剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
她女儿很安全
Her daughter's safe.
她马上就会知道了
She'll find that out soon enough.
你是担心我妈妈会警告乔这里不安全吗
Are you worried my mother's going to warn Joe that it's not safe to come back here?
乔
"Joe."
听起来你们很亲近啊
That sounds friendly.
我很想配合你
I want to cooperate.
但我好几天没睡觉了
But I haven't slept in days.
那你睡吧
So, sleep.
我需要叫医生
I think I might need medical attention.
你没事
You're fine.
让我给我妈妈打个电♥话♥ 告诉她我没事
Let me call my mother, tell her that I'm safe,
和两个联邦特工在一起
and that I'm with two federal agents.
你们不就是特工吗
I mean, that's what you are, right?
虽然你们说自己是警♥察♥
Even though you said you were police.
可你们是为政♥府♥打工的 对吧
You work for the government, right?
我们说是警♥察♥ 这样大家都知道是什么意思
Yeah. Well, we say police 'cause people know what that means.
听起来会比
Sounds better than uh...
“不要动 我们是联合特遣部队”好一些
"Freeze, joint task force officer."
你们叫什么
What are your names?
我是博伊德·法瑞斯
I'm Boyd Ferris.
你呢
And you?
她是茹贝尔
That's Joubert.
茹贝尔
Joubert.
那你从哪来 以色列吗
Where is Joubert from? Israel?
我是个律师
I'm a lawyer.
你没有理由迫使我违背我的意愿
You have no legal grounds for holding me here against my will.
就别再假装你是什么无辜的旁观者了
Let's just stop pretending you're some innocent bystander in all this.
不好意思 你这话是什么意思
I'm sorry. What does that even mean?
- 你和嫌犯约过会 - 我们只是出去过一次
- You dated the suspect. - We went on one date.
而且约的很不舒服 只在一起二十分钟
It was a bad date. It lasted 20 minutes.
然后他就把你送回家了
And then he walked you home.
那这能证明我不是受害者吗
And that somehow means I'm not a victim?
我们找到你的时候 你手腕上的印迹已经褪去了
The marks on your wrist were faded when we found you.
堵嘴的东西3也干了
The gag was dry.
你已经被解开一个多小时了
You'd been untied for over an hour.
也就是说你不是在躲乔·特纳 你在躲我们
Which means you weren't hiding from Joe Turner, you were hiding from us.
据我观察 你就是嫌犯
As far as I'm concerned, you're a suspect.
我要联♥系♥我的律师
I want to call my lawyer.
你给我坐下 海尔小姐
Sit the fuck down, Miss Hale.
你的手♥机♥ 枪 望远镜 和防弹衣
Your phone, gun, binoculars and bullet-proof vest.
感觉你是某种败坏童子军
It's like you're some kind of perverted boyscout.
枪没有上膛 如果你需要用的话
Gun's unloaded. Bullets are in the zip compartment on the side,
子弹在侧兜的小口袋里
in case you need them.
你打算怎么办
You're just gonna...
把我赶出去自寻出路吗
Put me out on my ass?
不是我把你放到这儿的
I'm not the one who put you in this spot.
所以你永远不会让我留在这 是吧
So you were never gonna let me stay here, were you?
我一开始就没想让你来这
I didn't want to bring you here in the first place.
凯勒布想听听你想说什么
Caleb wanted to hear what you had to say.
我们听到了 现在你该走了
We heard you. Now we want you gone.
不 不 不 是你想让我走
No, no, no. You want me gone.
不是凯勒布
Not Caleb.
凯勒布太喜欢信任别人了
Caleb's too trusting.
所以他才雇我
That's why he has me.
如果你听到了我刚才说什么
You know, if you heard what I just said,
你就会知道中情局可能在计划对穆♥斯♥林♥国家发功攻击
you would know that the CIA might be planning an attack against the Muslim world.
乔 你就是中情局的
You are the CIA, Joe.
不 珍妮丝 我再也不是了
No, Janice, I'm not. Not anymore.
我真是
Oh, my--
人们可能会死
People could die.
凯勒布现在有能力曝光这件事
Now, Caleb has the power to expose this thing.
人们会相信他
People will believe him.
有什么证据
Show me your proof.
我没有证据 珍妮丝 但如果我们可以合作
Proof. I, I... I don't have proof, Janice, but if we work together--
永远不会发生这种事
That will never happen.
你知道吗 好吧
You know what? Fine...
你就打算把我扔在这吗
You're just going to strand me here, too, huh?
车停在前门
It's parked out front.
我会在二十四小时之后上报
I won't report it stolen for 24 hours.
不用客气
You're welcome.
靠
Oh, fuck.
你一开始就想撤退的 是不是
You wanted to call this in at first, didn't you?
- 什么 - 你打算撤退的
- Huh? - You were gonna call this in.
然后她把你拉近走廊 说服你留在这
Then she pulled you into the hallway, and convinced you to stay here.
自己做这件事 对吧
To do this alone, right?
你想说什么
What's your point?
她是对的 你们到的时候我没有被绑起来
She's right. I wasn't tied up when you got here.
那你为什么要报♥警♥
Then why didn't you call the police?
因为我和乔已经详细的讨论过了
In fact, Joe and I spoke at length.
他告诉我他在康奎斯特体育馆袭击前
He told me about the 12 companies that he found
找到投资了
that invested in Big Pharma
大型制药公♥司♥的十二个公♥司♥
before the attack at ComQuest Field.
他说 有一个女人杀了他办公室里的所有人
He said, a woman was one of the people who killed everyone in his office.
她还冲他开了枪
He said she shot him.
然后还描述了她的样子
And then he described her.
你知道那个人杀死他十一个同事的人 对吧
You know the guy killed 11 of his coworkers, right?
我觉得你不应该那么相信他跟你说的话
I don't think you should give much credibility to anything he tells you, sweetheart.
我是说
I mean,
她描述的她
he described her.
你要是真的相信的话 告诉我是不是很危险
If you really believe that, isn't it dangerous to tell me?
在我看来 如果乔回来
The way I figure it, if Joe comes back,
你还是得杀我
you're gonna have to kill me anyway.
还有他
And him.
因为你必须杀死乔
Because you have to kill Joe.
所以说我的命差不多就靠说服法里斯特工
So my life kind of depends on convincing Agent Ferris here
你不是他们认为你是的人
that you're not what you seem to be.
应该不会很难
It shouldn't be too hard.
但是你对于你们的所作所为都有很好的理由
When you pretty much have good reasons for everything you're doing,
除了不让我打电♥话♥给我妈
except not letting me call my mother.
我就是不想我也不得不杀了她
I just didn't want to have to kill her, too.
该死
Oh, shit.
好吧
Okay,
我们好好想想
let's just think this through for a minute.
假设她是杀手
And let's say she is the killer.
假设
Hypothetically.
她被雇佣给IEP干活
And she was hired to do the IEP job,
但是乔逃走了
but Joe got away.
现在她得给她自己善后
And now, she has to clean up her own mess.
好的 为什么在她失手了一次之后还要派去同一个杀手
Okay, then why send the same killer, when she missed him once?
她失手了两次
She missed him twice.
她在萨姆·巴伯的车里还想要杀他
She tried to kill him again in Sam Barber's car,
但是他穿着防弹背心所以又捡了一条命
but he got away because he was wearing a bullet proof vest
是在军需品店买♥♥的
that he bought at an Army-Navy store.
你这知道的很详细啊
Well, that is an oddly specific detail.
你看看这详不详细
How's this for specific.
她在动手的前一天见到的他
She met him the night before the job,
就在乔治镇的一家酒吧
at a bar in Georgetown.
那到底是什么意思啊
I mean, what the fuck was that about?
我猜 除了成为一名职业杀手
I guess, other than being a professional killer,
我是个相当令人讨厌的人 在我杀人之前
I'm a profoundly disturbed person who gets off
都得操他们
on fucking men before I kill them.
我没说你草了他
I didn't say you fucked him.
我说你在酒吧
I said you met him.
见到了他
In a bar.
但是没错
But it's true,
枪杀乔的人也杀了办公室里所有的人
the same woman who shot Joe, killed everyone in his office,
他说是阿♥拉♥伯人还是以色列人来着
who he said was Arab or Israeli.
前一晚在酒吧跟乔邂逅
Who also picked Joe up at a bar the night before,
然后回到他的住所操了他
went back to his place, and fucked him.
你操了他
You fucked him.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表