We are processing the photographs,
但我们的主要目标是完成完整的DNA分♥析♥
but our main focus is a complete DNA breakdown.
一旦样本完成交叉对比和配型
Once the samples are crossed and typed,
我们就能确认尸体身份 希望能借此找到不明嫌犯
we can ID bodies and then, fingers crossed, our UnSub.
罗卡定律指出嫌犯在犯罪现场
Locard's Exchange Principle says that a perpetrator
法国法医学家/犯罪学家艾德蒙·罗卡(Edmond Locard)创建的理论 认为犯罪现场必会留下微量迹证
必然会带走一些东西 亦会留下一些东西
takes and leaves something at every crime scene.
如果这个人在17年间不断回到现场
If this guy revisited this for 17 years,
那么现场必然留下了他的什么
there's gonna be some piece of him in there.
潘提斯 你做了什么
Prentiss? What did you do?
贝利局长 长官 我只能把集装箱从华盛顿搬过来
Director Bailey, sir, I had to move this from Washington State.
当地警方没有必要的资源
The locals didn't have the resources necessary
来对其进行全面调查
to investigate it fully.
我懂了 我喜欢
And I get it. I love it.
我喜欢这种热情
I love the enthusiasm.
但上级不会喜欢这样
But the brass is not gonna like this.
尸体数量已经上升到24具了
The body count's already gone up to 24,
还不算那些死无全尸的
not counting the bones.
我想弄清楚
I-I want to be clear here.
上级不想让行为分♥析♥组解决此案吗
The brass doesn't want the BAU solving this case?
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我去提一下
Let me run it up the flagpole.
希望值得这么做
Just hope it's worth it.
去找资源管理部主管麦克纳马拉过来
Get me Director McNamara in Resource Management.
天 你每天都要处理这种事吗
Man. You deal with that every day?
每一天
Every day.
好像这工作本身还不够困难一样
As if this job wasn't hard enough.
佐治亚州 惠特菲尔德县
加密电♥话♥来电
接听 拒绝
VPN登入
用户名
密♥码♥
VPN警告
圣彼得堡线路接入
想看从哥伦比亚特区传来的东西吗
附件 一条视频
你仔细听好了
I want you to listen very carefully.
因为你要做一个选择
Because you have a choice to make.
我会切断你的脊髓
I'm going to cut your spinal cord.
天啊
Oh, God.
你可以四肢瘫痪地活着
You can either live as a quadriplegic.
脖子以下无法控制
Control nothing from the neck down.
或者我杀了你
Or I kill you.
你的选择是什么
So what's your choice?
杀了我吧
Kill me.
消息发送
你觉得怎么样
消息已发送
你遵守规则了吗
消息已接收
字字遵守
消息已发送
先不说了
还有事要做
犯罪心理:演变
传言 奥斯卡·王尔德曾写道
It is claimed that Oscar Wilde wrote,
"世上的一切都和性有关 除了性本身
"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex.
性关乎权力"
Sex is about power."
但这不是他写的
Except he didn't.
没人知道是谁写的
Nobody knows who wrote it.
我梳理了一下两位被害人的手♥机♥
So I combed through our two victims' cellphones.
这两头"公牛"
And, uh, these bulls,
他们取悦过非常非常多女人
they made a large number of women very, very happy.
-你是嫉妒吗 -不
- What're you, jealous? - No.
我很尊重婚姻的圣洁
I respect the sanctity of marriage too much
无法接受和已婚女士乱来
to mess with married women.
我在寻找这些已婚女士的共性
I was looking for overlap between the wives.
如果不明嫌犯是一个被戴绿帽的丈夫
If the UnSub is a cuckolded husband,
我感觉可以从那里开始查 但目前没有发现
I figured that's the place to start, but so far, nothing.
毒检呢
How about a tox screen?
这个不明嫌犯肯定使用了大量致幻剂
This UnSub said must be using heavy-duty narcotics.
还在等结果 但你是对的
Still waiting. But you're right.
如果他进行了背部手术
If he's performing back surgery,
肯定不能只往脑袋上砸一下
it's gonna take a lot more than a bonk on the head.
酒店那边进展如何
Where are we with hotels?
第一家没什么帮助
Number one was no help.
但第二家有收据
But number two had the receipts.
史蒂夫·邓肯并没有付房♥费
So Steve Duncan didn't pay for the room.
是他的女性朋友付的 朱莉·苏利文
His lady friend did, Julie Sullivan.
朱莉·苏利文
房♥地♥产♥中介
为什么她看起来很眼熟
Why does she look familiar?
因为她嫁给了这个人
That's 'cause she's married to this guy.
杰克·苏利文 哥伦比亚特区的市议会议员
Jack Sullivan, City Councilman for the District of Columbia.
请为苏利文投票
带他们俩过来
Bring them both in.
议员会跟我们打太极
The councilman will stonewall us,
但我们或许可以从妻子那里得到些什么
but we might be able to get something from the wife.
如果我们能先找点他们两个的背景信息
It'd be nice if we could get some background intel
那再好不过了 但是没有佩内洛普...
on the both of them, but without Penelope --
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
各位 我知道行为分♥析♥组跟以前不一样了
Guys, I know the BAU is different.
我想念里德 我想念西蒙斯
I miss Reid. I miss Simmons.
我们都想念佩内洛普
And we all miss Penelope.
但没有他们 我们也得把这个案子解决了
But we're gonna have to solve this case without them.
好了 各位 你们都很棒
Okay, pals, you're all wonderful,
但这些小框框让我有点头晕
but these little boxes are making my brain wobbly.
我想肯定不只是我这样
And I'm sure it's not just me.
我们明天继续 如何
So let's pick this up tomorrow, okay?
佩内洛普 我用自动化接口的时候
Penelope, I'm still getting a 503
还是会报503错误
when I use the automated interface.
莱莉 我懂你的痛苦
Oh, Riley, I feel your pain.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what,
我会把我的诊断清单发到你的邮箱
I will e-mail you my diagnostic checklist.
还不行的话 再打给我 好吗
Still no bueno, give me a call. Okay?
除了12点到1点之间不行
Except not between 12:00 and 1:00
因为那是我的野餐时间
because that is my picnic time.
好吗 再见
Alright? Bye!
再见
Auf Wiedersehen!
你是Helpercat220吗
你是谁
Who is this?
我知道安网是怎么被黑的 你应该这样复仇
请问你是谁
Who are you, please?
Anon412登出
解码 完成
亚历山大市凶案嫌犯已身亡
贝塞斯达失踪青少年已寻回
听着 我没办法帮你
Look, I cannot help you.
你想让我做的事 会毁了我的事业
What you're asking me about, it will destroy my career.
那你帮帮你自己吧 议员
Then help yourself out, Councilman.
我们从这里开始
Let's start here.
你告诉我你昨晚在哪
You tell me where you were last night.
如果我们能证实你说的话
And if we can back up your story,
那你的私人生活就还是个秘密
then your private life stays private.
我在家等
I was at home waiting.
等朱莉
For Julie?
杰克在等我
Jack waits for me.
当我和其他男人在一起时
And when I'm with, you know, other men,
我会给他发视频
I-I send him videos.
你做这种事的时候 你丈夫不会嫉妒吗
Doesn't your husband get jealous when you do this?
他生气吗
Angry?
不会
No.
是我先提出的
It was my idea.
我以为她不会喜欢 但...
I didn't think she would like it, but, uh...
我喜欢
I do.
因为当他回家的时候
Because when he comes home,
就好像他得再一次赢得我的心
it's like he has to win me over again.
这不关我的事 好吗
It's none of my business, okay?
我并不是来对你的癖好说三道四的
I'm not here to kink-shame you.
但我要说实话
But I've got to be honest.
很多男人会因为小事而杀人
A lot of men have killed over less.
不是我
That's not me.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
你能证明吗
Can you prove it?
杰克收到的最后一段视频
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表