《犯罪心理:演变》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds: Evolution"...
我推测你找到了杀害你姐姐艾莉森的凶手
I think you figured out who killed your sister Alison.
-她男朋友 李吗 -是的
- Her boyfriend, Lee? - Yes.
他就是刺客
He's Sicarius?
他就是你们要找的人
He's the one you're looking for.
我吻了泰勒·格林
I kissed Tyler Green.
你必须和他断绝关系
You have to break it off with him.
如果你不走的话
I do not want to be responsible
我可不想为可能发生的事情负责
for what happens if you do not go.
萝蒙娜 你能辨认出
Ramona, would you be able
那个绑♥架♥你的男人吗
to identify the man that kidnapped you?
该害怕的不是你
It isn't you who should be afraid.
而是你丈夫 还有你的孩子
It's your husband. It's your children.
佩内洛普说她整理了一份
Penelope said she put together a list of names
太平洋西北沿岸来电者的姓名与地址列表
and addresses of people in the Pacific Northwest,
其中一人也许在刺客身处五金店期间
one of whom may have called Sicarius
打过电♥话♥给他
while he was in that hardware store.
那份名单很长
It's a long list.
你打算挨家挨户问吗
What, you're gonna go door-to-door?
没错 用老办法
That's right. Old school.
10天前 你走出这个家门
It's been 10 days since you walked out of this house,
再没来过电♥话♥和短♥信♥ 我们是不是结束了
no phone call, no text. Is it over?
不 没结束
No. No, it's not over.
我有很多事要告诉你
I have a lot I need to tell you.
我今晚就回家
I'll be home tonight.
你好 我是联调局的大卫·罗西
Hello. I'm David Rossi with the FBI.
能问你几个问题吗
May I ask you a few questions?
2022年1月
我想真诚地说出那些誓言
I want to say those vows and mean them.
不管是在哪或怎么说
It doesn't matter where or how.
只要我余生
As long as I can spend the rest of my life
都能与你相伴
living them with you.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
你提前离开了葬礼
You left the funeral early.
我没法眼看着他们把棺材埋进地里
I couldn't watch them put the coffin in the ground.
我没法眼看着他们把她封在墓里
I couldn't watch them cl-close her up like that.
你觉得她会原谅我吗
Do you think she'll forgive me?
当然
Of course.
在最后的时刻 我没能陪在她身边
I couldn't be there in those final moments.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
好美满的家庭
Beautiful family.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 到底是什么事
I'm sorry. Uh, what is this about?
我们是在跟进一条线索
Oh, we're just following up on a lead to see
看有没有人能认出此人
if anyone can recognize this man.
我知道角度有点刁
I-I mean, I-I know the angle is off.
只能看到他的下颌轮廓
All you can really make out is his jawline.
但他的妻子肯定认得出来
But -- But a wife would know.
这会不会是你丈夫
By any chance, is that your husband?
这是在哪拍的
Uh, where was that taken?
田纳西州查塔努加
Chattanooga, Tennessee.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
我收到了软件提醒
Uh, I just got an alert on the app.
-是谁来我们家了 -一个联调局探员
- Who's at our house? - An FBI agent
他刚给我看了你在查塔努加的监控画面
who just showed me footage of you in Chattanooga.
你为什么会去查塔努加
What were you doing in Chattanooga?
希德妮 你查他证件了吗
Sydney, did you check his I.D.?
是的 他是大卫·罗西探员
Yes. His name is Agent David Rossi.
《偏差》作者大卫·罗西
好吧 听仔细了
Okay. Listen to me very carefully.
-女儿们在家吗 -不在
- Are the girls home? - No.
很好
Good, good.
让你妈妈把她们接走 就跟她待在一起
Have your mother get them and Keep them with her.
别慌 好吗
Do not panic. Okay?
但这个人非常危险
But this man is very dangerous.
你得跟我好好解释清楚
You have to explain this to me right now.
我不是丢了工作
I didn't lose my job.
我是辞职了 我发现我们的生意
I quit. I found out the business
涉及了一些可能会给我们招来麻烦的事
was involved in something that could get us in trouble.
现在真有麻烦了
And now it has.
你得把这人赶出去
So you need to get this man out of our house.
就直视他的眼睛 然后非常正常地说
Just look him in the eye and say completely normally,
"我明白"
"I understand."
-我明白 -很好 很好
- I understand. - Perfect. Perfect.
告诉他 没有律师在场
Now tell him you're not gonna answer any more questions
你不会回答其他问题了
without a lawyer and --
并且有意表示要继续跟我保持通话
and make a point of keeping me on the phone.
如果他知道有证人在 就不会伤害你
He will not hurt you if he knows there's a witness.
没有律师在场 我不会再回答问题了
I won't be answering any more questions without my lawyer.
没问题
No problem.
如果你改主意了就联♥系♥我
Um, call me if you change your mind.
请告诉你丈夫
And please let your husband know
我也有些问题要问他
I have a few questions for him, too.
你做了什么
What did you do?
等我到家会跟你解释一切
I'll explain everything when I get home.
我这就回去
I'm on my way.
伊莱亚斯 该死
Elias, El-- Fuck.
你确定吗 伊莱亚斯·沃特就是刺客
Are you positive Elias Voit is Sicarius?
想重启调查可不容易
It'll be a heavy lift to reopen the investigation.
不 我不确定
No, I'm not positive,
西雅图办事处
但他妻子从监控画面中认出了他
but the wife recognized him from the footage.
而且她跟刺客上一位受害人萝蒙娜一模一样
And she's a spitting image of Sicarius' last victim, Ramona.
好的 伊莱亚斯·沃特 来自北雷德蒙
Okay, that's Elias Voit, V-O-I-T, uh, from North Redmond.
-是吧 -就是他
- Yeah? - That's the one.
我需要能查到的关于他的一切资料
I need everything we can get on him.
我查到了他的驾照
I've got his driver's license,
社保账号♥和工作记录
Social Security and work history.
他是一位网络安全分♥析♥师
He's a network security analyst.
在感恩节后被解雇
Fired after last Thanksgiving.
他是做高端加密的
He works in high-end cryptography.
这就是他为什么总能先我们一步
That's how he's been able to stay ahead of us this entire time.
他多乐呵一会儿吧 这种日子没几天了
Oh, he should enjoy that because it's short-lived.
地址 出行记录和手♥机♥号♥码
Address and travel and phone number
还要点时间 但我会查到的
is gonna take a hot second, but I'm gonna get it.
伊莱亚斯·沃特 希德妮·沃特
伊莱亚斯和希德妮·沃特已结婚15年
So, Elias and Sydney Voit have been married for 15 years,
就在他在第一个集装箱案的
right before his first documented kill
第一起记录在案的凶杀之后
in the first shipping container.
他结了婚 然后开始了他的小"工程"
So he got married and then started his little project.
霍莉·沃特 哈洛·沃特
每次他跟妻子说他需要时间独处
Every time he told his wife he needed alone time
或是工作出差 他其实是去杀人
or traveled for work, he was hunting.
对 他们有两个孩子
Yeah, they have two kids.
霍莉14岁 哈洛10岁
Holly, age 14, and Harlow, age 10.
她们的生日吻合了他杀人的中断期
Their birthdays track with the pauses in his killing.
连环杀手也会暂时休息生个孩子
Well, serial killers sometimes take a break to have kids.
丹尼斯·雷德和绿河杀手就是这样
I mean, Dennis Rader and Green River did.
同时兼顾新手老爸和冷血变♥态♥的角色可不好办
It's hard to be a new dad and a psychopath at the same time.
我们需要列出时间线 证明他就在绑♥架♥发生地
We need a timeline putting him in the areas of abduction.
我们逮捕他时 一定要万无一失
When we make an arrest, it's got to be bulletproof.
好 首先我们得去找
Okay, first, we have to go back
司法部长 获得批准
to the attorney general and justify this.
塔拉 你和我来呈现
Tara, you and I are gonna present
接下来一小时内能收集到的所有鉴证证据
all the forensic detail we can gather over the next hour.
快点行动
Move fast.
沃特的妻子给他报了信
Voit's wife tipped him off.
他知道我们接近了
He knows we're getting close,
他会尝试再次逃跑
and he'll try to slip away again.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
长官 有人来了 指名找你
Sir, someone just walked in and asked to see you.
我是伊莱亚斯·沃特
I'm Elias Voit.
你找我
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表