剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
Wait, wait.
等一下
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just glad something you're interested in wasn't on.
你爱看的电视上没播太好了
I really am sorry.
我真的很对不起你
Today... Today was a bad...
今天 今天很糟糕
It was a weird fucking day.
我过得很奇怪
And the truth is,
实际上
I meant to cancel our date, but I forgot.
我本应该取消约会的 但是忘了
Well, why didn't you just start with that?
你刚才怎么不这么说
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, in hindsight, that was the obvious move.
现在想想 这么做才对嘛
Look, it's already late,
天色已经晚了
but I just live a few blocks from here.
但是我家距离这里只有几条街
I mean if you wanna walk me home.
我是说你想不想送我回家
Yeah.
好啊
All right.
拿好
Why was today a bad day?
为什么你今天过得很糟
Something happened. Work.
发生了点 工作上的事
What?
什么事
I, uh... I can't really... I can't really talk about it.
我 不能 不能说
Yeah.
好吧
Everyone I know has to sign NDAs now.
我身边的人都签了什么保密协议
Yeah.
是啊
Wait, so what do you do?
所以你是做什么工作的
You know what? It doesn't matter.
算了 无所谓
'Cause I'm gonna quit tomorrow.
明天我就辞职
Do you go on a lot of these?
你常常这样吗
Dates?
出来约会
Uh, I text people.
我会给人发短♥信♥
And I fantasize they'd be amazing.
然后yy她们多优秀
Basically have an entire imaginary relationship
基本上就是恋情基于虚拟
that ends in a breakup before they can even text you back.
最后的结果是她们不回你短♥信♥你们就分手了
You got it.
没错
I guess I'm not... As unique as you thought you were.
我可能没有 你想得那么特别
Me, neither.
我也是
How are you single?
你怎么会没男友呢
That was a line.
这是句台词
Takes too long really get to know someone.
真正了解一个人需要太久时间
That person is never as good as the one you imagined.
了解之后总会觉得这个人没有想象得好
Sometimes you get hurt.
有时候会受伤
You know...
知道吗
If we were a rational culture,
如果我们身处于理性文化
we would begin every first date by saying,
我们每次经历的第一次约会开头都会说
"Here's what's wrong with me."
我有这些缺点
Let's just get it out of the way, huh? Yup.
赶紧说完得了是吧 没错
This is me.
我到了
Okay.
好
So fine...
好吧
Tell me. What?
告诉我 什么
What's wrong with you?
你有什么问题
Come on.
来嘛
What? I'm a stranger.
怎么 我们也不熟
You're never gonna see me again.
你以后也见不到我了
You're not gonna see me again?
你不打算再见我了吗
You think I'd go on a second date with you?
你觉得我会想和你再出来约会吗
Come on.
别这样嘛
I know this cozy little sports bar.
我知道一家舒适的小运动就把
It's a few blocks from here. You'd love it.
离这里只有几条街 你会喜欢的
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
All right.
好
Hello.
喂
I imagine you must be pissed at me.
我猜你肯定是生我气了
You don't have to imagine too hard.
随便一猜就能知道
I can't be part of a program whose mission I...
我不能参与这个任务 你们的目的
No longer believe in.
我再也不相信了
You're not the only one who believes that spying
不只有你觉得
on American citizens is wrong, Joe.
偷♥窥♥美国人是错的 乔
Yeah, but I am the only one whose belief that it's wrong
没错 可是只有我不仅觉得这么不对
stops him from doing it.
还不再这么做了
Sometimes, you have to do the wrong thing.
有时候 不得不做错事
Why is that?
为什么呢
So you don't have to do the worse thing later.
这样就能避免做更坏的事
See, you keep moving the line, Bob.
你的底线在不断降低 鲍勃
That's your problem.
你有这个问题
Or maybe it's your talent. I don't know.
也许这是你的天赋 我也不知道
But I... I can't do this anymore.
但是 我不能在参与了
I out.
我走了
Sometimes a man's conflicted
有时候一个男人矛盾
only because it's in his nature to be conflicted,
只是因为自己天性矛盾
which is what makes him so damn good at what he does.
所以他才会很擅长自己的工作
It's the people who don't have that
没有矛盾的人
dissenting a voice inside them that are truly dangerous.
没有内心抗♥议♥的人才是危险
That dissenting voice doesn't mean much
要是危险的上司
if the dangerous people you work for aren't willing to hear it.
不愿意听 心里抗♥议♥也没用
We're in a crowded theater.
我们当时在人潮涌动的电影院里
It's on fire.
着火了
All we can do is yell as loud as we can.
我们只能尽力大喊
I'm sorry, Bob.
对不起 鲍勃
You did a good thing, Joe.
你做得很好 乔
Yeah, I don't know what that means,
不知道这是什么意思
and I don't wanna know.
我也不想知道
Turn on the TV. We'll talk about it tomorrow.
打开电视 明天我们再谈
I'm out, I mean it.
我辞职 真的
Any channel.
什么台都行
Did I wake you, sweetheart?
吵醒你了吗 亲爱的
The airborne or pneumonic type of the plague virus that was found on Nazari,
在纳扎里身上发现的空气传播或肺炎类瘟病毒
is the rarest and deadliest form of the disease.
是这种疾病中最稀有最致命的类型
With a mortality rate of close to 100% if left untreated.
要是不治疗 死亡离接近百分百
Had Nazari been allowed to release this bio weapon undetected,
要是纳扎里没被发现 释放了生化武器
those 80,000 people might now be back in their homes or offices
这8万人现在也许已经毫不知情
unwittingly infecting thousands.
回家或办公室 传染数千人
The FBI is calling this an act of terrorism.
FBI称此次事件为恐怖事件
I mean the guy IPO'd at 24 and retired at 28.
这个人24岁就首次公开募股 28岁就退休了
Now he just sails around on his boat, you know,
他现在乘船四处游历
following the warm weather like some kind of bird.
像候鸟一样迁徙
Turner, Joseph. 8:22 Oh, God.
疼啊 约瑟夫8点22 天啊
Ellie, leave Harold alone. He has work to do.
埃莉 别烦哈罗德了 他还要工作
It's still early right now.
现在还早着呢
The resolve is melting, Joe.
你的决心融化了 乔
Faster or slower the polar ice caps?
和极地冰盖融化的速度比呢
Good morning, Colonel.
早上好 上校
See, I'm playing a long game here, Joe.
看到了吗 我要在这儿打场比赛 乔
I'm gonna win to the Christmas party, and then I make my big move.
我会赢得圣诞晚会 然后我会干一件大事儿
What happens at the Christmas party?
圣诞晚会会发生什么事儿
I break out my secret weapon.
我会曝光我的秘密武器
Colonel, do you see a, uh, secret weapon anywhere on Harold?
上校 你在哈罗德这地方难道看到过 呃 秘密武器吗
No?
没有吧
You need a calling card, something to distinguish you.
你需要一张名片 以区别你的身份
I don't need a calling card. What I'm saying is this is my home.
我并不需要名片 我想说的是这里就是我的家
Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, listen.
乔 乔 乔 你听着
I'm a fantastic dancer, okay?
我跳舞确实有两下子 好吗
Women respond to this on a primal level.
女性对这一问题的回应可是原始的
Do you get that? I mean, they can't help themselves.
你明白吗 我是说 他们控制不住自己
I lived with the Makalanga for a year, all right?
我可在马卡兰加住了有一年呢 好吗
They taught me how to dance.
他们可教会了我怎么跳舞
Surely you want Ellie to like you for your mind.
你当然会希望埃莉喜欢你的想法
Listen, attraction is instinctual. There you are.
听着 吸引力可是天生的 看看谁来了
In our base programming, we're still primates.
从最基本的角度来看 我们只不过是灵长类动物
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表