Come here.
球棒是怎么回事
What's the deal with the bat?
用来保护我们
Protection.
你怕谁
From?
刺客
Sicarius.
你和爸爸常谈论他
You and Dad talk about him.
他杀了一个参议员 你们组在追捕他
He killed a senator, and your team's chasing him.
有探员在爆♥炸♥中受伤
Agents were injured in an explosion.
是你吗
Was that you?
是的 但我没事了
Um, it -- it was, but I'm -- I'm fine.
他和联调局结仇了 你怎么知道我们一定安全
Since he has it out for the FBI, how do you know we're safe?
"和联调局结仇"
"Has it out for the FBI"?
网上是这么说的
That's what it says online.
好吧
Okay.
情况并非完全如此
Um, yeah, that's -- that's not the whole story.
那就告诉我啊
Then tell me.
我能告诉你的不多
There's -- There's not a lot I can share.
我总得知道一点 否则...
Well, I need to know something, or --
你会往最坏的可能去想
You'll imagine the worst.
顺便说一句 你们真不会撒谎
By the way, you guys are terrible liars.
你们会露出马脚 知道吗
Did you know you have tells?
你知道些什么"马脚" 快说
Okay, what do you know about "tells"?
西雅图
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
你不打算说点什么吗
Aren't you gonna say anything?
不 此刻该说话的不是我
No. I'm not the one who should be doing the talking right now.
女儿们还好吗
H-How are the girls?
已经过去10天了
Well, um, it's been 10 days,
10天前 你走出这个家门
10 days since you walked out of this house,
之后再来过电♥话♥和短♥信♥ 杳无音信
no phone call, no text, nothing.
你知道我这周末做了什么吗
You know what I did this weekend?
我上网搜你的名字 后面加上"死亡"一词
I Googled your name, followed by the word "dead."
尽管我极度害怕会搜出些什么
And as terrified as I was to find something,
但至少这样能解释你的消失
at least that would make sense.
至少我会知道原因
At least I'd know.
这不公平 对吧
It's not fair, is it?
我一直以来对待你的方式
The way I've been treating you.
的确不公平
No. It's not.
我们是不是结束了
Is it over?
因为让我夜不能寐的
'Cause that's another thing
另一个原因是
that's been keeping me up at night,
我觉得你再也不会回家
is the thought that you're just never gonna come home.
所以
So...
结束了吗
is it?
你就直说吧
Just say it.
不 没结束
No. No, it's not over.
那你为什么要这样做
Then why are you doing this?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
老实说 我都不认识自己了
Honestly, I don't even know anymore.
但我知道我有很多事要告诉你
But I do know that I have a lot I need to tell you.
也知道我不能再瞒着你了
And I know that I can't keep secrets from you anymore.
我能回家吗
So can I come home, please?
伊莱亚斯 我从没叫你离开过
Elias, I never told you to go.
我今晚就回家
I'll be home tonight.
你好 我是联调局的戴夫·罗西
Hello. I'm David Rossi with the FBI.
能问你几个问题吗
May I ask you a few questions?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表