剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay?
联调局的人会审问你
Now, the feds are gonna interview you.
你会被逼供
You were bound and gagged.
我们从未讲过话
We never spoke. I never said a word to you.
这样的话他们就不会套路你来坦白
That way they can't trip you up on your story.
- 为什么 - 因为 凯茜 你不知道你能相信谁
- Why? - Because, Kathy, you're not gonna know who you can trust.
你唯一能信任的是鲍勃·帕特里奇
The only person you can trust is Bob Partridge.
- 我怎么找到他 - 他会找到你
- How will I find him? - He'll find you.
也许立刻马上
Maybe right away.
他要你干嘛就干嘛
You do everything he says.
- 明白了吗 - 明白啦
- Got it? - Got it.
好的
Okay.
就酱
That's it.
凯茜 还有件事你需要知道
Kathy, there's one more thing you need to know.
有这么个女人 她在我们在酒吧见面的第二天晚上
There is a woman, and she picked me up
去接了我
the night after we met at a bar.
她告诉我有个人骚扰她
She told me that some fucking guy was harassing her.
我们回到我家 第二天
We went back to my place, and the next day,
她想杀我
she tried to kill me.
我很确定是她杀了我办公室里的所有人
And I'm pretty sure she killed everyone in my office.
- 你跟枪杀你的女人上♥床♥了 - 凯茜 请听我说
- You slept with the woman that shot you? - Kathy, please listen.
她有一头长长的黑发
She has long black hair, okay?
深棕色的眼睛 听起来像中东人
Dark brown eyes, she sounds Middle-Eastern,
阿♥拉♥伯人 或是以色列人
uh, Arabic, maybe Israeli.
如果你碰到她 立马跑走
If you come across her, you fucking run.
好吗
Okay?
- 好的 - 那好
- Okay. - All right.
为什么非得是你来反抗那些人呢
Why do you have to be the one to fight people like that?
听着 用尖锐的东西来磨它 看起来像真的
Listen, you rub this against something sharp. You make it look legit.
你真那么聪明吗
Are you really that smart?
显然不
Obviously not.
在中东 有来自世界各地的200万穆♥斯♥林♥
In the Middle East, two million Muslims
聚集在沙特阿♥拉♥伯参加麦加朝圣
all over the world are converging on Saudi Arabia this week for the Hajj.
宝贝 我要走了 我有一些工作需要处理
Babe, I gotta go. I have some work I need to deal with.
都晚上9点了
Well, it's 9:00 at night.
是的 我可能根本就不回家了
Yeah, it's, uh... I may not come home at all.
这听起来真不祥 一切都还好吗
That's fucking ominous. Is everything okay?
你喝醉了
You're stoned.
我只是说我可能会在办公室沙发上睡
I just mean I might crash on the office couch.
你要照顾好自己 亲爱的 这样才能照顾好别人
You need to take care of yourself, honey, so you can take care of everyone else.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, babe.
- 爱你 - 爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
有勇气去改变我所能改变的
...courage to change the things I can
和智慧去区分两者
and wisdom to know the difference.
欢迎大家 我叫弗兰克 我是个酗酒者
Welcome, everyone, my name's Frank, and I'm an alcoholic.
- 你好 弗兰克 - 在我介绍今晚的说话人之前
- Hi, Frank. - Before I introduce tonight's speaker,
我要感谢玛丽莎布置好椅子
I wanna thank Marissa for setting up the chairs,
艾登送来饼干 约翰送来点心
Aiden for bringing the cookies, and John for the refreshments.
- 谢谢你 约翰 - 欢迎
- Thanks, John. - Welcome.
如果他真出现了 你想怎么做
If he does show up, how do you wanna play this?
我会走过去 请他上车
I'll walk over and I'll ask him to get in the car.
如果他要跑呢
What if he runs?
他不会跑
He won't run.
我在就不会
Not from me.
我可以自己回家
I can get myself home from here.
很高兴见到你 鲍勃
Nice meeting you, Bob.
是啊
Yeah.
见到你我也很高兴 加布里埃尔
It was nice meeting you too, Gabrielle.
我知道你的身份
I know who you are.
以色列特种部队
Israeli Special Forces.
体能成绩爆好 尤其是你身材这般矮小
Kinetic scores off the charts, especially for a person with your small stature.
唯一的问题是你的心理
Only problem was you were psychologically
不稳定
unstable...
边缘型人格障碍
Borderline personality disorder,
对死亡的病态迷恋
a morbid fascination with death,
可能是性瘾者
a possible nymphomaniac.
我以前从未在档案上看到过
I had never seen that on a file before today.
真的 那些事可编不出 所以
And really, you cannot make that shit up. So...
特种部队解散了你
Special Forces discharged you.
摩萨德不要你 但我们
Mossad wouldn't have anything to do with you, but we...
我们接受了你
We took you on.
一位阿♥拉♥伯裔以色列人
An Arab Israeli who joins
加入了占领军的军队
an occupying forces army,
这说明了她什么
what does that say about her?
你的成绩很好
You have an excellent record.
但四年前
But four years ago...
你和局里的关系结束了 而我
Your relationship with the agency appears to just end, and I
从此再也找不到你任何踪迹了
can't find a trace of you anywhere since.
所以我的问题是
So my question is,
你这四年来到底在干什么敏感的事
what the hell have you been doing for the last four years
我竟然不能知道
that is so fucking sensitive I can't know about it?
如果你不是在为我们工作 那是为谁
If you're not working for us, who are you working for?
谁派你来的
Who sent you here?
那是三个问题了
That's three questions.
如果有人杀了我的孩子 我会追究的
If someone kills my kids, I'm gonna come after them.
初步阶段已经完成
The preliminary stages are complete.
阿布-赛义德已被感染
Abu-Saeed has been infected.
送货员在路上 去见来自清♥真♥寺的朋友
The delivery man is en route to meet with his friends from the mosque for their trip.
我们正在办
We're working on that.
其他人员
The other asset
嵌入了搜寻特纳的特别行动小组
is embedded with a special task force unit hunting Turner.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢你的分享 比利
Okay, thanks for sharing, Billy.
好了 我们就讲到这里
Okay, that's all the time we have.
在我们结束之前 有人有强烈的欲望吗
Before we close, does anyone have a burning desire?
我是说 有人觉得自己会复发吗
I mean, anyone feel like they're gonna use?
有人吗
Anyone?
嘿
Hey.
莎拉 对吧
Sharla, right?
以为你会去其他酒吧呢
Figured you'd found some other bar.
我已经戒酒两年了
I've been sober for two years.
那你很幸运
Well, you're in luck,
我们刚买♥♥了一台新的咖啡机
we just got ourselves a new coffee machine.
来杯1942龙舌兰酒
Shot of 1942.
咖啡很不错的
It's good coffee.
我请客
On me.
再来一杯
Another.
凯勒布叫我来的
Caleb sent me.
凯勒布呢
And where is Caleb?
不在这
Not here.
- 他会来吗 - 不会
- Is he coming? - No.
那你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Then who the fuck are you?
我可以带你去看凯勒布
I'm the guy who can take you to see Caleb.
你看上去很眼熟 我在哪里见过你
You look familiar to me. Where do I know you from?
我是布拉德利·库珀
I'm Bradley Cooper.
我是艾伦
I'm Allen.
- 艾伦 - 是啊
- Allen? - Yeah.
能给我一枝你的香烟吗
Can I get one of your cigarettes?
首先 我得搜身
First, I gotta search you.
我想我可以帮你节省点时间
You know what? I think I can save you the time.
我能再来一杯吗
Can I get another?
拜托 谢谢 你喜欢龙舌兰酒吗
Please? Thank you. Do you like Tequila?
我能为你买♥♥一杯吗
Can I buy you that shot?
真浪漫
A romantic.
我还是要搜身 伙计
I still gotta search you, man.
你得先脱♥光♥衣服
I gotta get you to strip down first.
- 你是认真的吗 - 这只是生意 伙计
- Are you fucking serious? - It's just business, man.
我不是想处段关系或是其他的
I'm not looking for a relationship or anything here.
宝贝 你闻起来真棒
Oh, baby, you smell so fine.
我怎么确认你认识凯勒布
How do I know you even know Caleb?
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表