剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
爸爸以前经常说艾伦叔叔总是那么一团糟
Daddy always said Uncle Alan was such a fuck-up
是因为戴夫爷爷死的时候他还太小了
'cause he was so young when Grandpa Dave died.
嘿
Hey.
你
You...
会变成非常棒的人的
are going to be wonderful.
好的 现在回去读书吧
All right, now get back to reading.
他是一个保险推销员 有三个美丽的孩子
He's an insurance salesman. Three beautiful kids
一个妻子不用担心什么
and a wife who doesn't have to worry when...
不 不
Oh, no, no.
感谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
真高兴见到你 感谢你能过来
It's so nice to see you. Thank you for coming.
我们一起飞到迈阿密的
We all flew to Miami together.
萨姆一直在不停地谈论着石蟹的故事
And Sam kept going on and on about the stone crabs.
真是个好故事 谢谢你
It's a good story, thank you.
我记得有一次 我们都在一个派对上
I remember one time, we were all at a party...
萨姆喝的稍微有一点多了
...and Sam had a little bit too much to drink...
我失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
裘德
Jude.
嗨 帕特里奇女士
Hi, Mrs. Partridge.
你带来了什么
What'd you bring?
- 乳蛋饼 - 火腿和芝士吗
- Quiche. - Ham and cheese?
- 你想来点吗 - 我不饿
- Would you like some? - I'm not hungry.
为什么人们要带食物来
Why do people bring food?
让正在哀悼的家人不用操心
Well, to make things easier for the family
那么多事情
who's in mourning.
那晚上呢
What about at night?
哀悼的意思是怀念那些死去的人
Mourning means to miss someone who's dead.
死亡这部分有很多陌生的词汇
Death involves a lot of new words.
这倒是
That's true.
炸肉排
Schnitzel.
我不觉得他们会让我爸爸上天堂
I don't think they'll let my daddy into heaven.
为什么呀
Why not?
爸爸总是说上帝就是扯淡
Daddy always said God was bullshit,
那只是人们讲给自己 让自己更好受的故事
and it was a story people told themselves to feel better.
那你希望你♥爸♥爸去哪里呢
where would you like for your daddy to be?
在沃特敏女士的大衣下面来
Under Mrs. Watermain's coat.
我明白了
I understand.
你要变成鱼了 乔
You're going to turn into a fish, Joe.
我不介意的
I wouldn't mind.
你知道你♥爸♥爸
Did you know your dad,
查理叔叔 还有我有一个哥哥吗
Uncle Charlie, and I had an older brother?
詹姆斯叔叔
Uncle James.
我爸爸说他死在了越南
My dad said he died in Vietnam.
是的
Yeah.
那时我和你差不多大
When I was about your age.
我和他非常亲记 他死的时候我非常难过
He and I were very close and it hurt very much when he died.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
他踩在了地雷上
He stepped on a land mine.
你还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
非常生动
Vividly.
我非常害怕会忘记
I'm afraid of forgetting.
你不会
You won't.
我一直在试着记起他的笑容
I've been trying to remember his smell.
当我想不起来的时候
When I can't,
我就感觉我被困在了一个小地方
I feel like I'm trapped in a small space.
是啊
Yeah.
当你很爱的人死去的时候 世界会变得非常小
When someone you really love dies, the world gets very small.
我会在我的梦里看到他
I see him in my dreams.
你♥爸♥爸吗
Your dad?
杀了他的那个人
The man who killed him.
只不过
Except,
他不是一个人
he's not a man.
他是一个
He's this...
怪兽
monster.
即使他做了很禽兽的行为 把他想成为
It would be a mistake to think of him as a monster,
是一个怪兽也不太对
even though he did something monstrous.
艾瑞斯 你怎么样了
Iris, how are you?
很高兴见到你
So nice to see you out.
- 我不会烘培 - 你在开玩笑吗
- I can't bake. - Are you kidding?
我们一般会把这个放到餐具室里
We always keep these in the pantry.
我会把它带上楼去的
I'll bring it upstairs.
梅 嗨
Mae. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
感谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
你还撑得住吗
How are you holding up?
我毁了萨姆的办公室
I destroyed Sam's office.
我几周前把客厅也搞坏了
I wrecked the living room a few weeks ago.
我的天
My God.
这些到底会有多糟糕啊
How much does all of this suck?
我这些年做过那么多派
All those stupid pies I baked over the years,
却完全不了解这些女人在经历怎样的痛苦
having no idea what those women were going through.
我
I, um...
前几天晚上你过来那次 我对那次说的话感到很抱歉
I've been feeling really terrible about when you came over the other day.
那时你说我根本不知道我丈夫是个什么样的人
When you said I didn't know who my husband was.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我发现 窗户旁边是可以抽烟的
Widows are allowed to smoke, I found.
- 你来一支吗 - 不 谢谢
- You want one? - No, thank you.
还不呢 我会告诉你的
Not yet. I'll let you know.
我真的并不比你多知道多少
I really don't know that much more than you do.
- 只不过 - 只不过什么
- Only that... - Only what?
不管这听起来有多荒唐 或者是你都不相信我
No matter how crazy it sounds, or even if you don't believe me,
我也需要你保证不和别人说
I need you to promise to keep this between us.
- 为了你和我的安全起见 - 我保证
- For your safety and for mine. - I promise.
我保证
I promise.
我告诉过你埃尔登出轨了
I already told you Elden cheated on me.
他去做了心理咨♥询♥ 然后就不去了
He went to counseling, and he stopped.
事情有那么一段时间变好了
Things got better for a while.
但之后他又开始行为古怪
And then he started acting weird again.
晚上跑出去
Going out at night.
和我说很糟糕的借口 当我质问他的时候 说我太多疑了
Giving me lame excuses. Telling me that I was paranoid when I'd confront him.
直到有一晚
Until one night,
埃尔登去遛狗了
Elden went to walk the dog,
然后我就跟踪了他
so I followed him.
我猜我会抓到他会在某个女人的车里和她乱搞
And I assumed I would catch him fucking some woman in her car.
但我抓到的不是女人
But instead of some woman,
而是两个男人
he met up with two men.
有一个人我不认识
One of them I didn't recognize.
另一个是萨姆
The other was Sam.
萨姆吗
Sam?
他们在威胁他
They were threatening him.
萨姆威胁艾尔登吗
Sam was threatening Elden?
我从未见艾尔登这么害怕过
I never saw Elden so scared in my life.
你现在说什么呢
What are you saying right now?
我回家等他的消息 几个小时过去了
I went home and I waited for him. Hours passed.
凌晨三点 一辆车停在了车道上
At 3:00 a.m., a car pulled into the driveway.
是州警的车
It was a state trooper.
然后他告诉我艾尔登遭遇了车祸
And he'd come to tell me that Elden was in a car accident.
他死了
That he was dead.
然后我告诉他
And I told him
艾尔登去遛狗了 没有开车
that Elden had gone to take the dog for a walk. That he hadn't taken the car.
我想去车道上指给他看 但是车子却不在
And I went out to the driveway to show him, but the car was gone.
哦 天呐 艾瑞斯 不要这样
Oh, God, Iris, no.
不 他本不会
No, he couldn't have.
他们是朋友
They were friends...
是朋友 他不会这样 你在说什么
They were friends. He could not. What are you saying right now?
我有证据
I have proof.
什么
What?
- 但我们一定要小心 - 什么证据
- But we have to be careful--- What kind of proof?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不想说
I don't want to say it.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表