next door neighbor, Hal, who's an asshole.
显然我不能去杀他
Clearly, I can't go and kill him
因为那会违反太多规则
because that would be breaking way too many rules.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表