但这让我想到...
But it has -- it has got me thinking...
想什么
About what?
因为你 我在家有安全感
'Cause of you, I feel safe in my home.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate you saying that.
但说真的 如果我们中
But seriously, I mean, if one of us
有谁是家庭的保护者 是你才对
is like the protector of the house, it's you.
要我提醒你吗
I mean, need I remind you,
那是我向你求婚的原因之一
it's one of the reasons I proposed to you.
好吧
Okay, fair enough.
那就当我们
So, can we just say that we --
能互相照应吧 永远
we have each other's backs, always?
嗯
Yeah.
好了 我得让你回去工作了
Anyway, I better let you go.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
回头再打给你
I'll call you later, alright?
你能看到我看到的一切吧
You're seeing everything I'm seeing, right?
能
I am.
然后往哪走
Which way from here?
房♥子西侧
West side of the house.
等你到了位置
Once you're in position over there, I want you to
就把那个路由器藏在离外墙尽可能近的地方
hide that router as close to that perimeter wall as you can.
好了
Done.
好 我在门口了
Alright, I'm at the door.
房♥子怎么样
How's it look?
挺好的
Cool.
这里还有间安全屋 藏在一个假衣橱后面
It's got a safe room hidden behind a fake closet.
就跟电影里一样
Just like in the movies.
很好
Perfect.
很抱歉您的航♥班♥已超员预定
以下是您K17QFZ9次航♥班♥的旅行券的详细信息
我们可能遇到了一个麻烦
We might just have one problem.
默里先生和太太的航♥班♥取消了
Mr. And Mrs. Murray have canceled their flight.
他们不走了
They're not leaving town.
完全不是问题
Oh, that's not a problem at all.
那会是乐趣的一部分
That'll be part of the fun.
泰勒
Tyler...
请你在脑中想象你姐姐的面容
...I want you to picture your sister's face...
回到最后一次见到她的时候
...and I want to go back to the last time you saw her.
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
空气在你的皮肤上是什么感觉
How does the air feel on your skin?
很闷热
It's muggy.
艾莉森公♥寓♥里的空调坏了
The air conditioner in Alison's apartment was busted.
艾莉森的公♥寓♥里是什么气味
What does the air in Alison's apartment smell like?
尿布
Diapers.
脏尿布的气味
Dirty diapers.
艾莉森叫我去看孩子
Alison had called me to babysit.
照顾你的侄子 布雷克吗
Babysit your nephew, Blake?
是的
Yeah.
她交了一个新男友 他们准备出去约会
She had a new boyfriend and they were gonna go out on a date.
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒 答应我
Tyler, please promise me
你不会碰那台白♥痴♥电脑
you'll stay off that stupid computer.
我不在的时候看着宝宝一点
Pay attention to the baby while I'm gone.
你跟警方说 那天后来不是你在照看孩子
You told police that you didn't end up babysitting.
为什么
Why?
因为艾莉森跟她男友吵架了
Because Alison got into a fight with her boyfriend.
为什么吵架
What was the fight about?
因为我
Me.
他在这干什么
What's he doing here?
他是我弟弟 他来帮我看孩子
He's my brother and he's babysitting.
下一次 提前告诉我你弟要来
Next time, you tell me if your brother is going to be here.
或者你妈 还是哪个你觉得有必要
Or your mother or whoever-the-fuck-else
来家里待着的人 都一样 行吗
you feel the need to have hang out here, okay?
好吧 你怎么回事
Alright. What's wrong with you?
他男朋友叫路易斯还是...
Was her boyfriend's name Louis or --
李
Lee.
他叫李
It was Lee.
他长什么样
What did Lee look like?
对不起 在车里等我
I'm sorry. Please wait in the car.
泰勒 我得走了
Hey, Tyler, I...I gotta go.
不过你能帮我一个大忙吗
But can you do me a huge favor?
我真的很希望你今晚能跟我和李
I really want you to have dinner
在达利拉餐厅一起吃个晚饭
with me and Lee down at Delilah's tonight,
打给妈 叫她来带孩子
so call Mom and have her come over and take care of the baby.
我说我不想当电灯泡
I told her I didn't want to be a third wheel.
她的情绪变得很激动
She got real emotional.
她说她今晚真的很需要我陪她一起
She told me she really needed me to be with her that night.
后来你去餐厅了吗
Did you end up going to the diner?
我打电♥话♥叫妈过来看孩子
I called my mom to come over and take care of the baby,
但她到了以后 我...
but when she got there, I...I...
我没有去找艾莉森
I didn't go meet up with Alison.
不
No.
我去找朋友玩了
I decided to hang with some friends instead.
那天晚上晚些时候 我接到了艾莉森的电♥话♥
Later that night, I got a call from Alison.
她肯定是误触了手♥机♥
She must have called by accident,
因为我接电♥话♥的时候
because when I picked up...
喂
Hello?
她什么都没说
...she didn't say anything.
一个字都没说
Not a word.
那是我最后一次跟我姐联♥系♥
That was the last time I had any contact with my sister.
没人能找到李
Nobody could find Lee.
两天后 我妈报♥警♥说她失踪了
Two days later, my mom filed a missing persons report.
没事了
You're okay.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
他就在那
He was right there.
但我看不见他 我看不到他的脸
But I couldn't see him. I couldn't see his face.
-她男朋友 李吗 -是的
- Her boyfriend, Lee? - Yes.
他就是你们要找的人
He's the one you're looking for.
-他就是刺客 -该死
- He's Sicarius? - Goddamn it.
我们还碰到过
We were there together.
泰勒 放轻松
Tyler. Take it easy.
你不会明白的
You don't understand!
我追查了这个王八蛋很多年
I've been hunting this bastard for years.
疫情期间 我偶然间发现了这个网络
And then during the pandemic, I stumbled upon his network,
我搞清楚了怎么玩他的游戏
and I figured out how to play his game,
怎么跟他混熟 很快
how to speak his language, and pretty soon,
我就能和这个人直接沟通了
I'm talking directly to the guy.
他很喜欢分享他的"战争往事"
And he loves sharing his "war stories."
吹嘘他的"实验"
Bragging about his "experiments."
有一个是关于一个在华盛顿的女孩
One of which is this girl from DC.
他把她的名字告诉了我
He tells me her name.
艾莉森
Alison.
然后他跟我说
And then he tells me,
"我很想知道他弟弟能把她的孩子带成什么德性"
"I wonder how badly her brother managed to fuck up her kid."
如果你能告诉我们你们之间的所有对话
If you can tell us everything that you two talked about --
别说了 别说了
Stop! Stop.
她答应我这样会让我好受些
She promised me that this would make it better,
可我感觉更痛苦了
but this is so much worse.
泰勒
Tyler...
不
No.
把我关起来
Lock me up.
永远别放我出来
Throw away the key.
呼叫总部 雷和霍兰德在现场
Base. Ray and Holland on scene.
山顶巷4136号♥
4136 Crest Lane.
房♥主叫默里 完毕
Owner's name Murray. Over.
-需要警员协助吗 完毕 -不需要
- Do you require police assistant? Over. - Negative.
我们去周围巡查一下再报告
We will conduct a perimeter inspection and report back.
-完毕 -收到
- Over. - Copy that.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表