这是个有趣的问题
That is an interesting question,
但是还不算最有趣的
but it's not the most interesting question.
最有趣的问题是 你只是个70岁的老头
The most interesting question is why would I need drugs
而我年富力强
and the wine and a gun in the kitchen
我还需要在酒里下毒
when you're a 70-year-old man...
并且用到枪
and I'm not?
2012年8月
天呐
Man.
我知道
I know, right?
后院好极了 还有个游泳池
The backyard's perfect. It even has a pool.
不过最好的是
But the best part is
孩子可以有自己的房♥间
the baby would have her own room.
这就是我们想要的房♥子
I mean, it's everything that we wanted.
不过 这房♥子有点大了吧
It is a lot of house, though, you know?
怎么了
What?
没什么 没事
Oh, nothing, nothing.
别敷衍我 到底怎么了
Don't "nothing" me. What is it?
因为我的成长经历 我从没想过安定下来
The way I grew up, I've never wanted to put down roots.
而现在 这就是我最想要的
And now... it's all I want.
我想要一座房♥子 我们可以在这抚养自己的孩子
I want a house where we can raise our kids
甚至孩子的孩子 一个属于我们的地方 你明白吗
and our grandkids, just a place that's ours, you know?
没有人可以从我们手中夺走这些
No one can take from us.
我觉得这里就是我想要的
I guess I see it here.
我的天 你是要筑巢吗
Holy shit. Are you nesting?
可不就是吗
Oh, shit, I am.
好吧
Okay.
行吗
Okay?
对 就是这里了
Yeah. Let's do it.
你要干什么 伊莱亚斯
What are you gonna do, Elias?
等他们在这发现了我的尸体
How far do you think you're gonna get
你觉得你还能逍遥多久
when they find my dead body here?
你傻吗
What are you, nuts?
我不会在这动手
I'm not gonna do it here.
我老婆要是发现我毁了她的地板会杀了我的
My wife would murder me if I ruined her floors.
大卫·罗西手♥机♥位置已更新
华盛顿州雷德蒙市西蒙大道2016号♥
信♥号♥♥丢失
你们谁有罗西的消息
Have you heard from Rossi?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他还没回来报到
He hasn't checked in.
我要加西亚定位他的手♥机♥
I'm having Garcia ping his phone.
没有什么坏消息 可能没事
Uh, not -- not scary news. Could be fine.
罗西的手♥机♥关机了
Rossi's phone is off.
你能查到他最后的已知位置吗
Well, can you route his last-known coordinates?
当然可以 发给你了
Of course. Here you go.
华盛顿州雷德蒙市西蒙大道2016号♥
埃尔维斯 小洁 飞去西雅图
Alvez, JJ, fly to Seattle.
不要跟伊莱亚斯接触 把罗西带回来就好
Do not engage with Elias Voit. Just bring Rossi home.
出事了
Something's wrong.
罗西的云数据里有个奇怪的链接
Rossi's cloud data has a weird link in it.
看上去有人骗他打开了
It looks like somebody tricked him into opening
一个不该打开的东西
something he should not have opened.
是沃特吗
Was it Voit?
不 像是一则语♥音♥信息
Uh, no, looks like a -- a voicemail.
看看这个混♥蛋♥是谁
Let's see who this jerkface is.
是我
Ah, hi, hey, it's me.
我刚刚想你了
I was just -- I was just thinking about you.
不要回电♥话♥ 再见
Don't -- Don't call me back. Okay, bye.
佩内洛普 那是你的声音吗
Penelope, is -- is that your voice?
是的 但是这是...
Um, y-yes, but it -- it --
天呐
Oh, my God.
不过那是 那是给...
But that was -- that was meant for --
泰勒·格林
Tyler Green.
因为你违抗了我的命令
Because you disregarded my direct order.
接下来这么办
This is what is gonna happen.
佩内洛普 你和埃尔维斯和小洁一起出警
Penelope, you are gonna join Alvez and JJ in the field,
不仅要找到罗西 还要阻止泰勒
not just to find Rossi, but to pin down Tyler, too.
你们三人会需要一些帮助
And the three of you are gonna have some help.
-小洁 -在
- JJ? - Yeah.
我需要你找特区警局帮个忙
I need you to call in a favor from D.C. Metro.
-我要撒尿 -很遗憾 不行
- I have to take a leak. - Too bad.
你要我尿裤子吗
You're gonna let me piss my pants?
你进我家前应该穿个纸尿裤的
Should've worn your Depends before you came into my house.
能不能别再拿我的年纪说事了
Will you cut the old man shit?
-有点看不起人 -行
- It's condescending. - Good.
不得不说 当希德妮告诉我
'Cause I got to tell you, when Sydney told me
你来过家里时
that you were in the house,
我还挺期待的 你可是传说中的大卫·罗西
I was expecting David Rossi, the legend.
不过我看到的大卫·罗西 只是个退休老头
But what I got was David Rossi, the AARP member.
我还想能棋逢对手
I was hoping for a challenge.
但现在看来一点也提不起我的兴趣
Barely even raised my pulse.
我可以直接尿在裤子里
Well, I can wiggle out of my pants.
来吧
Here we go.
-怎么了 -你不能在自己的车里尿尿
- What? - You're not pissing in your own car.
很明显 我没有选择
Apparently, I don't have a choice.
你有
Yes, you do.
你可以等我把你的车卖♥♥了买♥♥辆新的
You can wait until I unload your car and got a new one.
那就祝你好运了
Oh, good luck with that.
车里会臭翻天的
The smell is gonna be awful.
尿里有没有DNA来着
Does urine have DNA?
等下 我已经太老了
Oh, wait. I'm so old.
记不得了
I can't remember.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Fine, fine, fine.
行了 去吧
Alright, come on.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
你肯定已经想好了目的地
You must have a destination in mind.
你的小脑袋就不必操心这了
Don't worry your pretty little head about it.
你能自己把拉链拉开吗
Can you unzip yourself?
怎么 你想帮我吗
Why? You want to help?
该死的
Ah, damn it.
好吧
Alright, look,
如果你真的想给我增加点难度
if you really want to make my life difficult,
大可以跑到路上 拦下他们的车
you can run out into the road, wave them down.
他们可能会停车
They'll probably stop.
但之后我可能只能再杀两个
But then I'd probably have to kill two,
或者三个人了 所以...
maybe three more people, so...
你自己决定
It's your call.
来了
Here we go.
你们没事吧
Hey, man, you guys alright?
没事
Yeah, we're good.
你们爆胎了吗 我们可以帮你们叫拖车公♥司♥
Got a flat tire or something? We can call AAA.
趁他们还没发现你的手被绑着之前 让他们走
Make them go away before they see your hands are tied.
不用了 只是一个老头
No need! Just an old man
憋不到下一个服务站了
who couldn't make it to the next rest stop!
好吧 祝晚上顺利
Alright. Have a good night.
你们也是
Yeah, you too.
完事走人
Finish up.
果然谨慎即大勇啊
I guess discretion is the better part of valor.
艾米莉 我们准备降落
Hey, Emily, we're on descent.
特区市警局派威尔来了
Uh, Metro got back to Will.
你喜欢那架飞机吗 威尔
How you liking that jet, Will?
我久仰其大名了
You know, I've heard a lot about it.
但没想过我也会有机会搭乘
Never thought I'd get a ride on it.
你有什么发现
What did you find?
泰勒的家人最初报案说他姐姐失踪时
When Tyler's family first reported his sister missing,
他把他所有手♥机♥号♥码都告诉我们了
he gave us all of his cellphone numbers
以防她会设法联♥系♥他
in case she tried to contact him somehow.
其中一个号♥码还在使用
One of them was still active,
所以我们知道这号♥码 而你们不知道
which is why we had it and you guys didn't.
-你能把那号♥码发给加西亚吗 -已经发了
- Can you send that number to Garcia? - Already did.
我们IT部门做了故障分♥析♥
And my IT department did the breakdown,
今天早些时候
and earlier today,
泰勒给罗西的手♥机♥发了个网络钓鱼链接
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表