剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
听着
Look.
迦勒希望我们能携手解决这个问题
Caleb wanted us to work this out together.
而你不管好坏就阻止了他
You stopped him for better of for worse.
迦勒布并不总知道什么对他自己是好的
Caleb doesn't always know what's best for him.
就像你一样
Kind of like you.
迦勒布吗
Caleb?
没错
Right.
你曾经向每个人吹嘘我们有多开放
You used to brag to everyone how open we were.
数百万的人们可能会丧命
Millions of people could die.
我们怎么会知道此等小事
How we knew ever little thing.
我向你发誓我不认为事情会持续这么长的时间
I swear to you I did not think it was going to go on this long.
这
-It's-- -
真操蛋
Fuck.
贾尼斯 打给他
Call him, Janice.
- 拜托了 - 不
- Please. - No.
这比我们他妈的
This is more important
六年前发生的事情要重要的多
than what went down between us six fucking years ago.
什么事啊 什么事更重要啊
What is? What is more important?
我是否有似曾相识的感觉
Am I experiencing deja vu?
你甚至不知道发生了什么
You don't even know what's going on.
你到底想让迦勒布说些什么
What exactly do you want Caleb to say?
在那里有那么一群人 可能是中情局的
That there's some kind of person out there, maybe the CIA,
他们计划在中东地区进行某种攻击
they're planning some kind of an attack in the Middle East
并且是大规模的杀伤性攻击 但我们根本不知道是什么
and it's big and it's bad, but we do't really know shit about it.
- 那也好过什么都不做 - 是吗 对谁来说更好
- It's better than doing nothing. - Really? Better for who?
贾尼斯 我们在讨论的可是他妈的
Janice, we are talking about a loss of life
冰河世纪来临才会出现的大规模死亡
on a scale normally reserved for a fucking ice age.
乔 你去了中情局工作
You went to go work for the CIA, Joe,
- 就是说我不会相信你所说的话 - 哦 天啊
- which means I don't belie a thing that come out of-- - Oh, God.
你宁愿让所有这些人死去也不愿意原谅我吗
You would rather let all those people die than forgive me?
哪些人啊 哪些人啊
Which people? Which people?
妈的 你就是个小气的小婊砸
Fuck, you're a petty fucking bitch.
而你是一个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
And you're a self-righteous asshole.
朝圣月不骂人 而你也不能称我妻子婊砸
It's the Hajj. And don't call my wife a bitch.
朝圣月可是正在进行中呢
The Hajj is going on right now.
-
嘿
Hey. Hi.
是啊 我刚刚 下班了
Yeah, I just, uh, got off work.
想着问候一下
Thought I'd say hey.
不 一切都很好 妈妈
Uh, no, everything's fine, Mom,
我刚刚只是没顾上说话
I just haven't spoken in a minute.
这个周末吗 好啊 听上去可以
Uh, this weekend? Yeah. Sounds good.
没有 我保证
No, I promise.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
那我们周六见吧
I'll see you Saturday.
爱你
Love you.
慢慢的把手指从扳机上移开
Slowly take your finger off the trigger.
把枪给我
Hand me the gun.
不要说话 我们一起去散个步
Don't say a word. We're gonna take a walk.
你他喵的这是在想什么
What the fuck are you thinking?
朱伯特是坏人
Joubert's dirty.
那你就把这样维持治安的事
So you were gonna add vigilante justice
加进了你本周的蠢事清单了吗
to the list of stupid things you did this week,
就在你通知自己的特遣队之后吗
right after informing on your own task force?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
哦 别想着否认了
Oh, don't even try and deny it.
要么是你为鲍勃工作
You are either working for Bob
要么就是你巧合的被分配到了
or you were coincidentally assigned to a case
涉及你女朋友死亡的案件中
involving your own dead girlfriend.
我得找个律师
I should get a lawyer.
我想我们已经过去找律师那一步了 对吧
I think we're a little past lawyers, don't you?
听着 你为鲍勃工作的事实
Look, the fact that you're working for Bob
实际上让你成为为数不多的我现在还可以信赖的人之一
actually makes you one of the few people that I can trust right now.
我被分到了这个案子
I was given this case
是因为有人知道我对鲍勃·帕特里奇怀有恶意
because someone knew I had an ax to grind against Bob Partridge.
但是我从来没有让那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
But I would never give that son of a bitch
得到仅仅因为讨厌这个人而获得的分配案件的满足感
the satisfaction of throwing the case just because I hated the man.
这就是我为什么现在比以往
That's why now, more than ever,
更想得知事情的真♥相♥的原因
I need to get to the truth.
你真的打算杀了她吗
Were you really gonna kill her?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着
Look...
我知道这是你的私事
I get that this is personal for you,
但是仅仅因为我们越过了律师
but just because we're beyond lawyers
并不意味着我们可以逾越法律
doesn't mean that we're beyond the law.
别再这么干了
Not yet anyway.
知道了吗
Got it?
如果我们要这么做
If we're gonna do this,
那我们也得按照规矩来
we're gonna do it by the book.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
萨米 我不是想要抑制你
Sammy, I'm not trying to smother you.
我知道你现在正在经历一些糟糕的事情
I know you're going throughsome shit right now.
我们都是
We all are.
听着 如果你现在的位置安全就不用回家里来
Look, I don'tneed you to come homeif you're somewhere safe,
但是我确实需要你给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗
but I do need youto return my calls, okay?
好了 我爱你
Okay, I love you.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我知道你已经看过了
I know that you've seen it.
所以我拐弯抹角也就没什么意义了
So there's no point in my beating around the bush.
看见什么
Seen what?
对你说谎也没有什么意义
No point in you lying about it either.
我来这里是因为山姆是我的朋友是我的盟友
I'm here because Sam was my friend and my ally,
也正如我之前告诉过你的 我们得照顾好自己
and as I told you before, we take care of our own.
山姆死了
Sam died
死于试图挽救他最好的朋友的生命
trying to save the life of his best friend.
但是 他从来没有背叛过我们的事业 这也是我来这里原因
But, um, he never betrayed our cause, and that is why I'm here now
试着为他的遗孀保留住他留下的遗产
trying to preserve what's left of his family.
梅 有了你的帮助我才能做到
I can only do it with your help, Mae.
我知道你已经看过了
I know that you've seen it.
现在我希望你并没有看见
Now I'd like you to unsee it.
去帮我找找吧 把它交给我
Go get it for me, put it in my hand,
然后让此事就此了结
and let that be the end of it.
从你开始指责我威胁到你的家人之后
Once you accused me of threatening your family.
自那时起 这就是我脑海里考虑的最长远的打算
At that time, it was the furthest thing from my mind.
我让曼弗雷迪去莎拉那里了 但他说你不在
I sent Manfredi to Sharla's, but he said you were gone.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
在朝圣
It's the Hajj.
这次攻击会发生在朝圣现场
The attack is gonna be at the Hajj.
这部分我已经知道了
I figured that part out.
- 然后呢 - 我会处理的 乔
- And? - I'm handling it, Joe.
怎么处理
How?
就像我设想的其他情况一样
Like I wouldany other situation
这有可能会破坏掉全球的力量平衡
that threatens to upsetthe global balance of power
并挑起第三次世界大战
and plunge usinto World War III.
非常特么的微妙
Very fucking delicately.
行 好吧 我也在处理
Yeah, well,I'm handling it too.
在公而言 我不会让此事被掩盖起来
In public. I won't let this get swept under the rug.
乔 别去找迦勒布·乌尓夫
Don't go to Caleb Wolfe, Joe.
只会让事情变得更糟糕
That'll just make things messier.
快告诉我你在哪儿
Just tell me where you are.
好吧 那么 我们很快就过去
Yeah. Well, we'll be there really soon.
好的 好
Okay. Yeah.
好的 我们到时见
Yeah, I'll see you there.
他会在安全屋见我们
He's gonna meet us at the safehouse.
你还有安全屋吗
You have a safehouse?
宝贝
Babe.
我搞砸了 我
I fucked up. I...
我不知道该说什么 而我知道我们得谈一谈了
I don't know what to say, and I know we need to talk about it.
但是我现在就得去处理此事
But I need to go deal with this right now.
好的 我和你一起去
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表