剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
或许其中的某个人发现了不应该发现的东西
Maybe one of them found something they weren't supposed to,
或许这就是为什么他们被捕杀
and that's why they were targeted?
所以乔·特纳是唯一一个成功逃离这里的无辜的人吗
So, Joe Turner was the sole innocent to make it out of here alive?
我知道这有点牵强
I know it's a stretch.
不 你很聪明
No. It's smart.
我是说 我们不知道这里发生了什么 对吧
I mean, frankly, we don't know what happened here, right?
所以最好不要太相信某一个故事
So, yes, it is best not to get overly-attached to any one narrative.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我会给兰利发一个请求 看看能不能获得访问电脑的权限
I'll put in a request to Langley, and try and get access to those computers.
- 谢谢你 - 你可以下班回家休息了
- Thank you. - Now, you should call it a night and get some rest.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
走小路吧
Take the alley.
你可不像撞见那群人
You don't wanna run into that crowd.
哪群人
What crowd?
人们出来悼念真的很让人感动
It's touching that people have come out to mourn.
人命毫无价值
Human life has no value,
但是人死了 他们却会庆祝
but the human dead, they celebrate.
这世界完了
This world is fucked.
谭医生和谭夫人
Dr. and Mrs. Tan?
我是莎拉 我认识你的女儿
I'm Sharla. I knew your daughter.
我们不认识你啊
We had no idea.
她不能告诉我们
She wasn't allowed to tell us.
我要是知道 我就会告诉她我有多么的自豪
Had I known, I would have told her how proud I was of her.
她是个挚友
She was a very good friend.
我认识的最棒的人之一
One of the finest people that I have ever known.
而我真的很爱她
And I truly loved her.
如果他要杀掉你办公室的所有人
If they were willing to kill everyone in your office,
也许这并不是好主意
maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
什么不是好主意
What wasn't such a good idea?
给你那手♥机♥
Getting you the phone.
那是个糟糕的主意
Oh, it was a terrible idea.
而我的选择也都很是糟糕 所以说
And all I had was bad options, so...
她要是真的回电♥话♥呢
What if she does call back?
我会接电♥话♥
Well, I'll answer.
弄清楚凯勒布知道什么 告诉他我知道什么
Find out what Caleb knows, tell him what I know.
想要弄清楚到底发生了什么
Try to figure out what the fuck is going on.
然后呢
Then?
反抗
Well, fight.
- 反抗 - 是的
- Fight? - Yeah.
反抗中情局吗
The CIA?
也许不是对抗整个中情局凯茜 但是你懂得
Well, it's, it's probably not the whole CIA, Kathy, but, you know...
就反抗几个中情局干员不会让你陷入大♥麻♥烦
Yeah... Yeah, just a few should't have too much trouble giving you a problem.
你知道吗 其中几个人前几天
You know what? A couple of them have been trying to kill me
想要杀我 而我还活着
for the last two days and yet, here I am.
连你都惊讶你还活着
Even you have to be surprised you're alive.
要知道 当我加入中情局的时候
You know, when I joined the CIA,
我以为我可以改变事情
I thought I could change things
从内而外的改变
from the inside.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
你选择了你认为是更艰难的路线
You chose what you thought was the harder path.
你的是有意成为高尚的人
Nobility is in the intention.
对自己造成的麻烦置之不理可不高尚
There's nothing noble about turning my back on a problem I may have helped create.
那事情不是你的错误
What happened wasn't your fault.
我是说你办公室里的人找到了那十二个公♥司♥ 然后呢
I mean, one of the other people in your office could have found those 12 companies, then what?
你社会上有幸存者的愧疚感 乔 你的罪恶就是你还活着
You have survivor's guilt, Joe. Your sin is you're alive.
拜托 凯茜 这是你心理学的入门课吗
Come on, Kathy. Is that your Psych 101 pitch?
为什么要做会要了你的命的事情
Why do something that's gonna get you killed?
因为如果我不做 会有很多人死
Because if I don't, a whole lot of people are going to die.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
目标就位
Target's in position.
行动
Green light.
走廊安全
Hallway is clear.
走廊安全
Hallway is clear.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么要追查
Why are you pursuing
乔·特纳
Joe Turner?
你不会真的相信
You don't really believe
他就这么杀了他的办公室的人吧
he just up and killed everyone in his office, do you?
至少 他也是跟杀手合作了
At the very least, he was working with the people who did.
为什么那样的人就这么
Why would a person like that
崩溃了
just snap?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是世事无常
But it happens.
也许是因为这些
Maybe it's all of this.
两百年来 我们花那么长时间就是为了生存
For two million years, we spent most of our time just keeping ourselves alive...
杀掉自己的食物使我们免于饥饿
Killing the food we needed to keep us from starving,
建造房♥子使我们不至于冻死
building shelter so we wouldn't freeze,
与敌人对抗来保护我们的东西
fighting our enemies to protect what was ours.
现在我们花时间做自己不喜欢的工作
Now we spend our days doing jobs we don't care about,
这样的话 我们就可以整晚的坐在电视机面前 看着那些让我上网买♥♥东西的
so we can spend our nights in front of a television that tells us to go online
节目
and buy things,
买♥♥那些我们不需要的东西
things we don't need,
用的钱我们也从未见过或者
using money we never see
碰触过
or touch,
然而还是奴役了我们
yet it enslaves us.
我们为了追捧虚拟世界儿离开了真实世界
We've left the real world for an imaginary one,
这让我们难以承受
and it's made us crazy.
这不也让我们进入了文明社会吗
Didn't it also make us into a civilized society?
不
No.
这就是美国
It's made us America.
该死
Oh, shit!
喂
Hello?
"D", "X",
"Y", "515".
谢谢你
Thank you.
等会儿 那是什么意思
Wait, what's that mean?
那是密♥码♥
It's a cipher.
我们之前在学校的时候用的
We used to use it in school.
是个地址
It's an address.
珍妮丝让我和凯勒布见面
Janice is setting up a meeting for me and Caleb.
你没必要这样的 乔
You don't have to do this, Joe.
我在美国最棒的律师事务所之一工作
I work for one of the top law firms in the country.
我们有很多政♥治♥影响力
We have a lot of political clout.
我们为议员辩护 五个还活着的前总统之中的三个
We represent congressmen, three of the five living ex-presidents.
我能将你弄进去
I could bring you in.
我们会全程陪同 我保证
We'd be with you every step of the way. I guarantee it.
你为什么在乎啊
Why do you give a shit?
我是说 你都不怎么认识我
I mean, you hardly know me,
而且在你认识我的一半时间里 你都以为我疯了
and for half the time you have known me, you thought I was crazy.
你为什么在乎啊
Why do you care?
今天去那个店里是我第一次
Going to that store today was the first time
没有选择最安全的选项
that I didn't choose the safest option.
因为我一直都是这样的
Because that's what I have always done,
我的决定都是基于恐惧的
made my decisions based on fear.
你是在我成人生活中第一个计划外的事物
You were the first unplanned thing that's happened in my adult life.
我完全不知道将会发生什么
And I have no idea what's gonna happen next.
凯茜
Kathy.
但是如果你走出那扇门 你会死
But if you walk out that door, I know you're gonna die.
被杀死也不熟什么高尚的事
There is nothing noble about being killed.
要知道 我最讨厌看到事实被扭曲
You know, I'm fucking sick of seeing the truth twisted.
如果我能做点什么 我会的
If I can do something about it, I'm gonna do something about it.
你都不知道事实是什么
You don't even know what the truth is.
确实 但是我知道那些人为了保护事实真♥相♥
No, but what I do know is that those people didn't blink an eye
杀我朋友都不眨眼
at killing my friends to protect whatever the truth is.
要知道 他也许那都不会去
You know, she may not even go anywhere.
如果她真的去了某地 然后把我们带到了你的人呢
What if she does go somewhere and leads us to your boy?
那我就把他抓回来
Then we'll bring him in.
我的人这周死的够多了
Enough of my kids have died already this week.
等我走了 你等上个两小时
Now, when I leave, you give it two hours.
- 然后呢 - 然后你从前门跑出
- Then what? - Then you run out the front door,
你大喊 去邻居家报♥警♥
you scream your fucking head off, you go to a neighbor's and you call the cops.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表