剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
那
That...
那是错的 我知道
That was wrong, I know that.
我 我去看了心理医生
I, I went to therapy.
我觉得这个故事非常好笑
I thought the story was funny,
直到我知道了
until I learned
这个员工的名字是小内森·福勒
that the name of the employee was Nathan Fowler Jr.
我个人英雄的长子 和他有一样的名字
The firstborn son, a namesake of one of my personal heroes,
我知道你弟弟最近死在了伊♥拉♥克♥
I know your brother was recently killed in Iraq.
- 节哀顺变 - 谢谢
- My condolences. -Thank you.
我做了点调查
I did some investigating.
我发现你从没参过军 内森
I learned that you never served, Nathan.
这时所有都说的通了
And that's when it all clicked.
一个活着的传奇人物的儿子 在人生的每一个阶段都不如意
The son of a living legend underachieves at every stage in his life
最后只负责了东北地区的
and ends up in-charge of home appliance sales
家电销♥售♥ 或者类似的
for the northeast region and, whatever,
他都无所谓
he's okay with it.
直到
It's fine until,
有一天
one day,
他的弟弟被杀了
his brother's killed.
之后他对做这些事的人
And then he is filled with grief
充满了悲伤和愤怒 还充满了
and anger at the people who did it, and shame
让他的弟弟顶替他在
for letting his younger brother
家族事业中的
take his place
位置的耻辱
in the family business.
这就是你来这儿的原因 内森
And that's why you're here, Nathan.
有很多报效国家的方法
There's more than one way to serve your country.
我有一些中情局的朋友
Now, I have some friends in the Central Intelligence Agency
他们决心要处理一下我们现在
who are determined to do something about
面临的来自穆♥斯♥林♥世界的威胁
the threats that we currently face from the Muslim world.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me do?
我想要你监督整件事 内森
I want you to oversee the whole thing, Nathan.
我想要你做中情局和我还有一些
I want you to be the liaison between the CIA and myself.
为我们干活的人的联络员
And some of the people who'll be working for us.
我知道
Now, I know
你没有选择你父亲为你设定好的路
you din't take the path your father set up for you.
但我提供给你的 内森
But what I'm offering, Nathan
是一个能让你
is a way for you
收回属于你的遗产的路
to reclaim your legacy.
内森
Nathan!
抱歉让你久等了
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
你想要什么喝的不
Would you like a drink?
- 不 谢谢 - 当然不
-No, thank you. -Of course not.
我觉得我从没见你放松过
I don't think I've ever seen you relax.
- 不 你今天是看不到的 - 是不会
-No, you're not gonna see it today. -No.
因为你正对股票交易头疼呢 对吧
'Cause you're upset about the stock trades, right?
你为了这些不怎么隐蔽的空壳公♥司♥
You endangered this entire mission
而危及了整个任务
for these thinly-veiled shell companies?
外面只有一个知道这些公♥司♥的人了
There's only one guy out there
内森 他只是个分♥析♥师
who still knows about the companies, Nathan, he's just an analyst.
我们的人能搞定的
Our people will take care of it.
我还得让送东西的人绕路
I had to reroute the delivery man.
她现在被来应该已经到利雅得了
He's supposed to be in Riyadh by now.
我也不是外人
I am our people.
那送货的人不能提前释放病毒
The delivery man can't release the virus until the last day,
否则的话 人们会显示出症状 然后他们就会直接隔离这个地方
otherwise, people would be symptomatic, and they'll just quarantine the place.
在他必须到达目的地之前 我们还有一两天的时间 内森
We've got a day or two before he really needs to get there, Nathan.
我和你都明白日程
I know the schedule is well as you do, okay?
一切都会没事的 如果你真的担心 那请便
Everything is gonna go fine. If you really worried, go ahead.
现在就把我们送货的派到利雅得去 又不是说只有他才能送
Send the delivery man to Riyadh now. It's not like he's our only asset.
联调局的人再找乔·特纳
The Feds are looking for Joe Turner.
我们得确保在联调局之前找到他
We need to make sure that we can get to him before they do.
你太上心了 内森
My, you've taken this all very personally, Nathan.
所以你才选的我啊
That's why you chose me.
我希望你也上点心啊
I'd like to think that you would take it a little bit personally, too.
不 我们已经有很多人在等着了
No, we've already have enough fanatics on the payroll.
你的贪婪让整个行动都危在旦夕
Your greed is putting this entire operation at risk.
你得从这些空壳公♥司♥中脱身啊
You need to extract yourself from these shell companies,
你得把我还需要知道什么都告诉我
and you need to tell me anything else that I need to know.
好的
Okay.
我跟你讲明白了
Well, let me set you straight.
我是个生意人 内森 当我看到赚钱机会我就会抓住
I am a businessman, Nathan. When I see a business opportunity, I take it
这样才有钱干我们这次行动啊啊 更正下
That is how I fund our operation. Correction,
是我的行动
my operation.
也许你认为你的事业比我的生意更重要
And you may think your cause is more important than my business
但是我的生意才是你能够进行你的事业的原因
but my business is what gives you the means to fight your cause and, hell,
没我你有什么事业 咱们谈完了吗
you wouldn't even have a cause if it wasn't for me. Are we done?
- 我只是想 - 你说完了吗
- I just want to make-- - Are we done?
说完了
Yes.
我不想把已经决定的事情拿出来再谈
'Cause I don't like having conversations after what's been decided has been decided.
那叫自♥慰♥ 而我更喜欢自己自♥慰♥
That is just masturbation, and I like to do that alone
或者冲着比你乳♥房♥♥漂亮的人自♥慰♥
or on someone with nicer tits than you.
我们曾经生活在部落社会
We used to live in tribal societies
学会怀疑森林的另一边的人是一个
where learning to distrust the people on the other side of the forest
至关重要的进化适应步骤
was a vital evolutionary adaptation.
但是这世界不再简单 萨姆
But the world is no longer as simple, Sam,
- 比如我们和他们 - 你说得对
- as us and them. - No, you're right.
现在都是他们
There's just, now, more thems.
顺便说一下 混♥蛋♥
And, by the way, motherfucker,
你说至关重要的进化适应步骤 给我喝
you said "vital evolutionary adaptation." Drink.
好吧
God, okay.
如果我们不进化的比我们和他们高级 我们就会灭绝
If we don't evolve beyond us-and-them logic, then we will go extinct.
什么
What?
你今天看纽♥约♥时♥报♥都得用一剂栓剂
Did you take a New York Times suppository this morning
因为我无法想象有谁能够消化吸收
because I can't imagine how else anybody can internalize
- 那么多垃圾自♥由♥言论 - 拜托 萨姆
- so many bullshit liberal talks-- - Come on, Sam.
你也去过 阿♥拉♥伯人和你一样爱自己的孩子
You've been over there, Arabs love their kids as much as you love yours.
他们十分生气的一部分原因是
And part of what got them so pissed off is the injustice
- 他们的孩子因为我们受苦 - 你知道吗
- their children suffer at our hands. - You know what?
任何一个人所能做的最明智的事情就是
The most that any one person can do morality-wise is to have
拥有一群他自己愿意为之而死的人♥民♥
his own tribe of people that he'd be willing to die for.
在这么想 你就会看到你的人♥民♥
Keep thinking that way, and you will just end up
越来越少
watching your own tribe getting smaller and smaller and smaller.
我回来早了
I came home early.
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
嘿
Hey!
你回家干吗
What are you doing home?
我在学校吐了
I threw up at school.
我在班上吐了
I threw up at work.
这叫巧合
That's called a coincidence.
你们住在一个屋檐下呼吸着一样的空气
You live in the same house and you breathe the same air.
这不是巧合 你们都得了一样的胃肠感冒
It's not a coincidence, you have the same stomach flu.
- 你们都得躺下 - 是啊
- You should both lie down. - Yeah.
我
I, uh...
我还要干点活
I've some work to do.
好吧 那就把裘德留在家你看着吧
Good then, I could leave Jude with you.
- 你去哪啊 - 艾瑞斯家
- Where are you going? -Iris'.
又轮到我了
I'm up on the rotation.
没有个六岁小孩在我身边都够奇怪的了
It'll be awkward enough without having a six-year old with me.
那可是艾瑞斯 所以我拿的食物比较少 拿了很多红酒
It's Iris, so I'm going light on the food, heavy on the wine.
我这可不是在针对她
Not like I'm judging her.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
已经六个礼拜了
It's been six weeks.
不怎么好
Not great.
我讨厌我的男人们不舒服的感觉
And I hate it when my boys aren't doing well.
- 好了 我去办公室了 - 好的
- All right, I'm gonna go to my office. - Okay.
等大家来了 我让他们感到不自在
When the others come over, I make them uncomfortable
别傻了
No, don't be silly.,
但是我很期待你的拜访
But I look forward to your visits.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表