他始终比你快一步
He was a couple steps ahead of you the whole time.
好笑的是 我从他那问出加密坐标后
It's funny, after I snagged some encrypted coordinates from him,
我还以为他疏忽大意了
I thought he was being careless.
你顶多算是走运
You got lucky, at best.
确实
I did.
就像我幸运地找到了
Just like I got lucky when I searched out
最大最坏的黑客
the biggest, baddest hacker of them all.
-叫黑皇后 -小子 闭嘴
- Called the Black Queen. - Kid, shut up.
我在社交媒体网站找到她时
When I found her on a social media network,
感到难以置信
I was like, "What? This is her?
"这个喜欢猫咪梗图和独角兽的人就是她吗"
With the kitten memes and the unicorns?"
但接着我想到 这就是我的切入点
But then I was like, "No, it's my way in."
如果我告诉她 她不帮忙就会死很多人
If I told her that people would die if she didn't help,
她一定会满足我所有要求
she'd give me whatever I wanted.
我就是这样把杀人装备弄到手的
And that is how I got my hands on a kill kit.
他可能耍了我 但我也耍了你
So, maybe he tricked me, but I tricked you.
你赢不过别人也硬不服输 对吧
You don't know how to quit when you're behind, do you?
他自己送上门的吗
He walked in?
米契·内文斯
Mitch Nevins.
本杰明·里弗斯的私人助理
Personal assistant to Benjamin Reeves.
这也太巧了
Timing's a little too good.
不要放松警惕
Don't let your guard down.
好
Yeah.
你不知道我来这是鼓起了多大的勇气
You don't understand what it took me to come here.
我们从头说起
Let's start at the beginning.
关于你的老板 你究竟知道什么
What exactly do you know about your boss,
本杰明·里弗斯
Benjamin Reeves?
给我豁免权我才开口
I can't talk unless I have immunity.
没得商量
Full stop.
你知道这事吗
Do you know about this?
怎么回事
The hell?
他对照片的兴趣有点过大了
He's a little too into those photos.
我们说过肯定有人帮里弗斯制♥作♥假牙
And we said that someone had to make the appliance for Reeves?
该死 他们是作案同伙
Shit. It's a partnership.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我做过一些事
I've done things.
什么样的事
What kind of things?
你和本杰明一起做的吗
Do you do them with Benjamin?
本杰明
Benjamin?
不是
No.
本杰明根本不知情
Benjamin has no idea.
带上小洁
Take JJ.
立刻逮捕他 并搜查他的车
I want him arrested and his car searched now.
我们找到金属牙了 有点太过轻松
So, we found the teeth. A little too easily.
我们被耍了
We're being played.
我重看了审讯录像
I reviewed the video.
米契拐着弯暗示自己有罪
Mitch danced all the way up to incriminating himself,
但他没有真的说出来
but he never actually said it.
还有更糟的 我们检查了他的手♥机♥
Yeah, well, it gets worse. We checked his phone.
他没靠近过抛尸点
He was nowhere near the dump site.
他完全是在浪费我们的时间
He's completely wasting our time.
这都是幌子 对吧
This is all a smoke screen, isn't it?
你为什么为本杰明·里弗斯掩饰
Why are you covering for Benjamin Reeves?
律师
Lawyer.
杰西卡
Jessica.
你看起来很可口
You look good enough to eat.
最近过得怎么样 杰西卡
So, how you been, Jessica?
有没有想我
Did you miss me?
你肯定想我了
Mm, I bet you did.
你肯定每天都想起我 对吗
I bet you think about me every day, don't you?
未知来电
会是谁打来的呢
Now, who could that be?
佩内洛普 有发现吗
Penelope, what do you got?
有大发现 杰西卡·塞耶的手♥机♥定位显示
A whole lot. Jessica Sayer's phone is pinging
她在主街和第一街交界处的市政停车场
in a city parking garage off of Main and First.
飞快点 超级女郎们 妈妈需要好消息
Fly fast, super-ladies. Mama needs some good news.
情况万分危急 务必赶到
Hanging by a thread over here. Make it happen.
我们两分钟后到
We're two minutes away.
我听说有人在打听我的事
I heard someone's been asking questions about me.
他们找过你吗
They come see you?
是的
Yes.
他们想知道什么
What did they want to know?
他们问了其他女人的事 我不认识的女人
Uh, they asked about other women, women I didn't know.
本杰明 我什么也没告诉他们 我发誓
Benjamin, I didn't tell them anything, I swear.
问题就出在这
Yeah, that's the problem.
你可能会说
You might.
环城精英
联调局 举起手
FBI! Hands up!
本杰明·里弗斯 你被捕了
Benjamin Reeves, you're under arrest.
老天
God --
你抓了他
You arrested him?
他和杰西卡·塞耶坐在同一辆车里 他还有枪
He was in a car with Jessica Sayer and he was armed.
我们能怎么办
What were we supposed to do?
参议员知道吗
Does the senator know?
不知道 他还没行使法权
No, and he hasn't invoked.
典型的自恋癖
Textbook narcissism.
我得想个好策略
I'm gonna have to thread the needle just right
才能让他认罪
to get a confession out of him.
我们不能这么做 你明白吗
We can't do this. Do you understand?
潘提斯 你要是进去 我们都会被解雇
Prentiss, if you go in there, we will all get fired.
跟我说说克莱尔·德汉姆
Tell me about Claire Durham.
为什么
W-Why?
我们搜查本杰明的手♥机♥时
When we looked into Benjamin's phone,
不仅发现了环城精英应用
we didn't just find The Beltway app.
还发现他是该公♥司♥的创始人之一
We also discovered he was one of the company's founders.
他创建应用就是为了狩猎像克莱尔这样的女人
He started it so he could hunt women like Claire on it.
这意味着你最能帮助我们了解
That means you're the closest person we can talk to
他的受害者的特征
to get a sense of his victimology.
克莱尔是怎样的人
What was Claire like?
年轻
Young.
有进取心
Aggressive.
就像参议员
Like the senator?
不 只是...意志坚定
No, just... determined.
和她母亲关系好吗
Good relationship with her mother?
很好 她和全家人都相处和睦
Yeah. She got along with her whole family, actually.
我去 你在做什么
The f-- W-What are you doing?
给他他想要的
Giving him what he wants.
母爱
Mommy.
不不不 潘提斯 别那么做
No, no, no, no, no, no. Prentiss, don't do that.
立刻从我面前消失 否则我把你的蛋割下来
Get out of my face or I'll cut your balls off
塞进你的嘴里
and feed them to you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
本杰明
Benjamin.
你最近不乖 对不对
You've been a bad boy, haven't you?
你是谁
Who are you?
艾米莉·潘提斯 联调局的
Emily Prentiss. FBI.
我没做错什么
I haven't done anything wrong.
你用枪指着杰西卡·塞耶
You had a gun on Jessica Sayer.
不 我只是身上带着枪
No, I had a gun on myself.
没用来指着她
Not her.
根据第二修正案 我有拥枪权
According to my Second Amendment rights, that's allowed.
那你们当时在做什么
So, what were you two doing?
只是聊天 像我们现在这样
Just chatting, like we are right now.
既然我们是在闲聊
Oh, well, if we're having a little chat,
不如你跟我说说珊德拉 克莱尔和萝丝
why don't you tell me about Sandra, Claire, and Rose?
那是谁
Who's that?
你心知肚明
You know who.
我知道为什么
And I know why.
其他人没能想通头发的事
See, nobody else could figure out about the hair.
但我懂
But I get it.
因为当我不再染发时 感觉棒极了
Because when I stopped dying mine, it felt so good.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表