剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
他们看起来像一群雪橇狗
They look like a pack of sled dogs.
那是我的丈夫 他对人类有影响力
That's my husband. He has that effect on people.
尤其是男人
Especially men.
既然中情局提拔了你 我想你应该开始祈祷了吗
Now that the CIA's promoted you, I suppose you're going to start praying?
今晚
You
你是个好妻子
were a very good wife tonight.
你是个好丈夫吗
Were you a good husband?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
噢喔
Uh-oh.
发生了一些事
Something happened.
这就是你在车里为什么保持沉默的原因
That's why you were so quiet in the car.
我和梅勒妮关系很好
I got high with Melanie.
- 所以我在车里保持沉默 - 和谁
- That's why I was quiet in the car. - With who?
- 加雷恩的妻子 - 加雷思·米内尔的妻子不叫梅勒妮
- Gareth's wife. - Gareth Miner's wife's name is not Melanie.
叫劳拉
It's Laura.
等等 你嗑药了 你是抽大♥麻♥了
Wait, you got high, as in, you smoked pot?
那些人要你干什么
What did those men want with you?
什么人
What men?
我在台球室看到你们了
I saw you all in the Billiard room.
我们只是随便
We were just
谈论了一些想法
bating around a few ideas.
想法
Ideas?
是的
Yeah
是啊 你知道我不能跟你说这些
Yeah, you know I can't talk to you about this stuff.
但是你可以和加雷思·米内尔谈谈吗
But you can talk about it with Gareth Miner?
- 听着 宝贝 - 他是中情局的吗
- Look, baby-- - Is he in the CIA?
很抱歉有些事情我不能和你分享
I'm sorry there are things that I can't share with you.
我有种不祥的预感
I had a really bad feeling about it.
那是因为你♥他♥妈♥的嗑药了 宝贝
It's because you were fucking stoned, baby.
不 我是在喝醉前有一种不好的感觉
No, I had a bad feeling before I got stoned.
听我说
Listen to me.
我要你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
我做的一切
Everything I do,
我做的每一个决定 我都首先问自己
every decision that I make, I ask myself first,
这对这个家有好处吗
"Is it good for this family?"
你和我的两个儿子
You and our two boys,
你们永远是第一位的
you'll always come first.
永远都是
You always will.
妈妈 嗨
Mom, hi.
你能过来陪孩子吗
Can you come over here and stay with the boys?
不行 我得去上班
No, I have to go into work.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我知道 但是我他妈睡不着 我只能坐在这里 简直要疯了
I know, but I can't fucking sleep, and I'm just losing my shit sitting here.
你以为你的办公室被袭击是因为你找的这些伙伴吗
And you think your office was hit because you found these companies?
呃 我的朋友 萨姆
Uh, my friend, Sam,
他临死前就说了 他说
he said it before he died. He said that...
他说我找到他们了
He said that I found them.
有趣的是你还把他称之为朋友
Funny that you still call him your friend.
没错 他救了我的命 所以
Yeah, well, he save my life, so...
是啊 有个词可以用来形容那些解决他们
Yeah, well, there's a word for people who fix
- 创造的问题的人 - 嘿 兄弟 你能专心一点吗
- the problems they create. - Hey, man, can you focus?
你办公室被袭击是因为你找到了这些公♥司♥吗
And you think your office was hit because you found these companies?
呃 我的朋友 萨姆
Uh, my friend, Sam,
他死之前是这么说的
he said it before he died. He said that...
他说是我找到的他们
He said that I found them.
那你还说他是朋友 真有意思
Funny that you still call him your friend.
因为他救了我 所以
Yeah, well, he save my life, so...
有一个词专门用来形容这种
Yeah, well, there's a word for people who fix
- 解决自己造成的问题 - 嘿 你能不能专心点
- the problems they create. -Hey, man, can you focus?
他说要把我带去个安全的地方
He said that he was going to put me somewhere safe,
一直藏到这件事结束
until 'it' was all over.
也就是说
Which means,
- 这还没结束呢 - 是啊
- it's not over yet. - Yeah.
好了 该你说了 你的线人是谁
All right, it's your turn. Who was your source?
我决定相信你 乔
Okay, I'm going to trust you, Joe.
一个月以前我在底特律
A month ago, I was in Detroit.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 晚上好 乌尔夫先生 - 你是谁
- Good evening, Mr. Wolfe. - Who is this?
我是美国情报局的人
I work for an American Intelligence Agency.
哪个人
Which one?
目前我们还是不要说的那么详细比较好
For now, let's just keep it general with the specifics.
我要跟你说些事情
I have information for you.
什么事
What kind?
在九月十一号♥ 有一个叫阿马尔·纳扎里的男人
On September 11, a man name Ammar Nazari,
想要在康奎斯特体育馆
will attempt to release a plague
释放瘟疫
at ComQuest Field.
在瘟疫释放前他就会被联邦特工杀死
He will be killed by federal agents before the plague is released.
我们会通过一个目标算法找到他
Nazari will have been found by a high-profile target algorithm,
这个算法是由中情局内部 一个名为实验心理学学会的秘密组织写的
written by a secret program within the CIA, known as IEP.
属于阶段性攻击
It's a staged attack.
这只是一场大型阴谋的序幕
It's the prologue to a larger plot.
什么阴谋
What kind of plot?
我就算跟你说了 你也不会相信
If I told you that, you wouldn't believe me.
说说也没事啊
Doesn't hurt to try.
这是我唯一可以做下去的方式 乌尔夫先生
This is the only way I'll do this, Mr. Wolfe.
九月十一号♥我会跟你联♥系♥
I'll be in touch on September 11th.
之后就没有他的消息了
Never heard from him again.
所以他消失了
So he disappeared?
只是我能想到的最好可能了
That would be the best case scenario I'd imagine for him.
是
Yeah.
靠
Oh, shit.
我知道萨姆在机构里
You know, I knew that Sam was hooked up
和那些组织乱搞 我只是
with that element in the agency, I just...
你知道 我觉得 我觉得他
..you know, I didn't, I didn't think he was...
我觉得他并没有全情参与
You know, I didn't think he was all in.
什么组织
What element?
就是中情局的内部玩笑 说中情局代表行动中的基♥督♥徒
You know, the joke, the CIA stands for Christians In Action.
就是萨姆乱搞的那个组
That's the group that Sam was hooked up with,
这些人 他们觉得我们为了掌控下一个千禧年
and you know, these guys, they believe that we're already engaged in a Holy War
已经和伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥开始打圣♥战♥了
with Islam for control over the next Millennium, and, and...
为了
There is no
追求战争的胜利 这种侵略根本没有个头
limit to the amount of aggression that these guys can justify
这些人也没办法从中裁决
in pursuit of winning that war.
没给你下毒
Drugging you once was enough.
所以中情局内部组织在康奎斯特体育馆展开阶段性攻击
So an element within the CIA with a hard on for radical Islam
严厉打击激进伊♥斯♥兰♥组织
staged the attack of ComQuest Field
是为了什么
as a prologue to what?
对抗恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或者某些中东国家的
Some act of aggression against the terrorists,
- 侵略行为 - 可能吧
- or some Middle Eastern country? - Maybe.
- 这他妈疯了 - 就是他妈的疯了
- That's fucking crazy, - Yeah, it's fucking crazy.
先不说这些事
Circumstances aside, it's...
能见到你真好
It's fucking good to see you.
我也是
It's good to see you, too.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的要加入中情局
What the fuck were you thinking joining the CIA?
我们当时需要你
We needed you.
我也需要你
I needed you.
她和以前不一样了 兄弟
She was never the same again, man.
珍妮丝吗
Janice?
不然还能是谁
Who else?
你得离开了
We gotta get you outta here.
- 我只是 - 现在
- I just-- - Now.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
- 回头见 - 怎么回事
- See you soon. - What's going on?
已经三个小时了
It's been three hours.
我想给我妈妈打电♥话♥
I'd like to call my mother.
给她打电♥话♥说一声我没事
I'd like to call my mother and let her know that I'm okay.
现在是半夜
It's the middle of the night.
你可以明天早上给她打
You can call her in the morning.
她女儿被一个残忍♥的杀人犯绑♥架♥了
Her daughter's been kidnapped by a mass murderer.
她能睡下去才怪
I doubt she's sleeping.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表