长官 国内反恐组的专长
Sir, Domestic Terrorism's expertise
是应对反政♥府♥组织 反权威组织
is in anti-government, anti-authority groups,
这里并没有此类组织参与的相关证据
and there's no evidence of that here.
这是一个连环杀手网络
We're dealing with a network of serial killers
驱动他们的是冲动 并非政♥治♥
who are driven by compulsion, not politics.
即便如此
Even if you're right,
公开的力量展示也能给民众安全感
a public demonstration of strength would make people feel safe.
但却不能给他们安全
But it wouldn't make them safe.
国内反恐组会让我们亮出所有底牌
DT would put in protocols that would show every card we have.
那刺客就会有机会改变策略
That'd give Sicarius the chance to adapt.
潘提斯探员
Agent Prentiss,
如果我要在局长面前替你说话
if I'm going to make your case to the director,
得让他知道合适的资源
he needs to know that the right resources
被用来解决问题了
are being deployed on a problem.
行为分♥析♥组就是合适的资源
The BAU is the right resource.
他们得证明自己
They need to prove it.
我会尽可能拖住上面
I'll hold off the brass as long as I can.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你个两面派的混♥蛋♥
You two-faced little jerk.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
-怎么样啊 -好激动
- How'd it go? - So excited.
我们赢了 这不是"大消息"
We won. That's not "The news".
我考上了
I got in!
爸爸 我考上了
Daddy, I got in!
布拉克斯顿学院
Braxton Academy?
我们去年春天申请的
We applied last spring?
他们能把20%的学生送进常青藤名校
They send 20% of their students to the Ivy League.
私立学校
Private school?
恭 恭喜
C-Con-- Congratulations!
谢谢
Thank you.
那么明年就我一个人坐校车了
It means I'm gonna be all alone on the bus next year.
好啊
Score.
是啊 再不用照顾你了 我可难过了
Yeah, I'm really torn up about not having to babysit you anymore.
公办学校怎么不好了
What happened to public school?
我们跟她说了 如果她成绩好 能考上...
We told her that if she got the grades and she got in...
伊莱亚斯 这是她的梦想
Elias, it's her dream.
学费很贵
It's expensive.
封城让我们的存款几乎见底了
Lockdown burned through most of our savings,
-生意也不... -我知道我知道
- business has not been - I know, I know, I know.
我们会有办法的
We will figure it out, okay?
她那么高兴呢
She is so excited.
你去科技间不会更舒服吗
Wouldn't you be more comfortable in the High Tech Room?
我需要烧更多鼠尾草
You know, I-I need to burn more sage
迷迭香和杜松 还要在墙角撒盐
and rosemary and juniper and salt the corners.
我从初创企业文化里学到
You know, what I learned in start-up culture
工作时最好保持社交活动
is that it's good to be social while you work.
还有 我们需要桌上足球桌
Also, we need a foosball table.
好吧
Okay.
你是怎么找到他们的论♥坛♥的
So how did you find their discussion forum?
绿帽侠公牛 罗伯特·哈里斯
The cuckold bull guy, Robert Harris,
他的手♥机♥上有个通信软件
he had a messaging thing on his phone,
是隐藏在假的天气软件里的
hidden behind a fake weather app,
灭门者 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特
and the family annihilator, Rory Gilcrest,
他的手♥机♥上也有一样的东西
had the same one on his phone.
真实罪案在所有媒体上都是
True crime is one of the most popular topics
最热的话题之一 这对我们是个挑战
across all media, and that's a challenge for us.
光是这个论♥坛♥上就有55.8万名会员
See, just in this forum, there are 558,000 members.
要找到我们想找的那些
So, looking for the specific ones that we need --
就像在大海里捞蓝针
it's like finding a straw-colored needle in a haystack.
首先 我们要缩小嫌疑人范围
Well, first, we need to narrow down the suspect pool.
关于缩小范围
In narrowing news,
我找到了两个我们已经见过的人
I identified two people we've seen before.
从他们发的贴来看
Now, based on their posts,
这是那三个自尽的不明嫌犯
these are the three UnSubs that have offed themselves,
因为我打开了他们的手♥机♥
and because I got into their phones,
我发现他们都跟这个人聊过
I discovered they each chatted with this individual.
用户45125
45125是谁
Who is 45125?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是个连环杀手的可怕尤达大♥师♥
He's some sort of terrible Yoda for serial killers,
给出各种建议
doling out copious advice.
所有人都在努力引起他的注意
Everybody's trying to get his attention.
刺客
Sicarius.
好吧 我们需要知道还有谁在跟他联♥系♥
Okay, we need to know who else he's been talking to.
所有私信都是走的另一个服务器
All of the direct messages go through a different server.
但知道我可以做什么吗
But you know what I can do?
我可以对比盘查这个论♥坛♥上
I can cross-reference everyone on this forum
有谁跟45125先生在公屏上有过交流
with anyone Mr. 45125 has had any public chatting with,
匹配结果 17131个
一共有...
and we got...
还是一片汪♥洋♥大海
It's still too big of a haystack.
是啊 我的音乐天使
Truth, my angel of music.
《歌♥剧魅影》中指引克莉斯汀的声音
在这片不小 但小了一些的海洋里
This significant, yet smaller stack
有三名拿走了杀人装备的不明嫌犯
contains the three UnSubs with the kill kits
和我的那位告密者
and my informant.
好了 我们开始翻找
Alright, well, let's start searching
这一大♥片♥汪♥洋♥吧
through this big, old haystack.
卡姆 我得多接活儿
Cam, I need more work.
我女儿刚得到个好机会
My little girl just got a big opportunity
我们不想错失良机
and we're trying to make it happen.
这事嘛
Yeah, about that.
公♥司♥在削减开支
The company's starting to make cutbacks,
而生意并没有恢复到我们预想的水平
and business just isn't coming back the way that we thought.
所以你得让我出去工作
And that's why you need to put me back on the road.
我是你们最好的销♥售♥工程师
I'm the best sales engineer that you have.
其实 伊莱亚斯
Actually, Elias,
你的岗位要被裁撤了
your role is one of the ones that's gonna be eliminated.
等等 你要解雇我吗
Wait, are you firing me?
是在削减人员
It's -- It's a reduction in force.
我们还需要你退还公♥司♥的车
And we're gonna need you to return the company car.
我有老婆孩子呢
I have a wife and kids.
我的女儿准备要上学了
My -- My little girl is about to start school.
我要怎么养活她们
How am I supposed to pay for that?
销♥售♥工程师很抢手的
Well, sales engineers are in high demand.
你又是个好员工
You're a good worker.
我相信你会有办法的
I'm sure you'll land on your feet.
我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm just really sorry.
太好了
That's awesome.
听说他们的袋棍球队特别厉害
I hear they have a killer lax team.
你该申请的
You know, you should apply.
我们可以拼车呢
We could carpool.
别让他抱太高期望
Hey, now, don't get his hopes up.
那种高档学校才不会想要查德这样的孩子
Those fancy-ass schools ain't looking for a kid like Chad.
-又来了 -怎么
- Here we go. - What?
你以为她能进布拉克斯顿
You -- You think she got into Braxton
是因为她比你强吗
'cause she's better than you?
不 他们是想多元化 现在都这样
Nah, they just need to diversify, like everywhere else.
现在纯正的美国孩子没人要了
There's no place for a clean-cut, all-American kid anymore.
他们都只要怪胎
They're all looking for the weirdos.
管弦乐队的 观鸟的 另类的
The orchestra, the birdwatcher, the alterna-whatever --
斯帕克斯先生 我考进布拉克斯顿
Mr. Sparks, I got into Braxton
是因为我很努力
because I worked my ass off.
当然了
Of course you did.
平等只是公平竞争的意思 你知道吧
You know, equality just means an even playing field, right?
你小心点 小姑娘
You be careful, little girl.
你这年纪肯定觉得世界很单纯
The world can seem awfully simple at your age.
有什么问题吗
Hey, is there a problem?
没有问题
Nah, there's no problem.
你女儿似乎以为自己是个大人了
Your little girl just seems to think she's a grownup.
我年纪大到知道什么叫可悲的酒鬼
Old enough to recognize a sad drunk.
霍莉 回家去
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表