都吻合
All of it.
那现在有多个弃尸点了
Well, we now have multiple dump sites.
应该足以确定不明嫌犯的舒适区
That should be enough to map out our UnSub's comfort zone,
他在哪生活 工作 娱乐
where he lives, works, and plays.
我一直在整理
Yeah, I've been working on that.
问题在于 每个弃尸点
Problem is that each of these locations
相隔上百英里
are hundreds of miles apart.
不管他怎么做的 这对他来说没什么不便
Whatever he's doing, it ain't out of convenience.
那么他把尸体弃在这里
Okay, so he must be putting the bodies here
肯定另有原因
for some other reason.
情感联♥系♥ 个人联♥系♥
Emotional tie, personal tie.
谁住在这附近
Who lives around here?
没人
Nobody.
这附近只有烟草农庄
Nothing but tobacco farms around here.
查清每个弃尸点
Get a survey on property owners
半径五英里范围内的地♥产♥所有者
in a five-mile radius around each dump site.
可能不是便利问题
It might not be about convenience.
可能是地♥产♥问题
It might be about real estate.
你怎么样了
Hey, how are you?
他们有发现吗
Um, did -- did they find anything?
只是甲状腺发炎
It's just an inflamed thyroid.
氨比西林就能治好
It can be treated with, uh, Ampicillin.
完全没有性命之虞
So not life threatening.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
永远别再这么吓我了
Don't ever do this to me again.
这不公平
It's not fair.
公平
Fair?
这是我们的婚姻 小洁 我们就这样
This is our marriage, JJ. This is what we do.
才不是呢
It is not.
是吗
Oh, really?
有多少次你办案回来
How many times you come home from a case
说有连环杀手拿枪指着你
and say some serial killer had a gun on you,
-但没什么事 -好吧
- but it was just fine? - Okay...
那也就...
That happened, like --
两周前 你擒抱了一个炸♥弹♥客
Two weeks ago, when you had to tackle the bomber.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
那我们改变这一点吧
So, let's change that.
我不想再不知情了
I don't want to be in the dark anymore.
我想知道
I want to know.
你也一样 亲爱的
Well, that door swings both ways, honey.
你也要打给我 告诉我你面对的情况
You have to call and let me know what you're walking into.
好 我会的
Okay. I will.
-是吗 -怎么了
- Oh, yeah? - What?
你得证明
You gotta prove it.
你得拉钩保证
You gotta pinky swear.
我保证 我会打给你
I swear I will call you.
好
Alright.
我好高兴你没事
I'm so, so glad you're okay.
好了
Alright.
你拉钩保证了
You pinky swore.
不是开玩笑的
That's no joke.
你可要打电♥话♥
You better call.
你们发现什么了
What did you find?
我们知道三个弃尸点对不明嫌犯的重要性
We found the significance of the three disposal sites
是什么了
to our UnSub.
他把尸体都丢弃在了
He dumps the bodies next to properties
她的地♥产♥附近
all belonging to her.
弗吉尼亚州参议员玛莎·里弗斯
Senator Martha Reeves from Virginia.
所以这事的动机是政♥治♥
So, this is politically motivated.
不 只有她少数心腹才知道
No. Only a handful of her inner circle knew
她的烟草农场是参议院竞选资金的来源
that her tobacco farms funded her senate campaign.
谁符合侧写呢
Who does fit the profile?
她儿子 本杰明
Her son, Benjamin.
等等 打住
Wait a minute. Stop right there.
青少年时 多次因持毒和袭击被捕
Multiple arrests for possession and assault as a teenager,
包括在她第三次婚姻的新婚之夜袭击了她丈夫
including an attack on her third husband on their wedding night.
侧写认为嫌犯有恋母情结的动机
Now, the profile calls for an Oedipal motivation.
没有什么比这更恋母的了
It does not get much more Oedipal than that.
打住 我不在乎侧写怎么说
Stop. I-I don't care what the profile says.
我们不能光凭理论就去逮捕现任参议员的儿子
We are not arresting a sitting senator's son based on a theory.
那就让我们证明吧
Then let us prove it.
允许我们监视他
Give us approval to put him under surveillance.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
道格拉斯 你还想不想
Douglas, do you want
抓住杀克莱尔·德汉姆的凶手了
to catch Claire Durham's killer?
因为你要么保护你服务的人♥民♥
Because you can either protect the people you serve
要么保护你自己 但你别想兼得
or protect your ass, but you can't do both.
还是不行
The answer is still no.
不过参议员手下有工作人员
But senators have staffs.
他们的子女也是
So do their children.
从那入手吧
Start there.
我只能给你们这么多自♥由♥
That's as much rope as I can give you.
杰西卡·塞耶
杰西卡·塞耶说当时有一名助理
Jessica Sayer said that an assistant
在医院等着她
was waiting for her in the hospital.
-我们得找到此人 -好
- That's who we need to locate. - Yeah.
有点早吧
Little early, isn't it?
已经是下午三点了 先生
It's 3:00 PM, sir.
如我所说 还早
Like I said. Early.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我从朋友那听说 联调局盯上了
I got word from a friend that the FBI is interested
和我们有关的一起案子
in a case that involves us.
那就去处理好
Well, handle it.
本杰明 这是联邦调查
Benjamin, it's a federal investigation.
我没法..."处理好"
I just can't... "handle" it.
那就有麻烦了
Well, that's a problem.
本杰明
Benjamin?
你先退下
Give us a minute.
你还没回复青年培养活动的邀约
You haven't RSVP'd for the Foster Youth Event.
我给忘了
Must've slipped my mind.
我帮你回复了
I did it for you.
我们必须恢复你的形象
We have to rehabilitate your image,
让你重返募款圈
get you back out on the fundraising circuit.
我的形象
My image?
你是指你的形象吧
Don't you mean your image?
我之前听说 你在辣妈界的支持率跌了6%
Last I heard, you were down with MILFs by six points.
带我出席活动
Showing up with me on your arm
并不会助你成为年度好妈妈
isn't gonna make you mother of the year.
本杰明
Benjamin.
把酒杯放下
Put the glass down.
立刻放下
Now.
过来
Here.
你会乖乖出席
You will be there.
也不会顶嘴
And you will not argue.
明白了吗
Am I clear?
明白了
Yes.
乖孩子
Good.
刺客
我们知道刺客是如何筛选他的变♥态♥杀手的
Alright, we know how Sicarius screens his psychopaths,
但说服他们自杀并非易事
but it's a long way to get them to commit suicide.
这正是社会工程学起作用的地方
That's where the social engineering comes into play.
据我观察 他很擅长这个
From what I could tell, he was very good at it.
我同意 他不就耍到你了吗
I'll say. He tricked you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
那我就顺着你问吧
I'll bite.
我漏掉了什么
What am I missing?
你心理战经历的背景
Your background in psychological operations.
你成功让他和你说话了 但只是第一周
You got him to talk to you, but only for the first week.
你开始提问 他就看穿你了
He was able to see through you when you started asking questions.
假炸♥弹♥那事 你以为你在揭露他的身份
That fake bomb thing -- you thought you were exposing him.
其实是他在揭露你
He was exposing you.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表