剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
不了
No.
好吧
Okay.
我只想让你知道我的第六感很强
I just need you to know that you got my six out there.
如果你遇到了什么麻烦 那你就真的要处理这个麻烦
And that if you're dealing with something, you're actually dealing with it.
是啊 我可以的
Yeah, I'm cool.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
- 你想在下班后喝一杯吗 - 你说真的吗
- You wanna grab a drink or something after work? - Are you serious?
你什么意思 不是你想的那样的
What do you mean? Not like that.
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
好的
Okay.
我需要去我的车上拿点东西
There's... I need to get something from my car.
考虑到我们研制武器需要的原材料
Considering the resources that must've gone into designing this weapon,
我们在打算开♥发♥一种潜在的民族国家的设计吗
are we contemplating a potential nation state design?
我们在打算很多事
We're contemplating everything.
你要接电♥话♥吗
You wanna get that?
莉莉是唯一一个在白天会用到这个号♥码的人
Lily is the only person who ever uses this number during the day.
我不介意
Oh. I don't mind.
- 我可以在回家的路上打给她 - 好的
- I'll call her on my way home. - Okay.
我已经认识你很长时间了 我也清楚你对我们机构的忠心
I've known you a very long time and I know that you're loyal to the agency,
我也清楚你对你家庭很忠心
and I know that you're loyal to your family.
要是这些忠诚发生冲突了怎么办
What happens when those loyalties are brought into a conflict,
比如说我们现在有的冲突
such as the one we're having now?
我觉得我们没有冲突
I don't believe we are.
我告诉你我们有
I'm telling you we are.
我的侄子没有叛变
My nephew didn't turn.
你有没有警告乔
Did you warn Joe
马蒂的队伍在去凯瑟琳·黑尔家的路上
Marty's team was on it's way to Kathryn Hale's house?
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
有人在小队到达之前
Well, someone called Hale's cell phone minutes
给黑尔打了电♥话♥
before the task force arrived.
我是今天早上才听说有凯西·黑尔这个人
I never heard of Kathy Hale till this morning.
我怎么知道她和乔在一起
How was I supposed to know she was with Joe?
你愿意接受测谎试验吗
Would you take a polygraph?
当然了
Of course.
你也会通过测验的 对吗
And you'd pass it too, wouldn't you?
你还没碰过你的奶昔呢
Well, you haven't even touched your milkshake.
这是马蒂的想法吗
Is this Marty's theory?
因为我还以为她早就放下过去了呢
Because I thought you said that she was over the past,
她可能会变得客观一些
that she could be objective.
你确定你不用接这个电♥话♥吗
Are you sure you don't need to get that?
我告诉你了 这是我妻子
I told you, it's just my wife.
连续打来两个 我是说 或许她需要点什么呢
Twice in a row, I mean, maybe... Maybe she needs something.
喂 亲爱的 一切都好吗
Hello, sweetheart, is everything okay?
看你打了两个电♥话♥ 我在开会呢
See that you called twice. I'm in a meeting, though.
让我和莉莉说几句 我想打个招呼
Let me talk to Lily. I wanna say hello.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
和鲁埃尔打个招呼
please say hello to Reuel.
嗨 鲁尔
Hi, Reuel.
- 莉莉 你还好吗 - 我很好
- Lily, how are you? - I'm fine.
梅林怎么样了
How's Melanie?
我会告诉她你问候过她的 她肯定会很高兴
I'll tell her that you asked after her and I'm sure she'll be pleased.
很抱歉我打断你们
I'm sorry for the interruption.
- 没事的 别犯傻 - 我可以和我的丈夫说话吗
- No, don't be silly. - May I speak with my husband?
请吧
Please.
- 我们完事了吗 - 现在没事了
- Are we done here? - For now.
很好
It's good.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
我是不是救了你一命
Did I save your ass?
当然了
Absolutely.
我听说你的事了
I heard what you did.
我怎么了
What did I do?
不是你找到的图纳吗
Aren't you the one who found Turner?
并不是我一个人啦
Uh, not really.
还有口香糖吗
Got another slice?
对不起 最后一片了
Sorry, my last piece.
你要接电♥话♥吗
Are you gonna get that?
我妈妈打来的
It's just my mum.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
这是一句有关母亲的阿♥拉♥伯谚语
It's an Arabic saying about mothers.
并不需要翻译的
Doesn't really translate.
- 我应该 - 你最好看看你妈妈想要什么
- I should-- - You better see what your mom wants.
是啊
Yeah.
- 嗨 妈妈 - 扔掉手♥机♥
- Hi, mom. - Ditch the phone.
好了 所有人清空包 东西都放到桌子上
All right, everyone, empty your bags on your desks.
拿出你们的手♥机♥ 在一旁等候 会有人来检查的
Take out your phones and stand by your areas, someone will come around.
这是你的私人手♥机♥吗
Is this your personal phone?
胳膊伸平
Arms out.
转过身去
Turn around.
联邦调查局已经证实
Federal authorities have confirmed
特纳曾在凯瑟琳·黑尔的房♥子里
that Turner was in Kathryn Hale's house
那里有很明显的挣扎痕迹
where there were apparently signs of a struggle...
可能没事
This might be okay.
你有这么想过吗
Ever think of that?
我明天会再回来喂你的
I'll come back and feed you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
你为什么没有叫
Why didn't you scream?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是因为我担心你会伤害其他人
Maybe I was afraid you'd hurt someone else.
不
No.
我想你知道的
I think you know.
你不相信别人 但你看人很准的
You don't trust people, you have good instinct for them.
我觉得在你直视别人的眼睛时 你可以看到真♥相♥
I think you see the truth when you look in someone else's eyes,
并且我觉得你内心的一部分
and I think a part of you
已经知道你可以相信我了
already knows you can trust me.
我没有杀那些人
I did not kill those people.
但如果他们在我弄清楚 是谁杀了那些人之前抓到了我
But if they find me before I figure out who did,
我就会死了 而真♥相♥也找不到了
I will be dead and so will the truth.
我很抱歉我来你这儿了 我也不知道为什么会来
And I'm sorry that I came here. I don't know why I did.
但我不是这样的 我不是这样的人
But this is not me, this is not who I am.
等下 如果他们找到你了 别让他们觉得你知道一些消息
Wait, if they find you, just don't give them any reason to think you know anything.
因为那样我就会有危险了吗
Because then I would be in danger?
是的
Yeah.
你会相信自己吗
Would you believe you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
鲁埃尔派了一队家政人员去IEP
Reuel sent a housekeeping team to IEP.
你知道做什么吗
You have any idea why?
不知道
No.
妈的
Shit.
要走了吗
Leaving?
你还没走呢
You're still here?
我和你一样惊讶
Just as surprised as you are.
你真的认识麻省理工的凯莱布·乌尔夫吗
You really knew Caleb Wolfe at MIT?
是的 他 他是我 他曾是我最好的朋友
Yeah, he, he was my... He was my best friend.
既然我们都被困在这儿了 我挺想听完的
As long as we're both stuck here, I might as well hear the rest.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
晚餐前你和你姑父去谈事情之前 你都还好好的呢
You were fine until you went off with your uncle before dinner.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
他想和你谈什么
What did he wanna talk about?
- 什么 - 你们两个谈了什么
-What? -What did you guys talk about?
他想给我一把枪
He wanted to give me a gun.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
一把枪 你懂的 那种枪
A gun, you know... One of those?
什么 为什么 等下 现在这车里有一把枪吗
What? Why? Wait, is there a gun in this car right now?
不 天啊 你觉得我拿了吗
No, Jesus Christ, you think I took it? Come on.
他为什么要给你枪
Why would he offer you a gun?
那是我爸爸的
It was my dad's.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表