I'm not doing this!
她不使用其他任何社交平台
She doesn't use any other social media platforms.
就一次
One time.
就这一次 一次
One time. Once.
成交
Deal.
说真的
Like, for reals.
如果有人... 怎么说呢
If somebody is-- oh, I don't know.
比如把死人
Let's say they're taking dead people
打扮成
and dressing them up like--
《星际迷航》里的演员
like cast members from "Star Trek,"
那我可不帮忙
I am not helping.
-成交 -好吧
- Deal. - Okay?
真的 如果有人
I mean it. And if someone--
如果有人杀所有精品店的顾客
if someone just starts killing everybody who shops at Goop
因为他们的妻子为了买♥♥
because their wife blew her hoo-ha out
那种宝石做的彩蛋而把卡刷爆了
with one of those eggs made of precious stones,
我可不帮忙
I am not helping!
-听着 我们着急呢 -好吧
- Look, we're on a clock. - Okay.
我创建安网就是为了避免这种事
I created "SOAR" to avoid things like this.
用户有端到端加密的保护
I mean, users are protected through an end-to-end encryption
两边都有内置虚拟私人网络
with a VPN built in on both ends.
你根本听不懂 是吧 反技术分子
You have no idea what I'm saying, do you, Luddite?
其目的就是为了避免来自陌生人的威胁
The whole point is to avoid stranger danger.
在安全的论♥坛♥里
These big, beautiful lines
拉起美丽的安全沟通线
of secure communication in a safe forum.
我可以查查这个柯丽茜·德雷尼
Now, I can dig into this Chrissy Delaney person,
但我感觉可不好
but I do not feel good about it,
她的私信不能看 你提都别提
and her DMs are not available, so don't even ask.
她都看什么讨论区
What discussion boards does she look at?
学业前景 国外留学
Eh, academic expectations, semester aboard,
GelX美甲 韩剧
GelX nail art, Korean drama.
这可不是不明嫌犯狩猎的地方
This is not UnSub hunting territory.
但现在是了
Until it is.
不明嫌犯想找的是一个
I mean, the UnSub is looking for someone
拥有复杂家庭背景的人
with a complicated family dynamic, and that's--
柯丽茜·德雷尼并不是这样 但有时
that's not Chrissy Delaney, but sometimes...
-有时 -有些人
- Sometimes.... - some people, you know--
他们跟陌生人表达沮丧
With strangers, they express frustration
说出不一样的...
in a different-- Gah!
真讨厌这么容易就回忆起这些
I hate how easy it is to pick this back up!
你这是干什么 我现在的生活多好
So why are you doing-- I have a gorgeous life here!
一 别打我了
One, stop slapping me, okay?
这是第一条
That's number one.
二 我们专心找不明嫌犯的
Number two, eh, let's focus on what the UnSub's
狩猎场
hunting ground would be, okay?
比如...
Like, I don't know,
讨论家庭问题的网站
maybe sites that focus on family discussions.
如果你真的认为不明嫌犯在安网上跟踪被害人
If you really think the UnSub is stalking on "SOAR,"
那么此人就不到22岁
that means that they are under 22 years of age.
不 罗西认为此人要更老更有经验一些
No, Rossi thinks they're older and more experienced.
不 上了年纪不代表就聪明
No, age doesn't always provide smarts.
那得看人生经验
Life experience does.
或许这孩子过得很苦呢
Eh, the kid could've had a rough run of it.
我...
I...
我得跟罗西谈谈
I need to talk to Rossi.
还是别了
I wouldn't do that.
嗯...
I...
他最近不是很在状态
He just hasn't been himself lately.
我要找他谈谈
Well, I'm going to talk to him.
他会很高兴我们能一起吃司康饼的
He'll be excited we're breaking scones together.
天啊 我们...
Oh, my goodness. We are--
我们早该一起吃早饭了
We are so overdue for breakfast.
是啊 听说那里很糟糕
Ah, we are. I hear it's a hellhole there.
嗯 倒也不至于
Uh, yeah, I wouldn't say that.
没有他在就没那么烦了吧
It's less annoying when he's not there, correct?
你就是等不及吐槽我吗
You just couldn't wait to get started on me?
天啊 从屏幕这边看那房♥间小多了
And gosh, the room looks so much smaller from this screen.
好时髦啊 长官
Looking snazzy, sir.
这才周四 您就开始周五便装日的打扮了
I see you serving a Casual Friday on a Thursday.
佩内洛普 你查到什么了
Penelope, what do you have?
是 卢克跟我说了
Oh, yes. Luke filled me in
柯丽茜·德雷尼的事
on the Chrissy Delaney of it all.
她看上去很讨人喜欢 但在网上独来独往
She appears to be a delight, but also a digital loner,
我认为不明嫌犯也一样
and I do believe that this UnSub is the latter as well.
他没有自信在现实生活中跟人互动
He lacks the confidence to interact with people IRL,
所以相对阳光的柯丽茜
so we're looking for a storm cloud
这人是片雷雨云
to Chrissy's sunshine.
我认为这名不明嫌犯是男人
I think this UnSub is a he,
而且肯定是二十左右
and most def, he is late teens,
至多二十刚出头
early 20s, tops.
不 不明嫌犯要更年长老练些
No, the UnSub's older, practiced.
我猜到你会这么说
Oh, uh, yeah, I thought you were gonna say that.
但我知道的是 除了我
Here's what I know-- aside from me,
2000年前出生的人是无法登陆安网的
no one born before the year 2000 has access to "SOAR."
就是这样
Period.
但有人做到了 因为我知道的是
Well, someone does, because here's what I know--
犯案的人有相当的经验
whoever's doing it has been at it a while.
他至少40多了
He's in his 40s, at least.
就是这样
Period.
你不知道我鼓起多大勇气才决定查案
You don't know what it took me to dive in,
我想帮忙 也会帮忙
and I want to help and I'm going to,
但谁都不能再这么跟我说话了
but nobody talks to me like that anymore,
尤其是我爱的人 所以 再见
especially not people I love, so bye.
戴夫
Dave.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yes.
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道我们都说会尊重你的决定
I know we all said we would respect you decision.
不是那个
No, it's not that.
戴夫那幅样子多久了
How long has Dave been like this?
不好说
It's hard to say.
我们好久没在一起了
I mean, we haven't been together much.
所以就他一个人
Which means he's doing it alone,
所以他让自己相信
which means he's convinced himself
他不需要别人 也不肯跟大家集思广益
he doesn't need anybody and he's rejected the hive mind.
对 除非让他记起这么做的好处
Yeah, until he's reminded that it works.
嗯
Yeah.
安啦安啦
Namaste-namaste-namaste.
好吧
Okay.
罗西为什么认为不明嫌犯要更年长些
Why does Rossi think the UnSub is older?
因为手法老练
Because of the sophistication.
是 但技术方面指向了年轻人
Yeah, but all the tech points to younger.
他想摧毁一切安全感
He is trying to destroy any sense of safety.
是啊
Exactly.
这个不明嫌犯为什么要灭门
And why would an UnSub want to ruin a family?
如果他像我们想的那么年轻
I mean, if he's as young as we think he is,
他是被抛弃了吗
was he abandoned?
我们得翻翻家庭问题讨论区
We need to dig into family-issue discussion boards.
你知道你的办公室还空着吗
You know that your office is still empty?
那四个试着接替你的人
You know, the four people that try to do your job,
是在家办公的
they try to do it from home.
你见过他们吗
Have you ever met them?
从没有
Never.
-你知道他们的名字吗 -算是吧
- Do you know their names? - Sorta.
他们就是屏幕上的一个框框
I mean, they're just boxes on a screen.
好奇怪啊
Oh, that's weird.
是啊
Totally.
我喜欢这样会不会很奇怪
Is it weird that I kind of love it?
什么叫奇怪
Define weird.
在这里等着
Wait here.
下车
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表