Should we call Reid and get his dissertation on the number pi?
我觉得不是指那个3.14 戴夫
I don't think it's that 3.14, Dave.
我觉得是《创世纪》第3章第14节
I think that it's Genesis 3:14.
"你余生都要
"On your belly shall you crawl
爬行前进"
all the days of your life."
你怎么想到那里去的
How did you get there?
住在我祖母家的人
You couldn't live in my abuela's house
不可能不熟读经♥文♥
and not know your scripture.
不过我会联想到是因为这个
But I got there because of that.
他的膝盖上一定也有对应的伤口 对吧
He's -- He's got to have matching wounds on this knees, right?
对
Yes.
这也是酷刑的一部分
That's the other part of the torture.
在他鞭打泰瑞致死之前
Before he whipped Terry to death,
还逼他在地上爬
he made him crawl.
就伤口看来 长达几天
Based on his wounds, for days.
又有一个女孩失踪了
Another girl has gone missing.
艾什莉·利米纳
Ashley Limina.
她的姊妹会说她昨晚没有回家
Her sorority said she didn't come home last night.
也许和这个案子没有联♥系♥
It might not be connected,
但地点太近了 不容忽视
but the geography's too close to ignore.
你们好 老大 小洁 老大的老大
Hello, hello, boss, JJ, double boss.
我查了两名受害者
I looked into the victims.
没有发现任何迹象表明
I found zilch indicating any relationship
泰瑞和格蕾丝之间有任何关系 除了他是她的助教
between Terry and Grace, aside from him being her T.A.
不过泰瑞·奥布莱恩有过被捕记录
However, Terry O'Brien was arrested.
不知何故 逮捕记录已被当地警方抹除
Somehow, that arrest has been scrubbed by the local police.
这是怎么回事
Well, how did that happen?
是这样的 一些大学城
Well, some college towns
会想办法抹除校内轻罪级别的犯罪行为
make misdemeanor-level offenses disappear
这样犯罪统计数据就不会吓跑潜在的学生
so the crime stats don't scare off potential students.
泰瑞的父母到了
Terry's parents just arrived.
也许他们会告诉我们泰瑞被逮捕的原因
Maybe they'll share what warranted that arrest.
这份逮捕记录是我们现在唯一的线索
Well, that record is our only lead right now,
司法部长正盯着我们
and with the A.G.'s eyes on us,
我们不能错过一丝一毫
we can't afford to miss anything.
小洁 你来负责谈话
So, JJ, you run point.
-我来观察 -好的
- I'll observe. - Mm-hmm, got it.
你们俩介意我旁听此次谈话吗
Would you two mind if I sit in on that interview?
-我不介意 但是你想... -谢谢
- I don't mind, but what do you want -- - Appreciate it.
-我会看好他的 -谢了
- I'll sit on him. - Thank you.
不许走
F-Freeze!
你之前想告诉我关于泰勒·格林的什么事
What did you want to tell me about Tyler Green?
好吧
Okay.
什么
What?!
是的 没错
Yes. Yes.
我吻了泰勒·格林
I kissed Tyler Green.
我告诉过你重回行为分♥析♥组的我
I told you the new "Back at the BAU" me
会更冲动 更衷于追求快乐
was more impulsive and committed to pleasure.
情况不妙 是不是
This is bad, isn't it?
佩内洛普 如果两名探员约会
Penelope, when two agents date,
就必须要走程序
there is a process.
有时候是解职 有时候是调任
There are releases, sometimes there are transfers.
我想说的是 这种事令人头疼
My point is, it's a headache.
我让你头疼了
Oh, I've given you a headache.
不
No.
你让我偏头痛了
You've given me a migraine,
因为泰勒·格林连探员都不是
because Tyler Green is not an agent.
他是行为分♥析♥组
He is a material witness
史上经办最大案件的重要证人
to the biggest investigation in the history of the BAU!
是的 我知道 我都知道
Okay, yes, I know, I know!
所以我才来找你 我该怎么补救
That's why I went to you. How do I fix it?
你必须和他断绝关系
You have to break it off with him.
今天吗
Today?
除非你能发明一台时间机器
Unless you can invent a time machine
回到过去收回你的吻
and go back and not kiss him.
没错 就是今天
Yes, today.
这其中有个难解的问题
Well, there is a kink in the hose in that...
他昨晚在我家过的夜
h-he spent the night at my house last night.
不 不是你想得那样
No! Not -- Not like how you think.
他宿醉不醒 我就让他留下了
He was hungover, and I let him stay there,
我给他我家的钥匙是因为 你还记得吗
and then I gave him my keys because, remember how I ran --
我跑到了圆桌会议室
remember how I ran into the round-table room,
我找到了连环案件的第二大街关联
and I gave that Second Street connection
我帮了大忙 超级大忙
and I was super helpful, so helpful
所以你不想解雇我的吧
that you didn't want to fire me
我现在又热爱这份工作了
'cause I like this job again now?
你不会被解雇
You're not fired.
你打给他
Just call him,
让他把钥匙寄还给你
have him mail the key back to you,
以后再也别联♥系♥他
and do not talk to him further.
我说得够清楚吗
Am I clear?
够清楚了
Yeah, you're clear.
我清楚明白你的意思了
I can see right through you clear.
我去打给他
I'll call him.
今天就打
Today.
-我说了会打 -你说你会打给他
- I said that. - You said you'd call him.
没说什么时候打
You didn't say when.
今天就打给他
Call him today.
好的 不过说真的 什么时候打呢
Okay, but really, what is time?
我的偏头痛开始抽搐了 哎哟
Okay, uh, my migraine now is throbbing, like, woob.
好的好的 我会打给他的
Okay, okay. I'm gonna call him.
-哎哟 -我今天就打给他
- Woob. - I'll call him today.
哎哟
Woob.
我去给你拿块敷料
I'm gonna go get you a compress.
爱你哦
I love you.
奥布莱恩先生 奥布莱恩太太
Mr. And Mrs. O'Brien,
我知道谈论这件事很痛苦
I know this is painful to talk about.
我们只想抓到凶手
All we want to do is find the man who did this.
如果泰瑞的被捕跟这件事有关 或许会有帮助
If Terry's arrest plays a role in that, I-it could help.
探员 我们不想在这里吵架
Agent, we don't want to cause a fight here.
我们认为联调局根本解决不了这个问题
We don't think the FBI can solve this at all.
是这样吗
You -- You don't?
就过去这几年你们的表现
After the past few years?
这个机构已经失去了国家的信任
This agency has lost this country's trust.
我们来这里只是为了认领泰瑞的尸体
The only reason we're here is to collect Terry's body
好好安葬他
for a proper burial.
我爸爸送过我这样的旗帜
My dad gave me this as a flag.
这是加兹登蛇 对吧
It's a Gadsden snake, right?
美国♥军♥事将领克里斯托弗·加兹登设计了著名的加兹登旗 黄色旗帜上盘着一条响尾蛇 旁边配有文字"别踩我"
这条警告敌人不要挑衅的蛇象征了美海军最早的自卫战略 以及对独♥立♥革命的支持
其代表的座右铭是"别踩我"
With the motto "Don't tread on me"?
副局长 也许这不是...
Deputy Director, maybe this isn't --
我爸爸一生都践行这句话
My dad lives by that quote.
这句话和罗纳德·里根说的那句
That and the one from Ronald Reagan --
"政♥府♥不能解决问题
"Government is not the solution to our problem.
它本身就是问题"
Government is the problem."
有时我觉得我接受这份工作
Sometimes I think me taking this job
是我迟来的青春期叛逆
was my delayed teenage rebellion
以向他证明政♥府♥仍然有用武之地
to prove to him that government could still work.
好吧 那你做得怎么样
Well, how's that working out for ya?
说实话吗 不怎么样
Honestly? Not great.
有时候我会想...
Sometimes I think...
"苍天啊 老头子说得对"
"Holy cow. The old man was right."
谢谢你能这么说
We appreciate you saying that.
我们想为泰瑞伸张正义
We want justice for Terry.
我们只是不相信你们能做到
We just can't trust you to mete it out.
那么让我告诉你我在感恩节告诉我爸爸的话
Then let me tell you what I tell my dad on Thanksgiving.
行为分♥析♥组只做一件事 就是阻止凶手
The Behavioral Analysis Unit has one job -- to stop killers.
而且我们必须马上阻止这个凶手
And it's critical that we stop this one.
因为无论杀死你们儿子的凶手是谁
Because whoever did this to your son...
他手上还有两名受害者
...he has two more.
如果泰瑞的被捕跟此案没有关系
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表