剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
秃鹰 前情提要
Previously on Condor...
别动 凯瑟琳·黑尔吗
Don't move! Katherine Hale?
我是联邦调查局的警员
I'm a federal officer.
别动 我需要核实一下 名字叫加布里埃尔
I need a clearance check on a first name, "Gabrielle"...
朱伯特
Joubert.
那可是艾瑞斯 所以我拿的食物比较少 拿了很多红酒
It's Iris. I'm going light on the food, heavy on the wine.
- 她怎么样了 - 要知道 艾尔登和我的婚姻从不幸福
-How's she doing? -You know, Elden and I didn't have a great marriage.
那个机构才是他真正的情妇
The agency was his real mistress.
有这么个女人 有一头长长的黑发
There is a woman, long black hair.
听起来像中东人
She sounds Middle-Eastern.
如果你碰到她 立马跑掉
If you come across her, you fucking run.
凯勒布·乌尔夫今天上了头条
Caleb Wolfe is making headlines today.
IEP分♥析♥公♥司♥根本并不是科技公♥司♥
IEP Analytics wasn't really a tech company at all.
它其实是CIA的门面
It was a CIA front.
外面可能还有人持有瘟疫武器
Someone out there could still have weaponized plague.
我们必须要假设他们打算使用它
And we have to assume they're going to use it.
外面还有一个知道这些公♥司♥的人 内森 他只是个分♥析♥师
One guy out there still knows about the companies, Nathan, he's just an analyst.
你的贪婪让整个行动都危在旦夕
Your greed is putting this entire operation at risk.
那你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
And who the fuck are you?
我是那个能带你去见凯勒布的人
I'm the guy who can take you to see Caleb.
两天晚上前 我做了个梦
I had a dream, two nights ago.
在科姆奎斯特足球场看足球赛的那些人
All those people at the football game at ComQuest Field,
都感染上了瘟疫
got infected with the plague.
然后他们回到家里又感染了他们的家人
And they went and infected their families,
然后是他们的朋友 他们的邻居
and their friends and their neighbors,
直到全世界上的所有人
until everyone in the whole world
都成为了谋杀犯和被害人
was both murderer and victim.
我一身冷汗的惊醒了
I woke up in a cold sweat.
然后直奔我的办公室
I went down into my office,
尽我所能调查了所有关于这个瘟疫的知识
and I learned everything I possibly could about the plague.
我发现有这么个敌人
And what I discovered was an enemy
可以在24小时内就改变全世界的命运
who could change the fate of the world in only 24 hours.
不过 这个敌人并不是无敌的
However, this enemy is not invincible.
现代医药就是
Modern medicine is equipped
为了保护我们不受这种袭击的
to protect us from this kind of an attack,
但我们缺乏合适的基础设施能在非常短的时间里
but we lack the infrastructure to deliver the treatment to enough people
向足够多的人足够多的地方提供治疗
in enough places in a short enough period of time.
但现在我将要改变这一事实
But I'm about to change that.
女士们 先生们
Gentlemen and lady,
我向你们展示手掌无人机
I give you Volaris.
使用细颗粒气溶胶喷雾 手掌无人机
Using a fine particulate aerosol spray, Vorlaris
可以在20分钟内给一♥平♥方英里的居民接种疫苗
can vaccinate one square mile of inhabitants in 20 minutes,
保护健康的人群免受流行病的传播
protecting healthy populations against the spread of an epidemic
它有着无与伦比的速度和效率
with unparalleled speed and efficiency.
手掌无人机将让我们能够
Volaris will allow us to provide
提供有效的保护
effective protection
给 直白地讲
to, quite frankly,
我们选择
as much,
保护的尽可能多的或者尽可能少的地区
or as little of the world as we choose.
我们今日面对的威胁是如此之大
The threats we face today are so great that the world
以至于我们在世界里都无处可藏
isn't big enough to hide in.
我们必须迅速并且果断的行动 来处理这些新的危机
We must act quickly and decisively to deal with these new dangers.
记住朱叶斯·凯撒的话
Remember Julius Caeser,
人有时是
"Men, at some time
命运的主人
"are masters of their fates."
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
我要把你放开了
I'm gonna let you go.
但如果你再次企图袭击我 我会把你打晕的
If you try to hit me again, I will knock you the fuck out.
- 可以吗 - 滚开
- All right? - Fuck off.
我不想这么对你兄弟 好吗
I do not want to do that shit to you man, all right?
他在哪儿
Where the fuck is he?
跟我走
Follow me.
我没事
I'm good.
我出去的时候你也打算给我下药吗
You gonna drug me again on the way out?
我们六年前是朋友 然后你就消失了
We were friends six years ago, and then you disappeared.
我再听说关于你的事 就是你加入了CIA
And the next thing I hear, you're in the CIA.
所以 我不得不去想 是不是CIA在利用你 作为抓我的诱饵
So, I can't help but wonder if the CIA is using you to bait a trap for me.
尤其是 如果他们知道我们的历史 他们当然知道
Especially, if they know our history, which they obviously do,
- 因为他们他妈的是CIA - 我一进来
-because they're the fucking CIA-- -Well, I come in here
你就立马开始想CIA是不是
and you immediately start wondering if the CIA
伪装了12个自己人的死亡来给你设陷阱
faked the deaths of 12 of its own people to lay a trap for you?
是啊 因为你就那么多疑
Yeah, well, just because you're paranoid...
是啊
Yeah.
我需要知道关于IEP这事你的线人是谁
I need to know who your source was on the IEP.
你先说
You first.
你那边他妈的发生什么了 兄弟
What the fuck happened over there, man?
嘿 宝贝 怎么样了 一切都好吗
Hey, babe, what's going on? Everything okay?
不 我 我在工作 而且
No, I'm, I'm at work, and uh...
看来将会是孤独的一晚了
Looks like it might be a lonely night.
嘿 我也爱你
Hey, I love you, too.
再见 宝贝
Bye, hon.
在找我吗
Looking for me?
妈的
Fuck!
我没想到还会有其他人在这儿
I didn't think anyone else was here.
那估计咱们俩想一块去了
Guess we both had the same idea, huh?
重新回这儿啦 再检查一遍这个地方
Come back here, check the place out again.
我以为你得了坏血病
I just assumed you had scurvy.
为什么要跟踪我
Why'd you follow me?
- 什么 - 你以为咱俩会滚床单吗
-What? -You thought you were gonna get laid?
你之前不是带着婚戒呢吗
Weren't you wearing a wedding band earlier?
在这儿呢
There it is.
或者那是你的鸡鸡戒指
Or maybe that's your cock-ring.
在办公室我就看到你在盯着我看了
I saw you staring at me at the office,
我在N也看到了你
and I spotted you on N
- 当我转向威斯康星时 - 我没有跟踪你
-and when I turned onto Wisconsin-- -I wasn't following you.
马蒂说
Marty said that, uh...
在我们到之前 有人打给了特纳
Someone called Turner, just before we got here.
凯茜·黑尔不会开车 所以
Kathy Hale doesn't drive, so...
我想他一定还在很近的地方 对吧
I figured he's gotta be close by, right?
我就回来检查一下
Came back to check it out.
你是在开车过来的路上想出的这个借口吗
Did you come up with that excuse on your drive over?
我是说
I mean,
你来这儿肯定不会是因为你是个好警♥察♥
it can't be that you're here 'cause you're a good cop.
一个好警♥察♥肯定看到了冰箱上的贴纸
A good cop would have seen the note on the fridge.
喂猫指南吗
Instructions for feeding the cat?
你看到猫了吗
Do you see a cat?
凯瑟琳·黑尔 我们时警♥察♥
Katherine Hale, we're with the police.
请把门打开
Open that door up for me, please.
把门踢开
Kick that door open.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我以为你是他
I thought you were him.
谁 乔·特纳吗
Who? Joe Turner?
- 我以为他回来了 - 他什么时候走的
-I thought he came back. -When did he leave?
他什么时候走的
Huh? When did he leave?
几个小时之前 我听到你们在楼下的时候 刚给自己松绑
Hours ago. I just got myself untied when I heard you downstairs.
- 没事 没事 没事 嘿 - 我以为你是他
-Okay, okay, okay, hey... -I thought you were him.
- 没事 嘿 - 我太害怕了
-Okay, hey. -I was so scared.
我要进去了 帮你出来 可以吗
I'm going to come in there, and help you out, okay?
你现在没事了 我们是好人 好吗
You're okay, now. We're the good guys, okay?
好的 你可以站起来了吗
Okay, can you stand up?
我扶你站起来
I'm gonna help you up.
呼吸 一 二 三 慢慢站起来
Breathe. One, two, three. There you go.
- 没事了 - 特纳去哪儿了
-It's okay. - Where did Turner go?
我不知道 他没和我说
I don't know. He didn't talk to me.
他在这儿的时候你们都没有说话吗
You didn't speak the whole time he was here?
没 没怎么说
No. Not really.
那他都做什么了
What did he do?
他把我绑起来 关在衣橱里
He kept me tied up, and in the closet.
你叫了吗
Did you scream?
- 他把我的嘴塞住了 - 好的 没事了
-He gagged me. - Okay, it's okay.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表