剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
你想怎么
How are you going to do it?
你想要杀死我们吗
How are you going to kill us?
- 坐下 - 可不是嘛
- Sit down. - Of course,
你想要让场面看起来像乔干的
you're going to make it look like Joe did it.
坐
Sit.
下
Down.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what,
你们纠结这件事情很久了
you've been at this long enough.
我要打电♥话♥去问问
I'm gonna call it in.
你不会真信 对吧
You're not really falling for this bullshit, are you?
我要打电♥话♥给马蒂让她知道发生了什么
I'm gonna call Marty and let her know what's going on--
你为什么拿枪指着我
Why the fuck did you draw on me?
- 我没拿枪指着你 你拿枪指的我 - 瞎说
- I didn't draw on you, you drew on me. - Bullshit.
你敢动
Don't you fucking move!
你不会让我打电♥话♥的 对吧
You weren't gonna let me make that call, were you?
你敢动
Don't you fucking move!
把枪放在地上
Put your gun on the ground.
被每个女人玩弄在股掌之间哈
Get taken in by every new pussy, don't you?
别动 你把枪放在地上 立刻马上
Don't fucking move. You put your gun on the ground, right now.
好吧
All right.
凯茜
Kathy.
她在楼上
She's upstairs. She's upstairs.
- 你回来救我了 - 那是自然
- You came back for me. - Of course.
凯茜
Kathy.
该死
Oh, shit.
把手放在伤口上
Put your hand on the wound.
用力压
Press down hard. Okay? Yeah, I know.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们要去医院
Uh... We're going to the hospital.
- 他们会抓住你 - 我不在乎
- No. They'll get you. - I don't care.
嘿 你还好吗 清醒吗
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. You all right? You still with me?
- 凯茜 - 我很清醒
- Kathy! - I'm, I'm up.
我要不行了
I don't think I'm gonna make--
别说话凯茜 别说丧气话
Don't talk. Kathy, don't say that.
跟我说话
Talk to me, tell me something. Come on!
凯茜
Kathy!
她叫朱伯特
Her name is Joubert.
不敢相信你跟那婊♥子♥上♥床♥了
Can't believe you slept with that bitch.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
Yeah?
别难过 好吗
Don't feel bad, okay?
凯茜 该死
Kathy, oh, shit!
醒醒
Wake up! Hey, wake up!
醒醒 该死
Wake up. Oh, shit.
醒醒凯茜
Wake up, Kathy.
凯茜 醒醒
Kathy, hey, hey, hey, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
该死的凯茜 醒醒
Kathy, wake up. God damn it! Wake up!
求你醒醒
Please, wake up. Please, wake up.
求求了 醒醒吧
Please, wake up.
腹部挫伤
Abdominal contusions.
都离手了吗
Right, clear, you're clear? All clear?
离手了
Clear. Clear.
梅
Mae.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我还想让你来看我来着
I was hoping you'd come see me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不会问你你感觉如何的 因为这个问题很蠢
I'm not going to ask you how you're doing, because that's a stupid question.
谢谢你
Thank you.
想抽大♥麻♥吗
Would you like some pot?
不 我
No. I...
我只是来问你个问题
No, I just came down here to ask you a question.
好的
Okay.
我知道我们不怎么
I know that we don't...
我知道我们不该谈的
I know we're not supposed to talk about...
就是我们如何成为一个集体的
You know, what makes us a community.
你想问我知不知道你丈夫怎么了
You want to know if I know anything about what happened to your husband?
我最近认为
My theory, lately,
我的肿瘤的原因
is that I built this rather large tumor,
就是因为我怕问我丈夫很多问题
out of all the questions I was afraid to ask my husband.
是不是很蠢
Isn't that silly?
我不敢问他这些年都在做什么
I was afraid to ask him what he was doing all these years.
不是因为我
And it's not because
怕他会对我撒谎 我只是
I was afraid that he would lie to me. I was...
我知道他会说实话
I knew he would tell me the truth.
抱歉梅 我不比你知道得多
I'm sorry, Mae, I don't know anything more than you do.
梅
Mae.
鲁埃尔
Reuel.
我不打扰你了
Let me get out of your way.
没必要 我是来给梅兰妮读书的
No need. I'm just here to read to Melanie.
没事 反正我也要走了
No, I have to get going, anyway.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我感觉
I, I feel...
我对于我们的上次会面感到抱歉
I feel really badly about our last visit.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
梅想干啥
What did Mae want?
她就是来看看我
She was just here for a visit.
就这样吗
And that's it?
是啊
Yeah.
我给你读书啊
Shall I read to you, my love?
拜托
Please.
不管活动何时开始 一个或者很多男人出现
"Whenever an event occurs, a man appears or men appear
事件都将展开
"by whose will the event seems to have taken place.
拿破仑颁布法令 军队进入俄♥罗♥斯♥
"Napoleon issues a decree and the army enters Russia.
亚力山大发出命令 法国人屈服于波旁王朝
"Alexander gives a command, and the French submit to the Bourbons...
历史学家想了解事件的起因
"The historians want to see the cause of events.
被赋予权力的人意志的表达
"The expressions of the will of someone endowed with power.
但是这个假设并没有被证实 不管是否有理由
"But that supposition is not confirmed, either by reason,
或者经验
"or by experience.
没有假设
"Without assuming
不可理解的超自然力量
"an incomprehensible, supernatural force...
奇迹
"A miracle...
没有神对于人类事物的干预
"One cannot admit that words can be the immediate cause
人们无法听从文字作为
"of the movements of millions of men
几百万人行动的
"without admitting Divine intervention
直接原因
"in the affairs of humanity.
我们不能把权力
we cannot regard power
视为事件的导火索
"as the cause of events."
如此深厚的制度力量
with such a collection of deep institutional power
在这间小屋里集结
assembled in one small room,
我们发现了一个
we find ourselves with a...
独特的机会
Unique opportunity
为了全人类
to shape the future of all generations
来塑造未来的一代又一代的人
to the benefit of all mankind.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
第一季 第六集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表