Holly. Go inside.
是啊 跑去找妈妈吧 走吧
Yeah, run off to Mama. Shoo.
不要这么跟我女儿说话
Don't talk to my daughter that way.
否则呢
Or what?
来吧 出一拳让我们瞧瞧
Come on, l-l-let's see your best swing.
来吧
Have at it.
哈尔 我今天没心情
Hal, today is not the day.
光说不练
All talk, no action.
你个怂货
You fuckin' beta cuck.
你什么都不会做的
You ain't gonna do shit.
离我们家远点
Just stay away from my family, okay?
那个小贱♥人♥还敢为自己说话呢
At least that little bitch has the balls to stand up for herself.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
真该有人收拾他
Somebody should do something about that guy.
我很高兴那人不是你
I'm glad you're not that somebody.
有新信息
安全通话
联♥系♥我 急事
我知道是你 联♥系♥我
快联♥系♥我 轮到我了
你在哪
马上联♥系♥我
安全通话
弗吉尼亚州的自杀事件
That suicide in Virginia,
林子里那人 是我们的人吗
the guy in the woods, that was one of ours?
对
Yes.
很好
Good.
轮到我了
Then it's my turn.
不行
No.
你说如果我给钱
You told me if I gave you money,
就可以插队的
I could cut the line.
我们遇到了麻烦
We had a setback.
我知道 我看了新闻
I know. I watch the news.
首先 联调局找到了你的小财宝箱
First, the FBI found your little treasure chest,
然后他们找到了你的应答器
and then they found your transponders.
这关我什么事
How is that my problem?
当然关你的事 因为我们中不守规矩的人
That's your problem because more and more of us
越来越多了
have stopped following the rules,
也就是说我要处理的烂摊子越来越多了
which means I have more and more loose ends to tie up.
所以 你耐心等着
So, you wait.
希望你有个好的脱身计划
Well, I just hope you have a good exit strategy.
我有
I do.
等联调局查出什么的时候
By the time the FBI figures anything out,
这个网络早已消失了
the network will be gone.
我也是
So will I.
那我们呢
And the rest of us?
那些给你出钱的人呢 我们怎么办
Those who bankrolled you? What happens to us?
我不要落得他们那样的下场
I won't end up like the others.
我不会朝自己的脑袋开枪的
I'm not putting a gun to my head.
那我们就做个交易
Then let's make a deal.
给我汇款 和第一次金额一样
You send me the same amount of money as the first time,
我就把你挪到名单第一位
and I move you to the top of the list.
那下一个就是我了
So, I'm next.
不 不是下一个
No. Not next.
还有个人得在你前面
There's someone else who has to go first.
我必须看看他能不能成功
I need to see if he pulls through.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我有新玩具想用
I have new toys. I want to use them.
那就照我说的做 本杰明
Then do what I tell you, Benjamin.
这些规则都是有道理的
The rules are there for a reason.
遵守这些规矩 就不用朝自己脑袋开枪了
Follow them and you won't have to put a gun to your head.
这钱你汇不汇
Now, are you going to send the money or not?
我考虑一下
I'll consider it.
真令人作呕
I-It's disgusting.
刺客在这些人心中就像个明星
Sicarius is like a celebrity to these people.
他们写的所有东西都是为了引起他的注意
Everything they write is to impress him.
有个帖子在讨论用盐酸溶解尸体
There's a post on how to dissolve bodies in hydrochloric acid.
他们不仅仅是在争相引起他的注意
They're not just competing for his attention,
还在给相互提供杀人建议
but they're also giving each other how-to tips for murder.
除了恶心的建议外
In addition to the disgusting advice,
他们还分享自己的事
they're also sharing stuff about themselves.
你在调查匿名用户时
While you've been looking into unknown users,
我深入调查了下已知的嫌犯
I delved into the unsubs we're already aware of.
哈里斯 那个绿帽癖公牛
So, Harris, that cuckold bull aficionado --
这段帖子里写了他是怎么想让全世界的人都瘫痪
he wrote this piece about how he wanted to paralyze the world,
然后他发了很多帖子
and then he wrote a bunch of posts
说就算被破坏 他也要主宰到最后
saying even if damaged, he would dominate till the end.
基尔克莱斯特的帖子里有提到如何破解安防系统
Gilcrest wrote this thing about defeating a security system
和灭门
and taking out a family.
这不仅仅是狂热追随者的臆想[同人小说]
It's not just fan fiction.
这就是恐怖试镜
It's creepy auditions.
他们都是在刺客能看到的地方发这样的帖子
And they're doing it in a place they know Sicarius will see them.
然后他会给他们杀人装备
And he gave them kill kits.
特制的装备
Specific kits.
所以 哈里斯从暗网上得到了麻痹剂
So, Harris gets a paralytic off the dark web
配合他自己开到的处方药
to go with the drugs he's already prescribed.
基尔克莱斯特得到了一个干♥扰♥器♥ 这就像谋杀圣诞夜
Gilcrest gets a jammer. It's like murder Christmas.
只不过问题就出在这里
Except here's the rub --
有些杀人装备被埋下地下很久了
some of those kits were in the ground for ages.
刺客不可能提前知道
There's no way Sicarius would know in advance
这些人的需求
what people wanted in them.
他是根据他所埋好的装备挑选候选人
He's picking candidates based on kits he's already buried.
挑选与杀人装备相匹配的凶手 而不是反过来
Selecting the killer to fit the kit, not the other way around.
天呐 佩内洛普 你真是个天才
Oh, my God. Penelope, you are a genius.
而且越来越甚 是养生的功劳
Increasingly so. It's the self-care.
不过又出现了是鸡生蛋还是蛋生鸡的问题
But here's the chicken-and-the-egg problem.
如果我们已经知道这些装备里有什么
If we knew what was in those kits,
我们就能缩小调查范围
we'd be able to narrow our search,
但我们又需要这些杀人装备去追踪嫌犯
but we need the kill kits in order to track down our unsubs.
也许我们不需要呢
Or maybe we don't.
我们可能已经知道杀人装备里有什么了
We may already know what's in those kits.
强酸 勒杀工具和火
Acid, strangulation, and fire.
你确定吗
You're sure?
在集装箱中出现过
The only killing methods represented in the container
但杀人装备中还没出现过的杀人方式
and not represented in these kill kits
就是强酸 勒杀和火烧
are acid, strangulation, and fire.
有帮助吗
And that's helpful?
这正是我们需要的
It's exactly what we need.
这些作案手法可能可以把目标锁定在三名嫌犯身上
Those M.O.s might point us toward the three unsubs we're looking for.
佩内洛普 新搜查任务
Hey, Penelope, new search.
那些我们还找到的杀人装备里可能有这些东西
So, this is what might be in those kill kits we're missing.
华盛顿州 西雅图
我知道你想一拳打在那人的脸上
Look, I know you want to punch the guy in the face,
可是那样又有什么用
but what's that gonna do?
他还是我们的邻居
He's still gonna be our neighbor.
那人就是个混♥蛋♥
The guy's an asshole.
亲爱的 别想他了
Honey, let it go.
我嫁的那个
What happened to that guy I married
不会被任何事影响的人哪去了
who could let anything roll off his back?
是出了什么别的事吗
Is it something else?
工作上的
Work?
要是你真动了手
You know if you had done anything,
他很有可能会报♥警♥的
he would have probably called the cops.
来 或许...
Here. Maybe, um...
我可以帮你转移一下注意力
I could take your mind off of it.
亲爱的 跟我聊聊
Honey, talk to me.
你这么一言不发 会吓着我的
When you get quiet like this, it scares me.
我只是有点问题需要解决
I just gotta work some stuff out.
光说不练
All talk. No action.
一张嘴只会说
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
怂货
Beta cuck.
你什么都不会做的
You ain't gonna do anything.
有新信息
钱已汇 到我了
账户存入两万美元
还有一个人在你前面
东西我有
明天下午四点 你可以对目标下手
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表