剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
是时候让那些聪明的
It's time for bright,
睿智的人
decent people
来接手战争
to take over.
我不想要你的枪
I don't want your gun.
我没说这是我的枪 乔
I didn't say it was my gun, Joe.
是我爸爸的吗
My father?
是的
That's right.
这么多年了
All those years?
- 贝鲁特的工作呢 - 那只是伪装 乔
-Beirut? -That was a cover, Joe.
吃晚饭啦
Dinner!
你还好吗
You okay?
- 我问你 你还好吗 - 挺好的
-I asked "Are you okay?" -Yeah.
- 是吗 - 没事
-Yeah? -Fine.
这些学生说服了院长把咖啡厅里的感恩节晚餐
So, these students convince the dean to pull the Thanksgiving meal
留给那些不打算回家休假的孩子们
from the cafeteria for the kids that weren't going home for the break,
因为她们说感恩节是种族灭绝的庆典
because they said Thanksgiving was a celebration of genocide.
可不是 我倒想知道他们是怎么有这么个想法的
Yeah. I wonder where they got that idea.
估计是从历史书之类的地方学到的
Like, probably history books or something, huh?
我是说 那都是400年前的事了
It was 400 years ago, I mean,
你知道社会是要多么的舒适了才会变得
do you realize how comfortable a society has to have become
让人们有那么多负能量来抱怨一个全国性的节日吗
to have the disposable energy to complain about a national holiday?
就因为这个我们的朋友才不再来我们的节日晚餐了
And this is why all our friends stopped coming to our holiday dinners.
我们能不能聊点无关政♥治♥的东西
Can we please talk about something other than politics?
你想好了没有呢 乔 毕业之后你打算做的事
Have you given any thought, Joe, as to what you might do after school?
在我们开车过来的路上 乔在说打算做个教授
Well, on the car ride over here, Joe was talking about becoming a professor.
- 像他爸爸那样 - 我还没决定好呢
-Like his dad. -I haven't really decided anything.
那就太好了 宝贝
Oh, that would be wonderful, dear.
不要小看你自己 乔
Don't sell yourself short, Joe.
教书就是小看他自己了吗
Teaching is selling himself short?
当然是了
Of course it is.
自♥由♥市场决定了工作的价值 我们都知道
Free market determines the value of work, and we all know around this table
乔可以做的更好
that Joe can do better.
我觉得乔根本不该把自己推销出去
I don't think Joe should sell himself at all.
我们的社会过分强调金钱和个人成就
Our society puts too much emphasis on money and individual achievement,
而不够重视个性
and not enough on character,
也不够重视我们的选择对我们周围的世界的影响
and the ramifications of the choices that we make on the world around us.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我想向乔说一说公共服务的优点
I was just extolling the virtues of public service to Joe.
像乔这样的人去处理政♥府♥文件是不能使社会收益的
Society can't benefit from people like Joe pushing government papers.
好吗 最优秀的人进入私营部门并创造
All right? The economy thrives when its best people
就业机会 经济才能繁荣起来
go out into the private sector and create jobs.
我完全不同意你的观点
I totally disagree with you.
把盐递给我
Please pass the salt.
现在的体制并不完美 但
The system isn't perfect, but...
总比没有体制要好
It's better than no system at all.
那些在现有体制下没有遭受苦难的人说这话 真是站着说话不腰疼
It's easy to say for someone who doesn't suffer under the current system.
纵观历史 苦难一直是常态
Suffering has been a constant throughout history.
贫穷 种族歧视和战争不是现代社会发明的
The modern world didn't invent poverty, racism or warfare,
- 却是可以被其终结的 - 真的吗
-but it could end them. - Really?
哪个现代社会能做到 我很想去看看
Which modern world would that be? I'd like to visit it.
你不需要去 你要成功 就要从内部治理
You don't visit it, you make it, you fix it from inside.
即使是以小量递增的方式也可以
Even if it's only in small incremental ways.
人们不会改变体制的
People don't change systems.
体制会缓慢地吞噬他们 直到内在的特性被磨灭光
Systems slowly eat away at them until the person inside disappears, and they just
然后他们就只会做他们应该要做的事情
do what the chair they sit in tells them to do.
然后他们就会发现他们在做着
And then they find themselves doing things
原来的自己觉得不耻的事情
that the human they used to be would've found despicable.
如果你因为不相信体制
You can't trust yourself to sit in a chair because you're worried about
而无法融入体制当中去
what the chair might make you do.
那或许你才是问题所在
Maybe you're the problem.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
原来你在这里啊
Ah, there you are.
嘿 我在这了
Hey. I'm here.
是啊 他在这 在你的卧室里找到他的
Yeah, he's here. I found him in your bedroom.
我猜他想你了
Guess he misses you.
是啊 你把猫粮放在哪了
Yeah, where do you keep your cat food?
听着 我只想快点喂完他 然后赶快离开这里 好吗
Look, I just wanna feed the cat and get out of here as soon as possible, okay?
因为你的社区里有一个连环杀手在逃逸
'Cause there is a serial killer on the loose in your neighborhood?
不 不 这个家伙已经杀掉12个人了
No, no, this guy has already killed 12 people,
他可能会杀掉凯西 我可不想做他的下个谋害对象
he probably killed Kathy and I don't want to be his next victim.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
那我就陪他多玩一会吧
I'll play with the little fucker for a few minutes.
你想吃什么
So, what were you thinking?
你想吃点小饼干吗
You want some num-nums?
我去给你拿点小饼干
I'll get your num-nums.
我们去找找小饼干吧
Let's find some num-nums.
我相信你不会大喊大叫的
I'm gonna trust you not to scream.
对不起 马蒂
I'm sorry, Marty.
鲍勃
Bob?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你伤我如此之深 鲍勃
You hurt me so much, Bob.
让我补偿你
Let me make it up to you.
你能告诉我你爱我吗
Can you tell me that you love me?
我没有睡觉 我只是在思考
I'm not sleeping, I'm just thinking.
你说得对 夫人
You were right, ma'am.
我当然说的对 你说的哪件
Of course I was. About what?
有人在我们队伍到达之前给凯瑟琳·黑尔打电♥话♥了
Someone called Kathryn Hale's cell phone just before our team arrived.
你看起来糟透了
You look like hell.
该咋样就咋样
Wouldn't wanna give anyone the wrong impression.
莉莉怎么样了
How's Lily holding up?
她快被发生在她侄子身上的事
She's just scared to death
吓死了
about what will happen to her nephew.
- 你饿吗 - 我不饿 谢了
- You hungry? - I'm okay, thanks.
给他上一个麦芽炼乳奶昔
He'll have a malted.
这个武器是加固热塑碳纤维制成的
The weapon is made of carbon-fiber-reinforced thermoplastic
可以逃避金属探测仪
to evade metal detectors.
武器很小 可以藏在衣服下面 重量很轻 可以放在无人机上面
Small enough to be hidden under clothes, light-weight enough to be mounted on a drone.
它可以减少
It reduces a liquid slurry
病毒瘟疫的液体原浆
of a plague virus
从而转化成一种精确的喷射
into a fine particulate spray.
看不见 也闻不出来
It's invisible, odorless,
无声
silent.
受害者吸进去然后
Victims breathe it in and...
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
- 我妻子打来的 - 你想让我离开一下吗
- It's my wife. - You want some privacy?
没关系的 亲爱的
It's all right. Sweetheart?
在我的队伍到达前三分钟 凯瑟琳·黑尔的手♥机♥接到一通电♥话♥
Kathryn Hale got a phone call three minutes before my team arrived.
电♥话♥持续了8秒 是从预先付费的手♥机♥打过来的
It lasted 8 seconds and originated from a prepaid cell phone.
医生怎么说
What did the doctors say?
我想鲍勃·派翠奇在我的办公室里安插了眼线
I think Bob Partridge has someone working friend inside my office.
这是唯一的解释了吗
Is this the only explanation?
是的 我需要一队家政人员马上过来
Yes. I needa housekeeping team sent over immediately.
没问题 我还能给你带什么别的东西吗
Of course. Uh, can I bring you anything?
他的人头
His head.
好的 没问题
Okay. Will do.
一会见
See you soon.
抱歉
Well, sorry.
梅勒妮怎么样
How's Melanie?
每天都有层出不穷的新问题
Well, new problems are piling on every day.
疾病引发新的疾病 先等我一下
Illness begets illness. Now, just excuse me here for a moment?
我需要设置一个提醒 记得给梅勒妮买♥♥冰淇淋
I have to send myself a reminder to pick up ice cream for Melanie.
好了
Okay.
谢泼德 等一下
Shepard, hold up a sec.
- 我们谈一下 - 怎么了
- Let me talk to you for a minute. - What's up?
- 你告诉我怎么了 - 我
- You tell me. - I...
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 你看起来无精打采的
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Just that you seem distracted.
- 有什么事吗 - 没有
- Something going on? - No.
或许有点事情吧
Yeah, maybe a little.
你很善于察言观色
You're good at reading people.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表