剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
- 他们说了什么 - 凯西
- What do they say about-- - Kathy.
- 知道吗 我一回来你就该告诉我的 - 不 不 不 停下
- You know what, you can tell me as soon as I'm back. - No, no, no. Stop.
- 别碰我 - 不 我不想伤害你的
- Don't fucking touch me. - No, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我只想要你坐下来
I just need you to sit down
然后我再向你解释 行吗
so I can explain it to you. Okay?
- 求你了 不要 停下 - 不
- Please. Don't. Stop. - No!
- 停下 停下 停下 - 救命啊
- Stop, stop, stop. -Help!
救命啊
Help!
求你停下
Please, stop.
我不想伤害你 我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you. I don't wanna hurt--
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop.
求你了 我不想伤害你
Please, I don't wanna hurt you.
求你了 来 呼吸 别动了
Just, please, just breathe, just stop.
别动了
Stop.
拜托
Come on.
不知道枪击者的动机
Without knowing the shooter's motives,
他们将以此作为推进反枪♥支♥议程的手段
they will use this as a means to push their anti-gun agenda.
注意这个家里所有的精致装饰
Notice all the elegant finishes all throughout this home.
极具设计感的生活
The designer life--
你拨♥打♥的是山姆·巴伯的电♥话♥
You've reached Sam Barber
请留言
Please leave a message.
我只是要告诉你 我爱你
Hey, just calling to say I love you.
你回家了我们再见吧
I'll see you when you get home.
这都是假的
None of it is true.
我没伤害任何人 我只是一名分♥析♥师
I didn't hurt anyone. I'm an analyst!
有两个人 他们进来后就朝所有人开枪
There were two people. They came in and shot everyone.
然后在他们想要把我抓进去的时候
And then when they tried to bring me in--
谁要抓你
Who tried to bring you in?
中♥央♥情报局
The CIA.
你在中♥央♥情报局
You're in the CIA.
为什么你没这么说呢
Why didn't you just say so?
在酒吧的那个晚上
The other night in the bar,
我心烦意乱的 因为我提前就知道在康奎斯特体育馆的袭击
I was distracted because I knew about the attack at ComQuest Field ahead of time.
我开♥发♥的算法允许我们去
An algorithm that I developed allowed us to...
天哪 好的
God. Okay.
我只需要一条绳索
I just need a piece of rope.
你真的期望我会帮你找绳子 好让你把我捆起来吗
Do you really expect me to help you find something to tie me up with?
去你的吧
Go fuck yourself.
不 不 不 那会伤到我的 别
No, no, no. That'll hurt. Please.
把你的腿
Put your leg...
天哪
Oh, God.
我不想待在这儿
I do not wanna be here.
- 那就走吧 - 我不可以
- Then go. - I can't!
我不可以
I can't.
躺到床上去
Lie on the bed.
我只是想要抱抱你
I'm just gonna hold you.
我要想想
I need to think.
我需要你 就这样待一会儿吧
And I need you to be still for a moment
我好理理这一切
so I can process everything.
求你了
Please.
躺下来
Lie down.
把你的左手伸到你身体旁边
Thread your left arm under your right.
是的
Yeah.
这支手别动
Do not let go of this hand.
请相信我 这不是我原本的样子
Please believe me. This is not who I am.
我要好好想想
I need to think this through.
我累了 我累了
I'm tired. I'm tired.
我是个睡得很轻的人
I'm a light sleeper.
如果你动一下
If you move,
我会感觉得到 就会醒过来的
I will feel it and I will wake up.
你听清楚了吗
Do you understand?
第一季 第二集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表