You do?
明白了
I do.
你说得没错
And you're right.
我们得断绝一切联♥系♥ 对吗
We have to cut off all contact, don't we?
对 对
Yeah, yes. Yes.
我需要拿到我的钥匙
And, uh, I need to, uh, get my key.
我明天给你送过去
I'll come by tomorrow and drop it off.
不用了 我觉得你还是邮寄给我
No, actually, I think you need to mail it to me --
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你承诺过的
You promised.
你向我承诺你绝不会
You promised me that you would never treat me
像我爸对我妈那样对我
the way that my dad treated my mom
或是孩子 结果你看
or treat the kids that way, and here you are.
你该承认了
It's time to come clean.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道是怎么回事 伊莱亚斯 我什么都知道
I know the truth, Elias, about everything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我知道
I mean... I know.
我知道你为什么会这样
I know why you're acting like this.
希德妮 你得说清楚
Sydney, you're gonna have to tell me
你究竟觉得你知道了什么
exactly what you thinkyou know
我可没有心情听你胡说八道
because I'm not in the mood for this shit.
不 不
No, no.
你别走
Don't walk away from me.
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid, huh?
你觉得我不会注意到你那些秘密电♥话♥
Did you think I wouldn't notice the secretive phone calls,
瞒着我去外地 还有那些谎言
the trips, the lying?
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你觉得你知道了些什么
What do you think you know?
我知道你失业了
I know that you lost your job.
我给凯莉打了电♥话♥ 问她麦克
I called Kelly to see if Mike
是不是也有同样的情况
was going through the same thing,
她说你几个月前就被解雇了
and she said that you were fired -- months ago.
所以你说你要出差
So when you told me that you were traveling for work,
其实是去干什么了
what were you doing?
-你是去赌博了 -不是
- Were you -- Were you gambling? - No.
-你吸毒了 -没有
- A-Are you addicted to drugs? - No.
你有外遇了
Are you seeing someone else?
没有 我在面试其他工作
No, I was interviewing for other jobs.
我没找到新工作前都不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you until I had one
因为我不想吓到你
because I didn't want to scare you.
好吧 看来这个目的并没有达到
Yeah, well, that, uh -- that didn't work.
我需要知道你的计划
Um, I need to know what your plan is
因为这种 这种冷暴♥力♥
because this -- this -- this silent treatment
还有不知什么时候就会爆发的情绪
and the random outbursts --
这样下去是不行的
this isn't working.
你是下一个
You're next.
格蕾丝 天呐 格蕾丝
Grace? Oh, my God, Grace.
好了 过来 过来
Okay, come here, come here.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
-这不怪你 -怪我
- It's n-not your fault. - It is.
-我本有机会选择的 可我... -别说了
- I had a choice, and I -- - Stop.
在你之前 有个男的
There was a man here... before you.
我和你处境一样
I was where you were.
我跟你做了一样的选择
I made the same choice.
我们都会死在这的 对吗
We're both gonna die here, aren't we?
我需要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
他在看着 别让他看见我们这样
He's watching. Don't let him see this.
数到三 就把这个拔♥出♥来♥
We're gonna pull it out on three.
-你会死的 -我不管怎么样都会死的
- You'll die. - I'm gonna die anyway.
不 不 等等
No, no, wait.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好吧 现在仔细听好了
Okay, now listen very closely.
等我死了 他就会来给我收尸
Once I'm dead, he's gonna come for me.
你要这么做
This is what you need to do.
成功了
We did it!
我们查阅了几百份档案
After going through hundreds of records,
不明嫌犯终于浮出水面了
we can switch from unknown subjects to known.
弗兰克·斯凯尔萨 凯姆戴尔学院的楼管
Frank Scelsa -- he's the superintendent at Camdale.
他有过一个女儿 凯丽 从一个同学那购买♥♥了毒品
He had a daughter, Kelly, who overdosed
结果嗑药过量致死
after buying drugs from a fellow student.
她的室友知道这事 没告诉任何人
Her roommate knew about it, didn't tell anyone.
所有跟她的死有关的人都被逮捕或开除了
Everyone involved with her death was either arrested or expelled.
他不能直接惩罚他们 于是找了替罪羊
He can't punish them directly, so he punishes surrogates.
有斯凯尔萨的工作和家庭地址吗
Do we have home and work addresses for Scelsa?
还有他前妻的地址
Plus the address of his ex-wife,
不过他最近几天都没有上班
although he's not been at work for the last few days,
所以他最有可能在家
so home is your best bet.
好 戴夫 你和卢克去他家
Okay. Dave, you and Luke go to his home.
小洁 跟他的前妻谈谈
JJ, talk to his ex.
贝利和我去他工作的地方
Bailey and I will cover his job.
你先换好装备吧
Let's get you suited up.
很久没有穿防弹衣了吗
Been a while?
训练之后就没穿过
Not since training.
你有没有接受过警技射击训练
Did you ever do Hogan's Alley?
没有
No.
可有意思了
Oh, it was loads of fun.
一门旨在让你挂科的课程
It was a course designed to force failure.
然后指导员就会吼你
And then the instructors were yelling at you --
"你背叛了对国家的誓言"
"You've betrayed your oath to your country!"
应该让你♥爸♥爸来做指导员 对吧
We should let your dad run it, huh?
是的 他肯定很喜欢
Yeah, he would love that.
你对泰瑞父母说的
What you said to Terry's parents,
就是真♥相♥ 对吗
that was the truth, wasn't it?
是的
Yeah.
所以他是什么身份
So, what is he?
百分之三还是后备民兵
Three Percenter? Minuteman?
均为美国民兵组织
不不 他只是
No, no, he's...
一个拥有很多枪♥支♥的自♥由♥主义者
just a Libertarian who owns so many guns.
如果政♥府♥上门收缴枪♥支♥他就会这么说
For when the government comes to take them away.
如果他现在见到我
He'd disown me
肯定不会认我
if he saw me right now,
所以就当是我俩之间的秘密 好吗
so let's keep this between, uh, us, okay?
我绝不会告诉其他人
I will not tell a soul.
或许会告诉罗西
Maybe Rossi.
那是自然
Oh, well, duh.
我需要更多像我爸这种年纪的人
I need more men at my dad's age
好叫他们失望
I can disappoint.
别死
Don't die.
拜托别死
Please don't die.
你不能死
You can't be dead.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
放马过来吧 王八蛋
Come and get it, motherfucker.
艾米莉 他不在家
Emily, he's not here.
小洁也在前妻那边也没线索
JJ didn't have any luck with the ex, either.
但我们找到了旧校园发电厂的图纸
But we did find diagrams of the old campus power plant.
看起来他把那里改装成了关押犯人的地方
Looks like he retrofitted it to hold prisoners.
收到 我们还有五分钟抵达
Copy. We're five minutes away.
我们在外面等待支援
We'll stay outside until backup arrives.
就现在
Now!
电气服务大楼
我们要进去了
We're going in.
快跑
Run!
快点 他要来了
Hurry. He's coming. He's coming.
他过来了
He's coming.
联邦调查局
FBI!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
没事了 我们是联调局的
It's okay! We're the FBI.
艾什莉·利米纳
Ashley Limina!
他在地下室 格蕾丝在他手里
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表