剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
钥匙在最上面的抽屉里
Key is in the top drawer.
从后院出去穿过小巷就成
Just go out the back yard through the alley.
密♥码♥是什么
The password?
他很矛盾
He was conflicted.
关于什么
Conflicted about what?
关于是否该给中情局工作
About working for the CIA.
你和你丈夫说过这个吗
Did you mention this to your husband?
这不是个秘密
It wasn't a secret.
我们还要谈多久啊
How much longer do we have to do this?
特纳有没有对外国敌人表示过同情
Did Turner ever display any sympathies towards foreign enemies?
定义一下同情
Define "sympathies".
他有没有说过任何支持外国政♥府♥的话
Did he ever say anything in support of a foreign government?
一直都在说
All the time.
但不是你暗示的那种方式
But not in the way that you mean.
那是什么方式
In what way?
他就是觉得我们不是唯一一个觉得自己是好人的人
In a way that acknowledges we're not the only ones who think we're the good guys.
你觉得乔·特纳有可能是外国的特工吗
Do you believe it's possible that Joe Turner was a foreign agent?
我觉得巴伯夫人可以休息一会了
I think Mrs. Barber could use a break.
我知道你现在很不好 我也不会问你 你好不好
Well, I know you're not okay, and I'm not going to ask if you are.
但我早上要给主任报告
But I have to give a report to the director this morning
现在情况很尴尬 不知道该说什么
and I find myself in the unusual position of not knowing what to say.
我认识萨姆六年了 在几个小时之前
I've known Sam for six years, and up until a few hours ago,
他一直是我最信任的朋友和同事
he was one of my most trusted friends and colleagues.
梅 萨姆现在不应该待在那个地方
But, Mae, Sam was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be.
而且他也在做一些不该做的事
And he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing.
什么
What?
我也希望你能告诉我这他在做什么
I was hoping you would tell me what.
我不知道
I, I don't... I don't know.
如果最后真的造成了什么事
If there was anything, and it came out,
可能对局里造成伤害
it could be damaging to the agency.
去他妈的局子
Fuck the agency.
你的家庭也可能会受到重创
It could be damaging to your family.
- 你是在威胁我吗 - 当然不是
- Is that a threat? - No, of course not.
我们会保护好我们自己
We look after our own.
但是你要告诉我
But, Mae, I need to know
山姆在做什么
what Sam was doing.
这件事谁才应该了解多一些
And who do you think needs to know that more?
是中情局
The CIA?
还是他的遗孀
Or his widow?
老实说现在真的有点受不了你们的做事风格
I'm honestly a little throw right now, you coming here and you asking me
这么多中情局的人你不问 偏偏问我
of all people what my husband was up to.
怎么 你是看到我手上戴了什么秘密的戒指吗
What do you see, a fucking secret decoder ring on my finger?
你说的有道理
You're right.
请你原谅我现在要去告诉我儿子们
If you wouldn't mind I have to go tell my sons
他们的爸爸死了
that their father's dead.
好走不送
You know where the door is.
亲爱的主 梅现在非常悲痛
Dear Lord, I know that Mae is grieving right now,
但她无从知晓这一切的安排
and she can't see the plans you have for her.
所以请允许她在永恒的爱中
Allow her to find peace and comfort
寻找片刻宁静与慰藉
in your everlasting love.
阿门
Amen.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我爱你 莎拉·谢泼德
I love you, Sarah Shepard
我不在乎别人知道
And I don't care who knows
但除了她的父母
Yeah, except for her parents. So... Yeah.
我觉得那不是你的父母
Uh-oh, I don't think it's your parents.
你好
Hello?
是 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
不好意思 长官 说想要和我有关的
Uh, sorry, sir, did they say what they wanted with me?
- 不好意思 - 没事
- Pardon me. - Yeah. It's okay.
现在来我办公室
My office. Now.
她说的应该是我
I think she means me.
- 谢泼德 - 恩
- Shepard? -Hmm.
- 谢泼德·夏尔拉 - 是
- Shepard, Sharla? -Yeah.
我是霍伊尔 技术人员 用一下你拇指
Hoyle, IT. Let me get your thumb.
- 怎么了 - 给你录入系统
- Why? - Put you in the system.
- 什么系统 - 调查的中心数据库
- What system? - Central database for the investigation?
给你发的笔记本有生物识别录入
The biometric reader on the laptop you're being issued
只用指纹就可以登录服务器了
uses your thumbprint to log you onto the server.
但我没在这个案子
Yeah, but I'm not on this case, so...
那你来这做什么
Then what are you doing here?
呃
Uh...
所以 你♥他♥妈♥的来这干嘛
So... What the fuck are you doing here?
给你们拿来了我的个人档案
I'm bringing you my personal files for IEP.
你听说过电子邮件吗
Uh-huh. You ever hear of email?
我比较传统 只有复印件
Well, I only have hard copies. I'm old school.
别来这套 鲍勃
Don't lie to me, Bob.
你是不是在撒谎我一看就知道
If anybody knows what you look like when you're lying, it's me.
我没撒谎 只是想你看一下我的档案
I'm not lying. I wanted you to see my files
这样你就知道你追捕的那个人了
so you could know the man you're hunting--
但我用不着你的数据
But I don't need your input, I'm good.
打他出生我俩就认识
I've known him since he was born.
你们俩
You men and your boys.
这种事我见太多了
I've seen this so many times.
潜在同性恋的冲动得不到释放
Latent homosexual impulses don't get released
最后精虫上脑
and eventually your brains fill up with jizz.
马蒂
Marty,
你最好考虑一下你一直想要
you might wanna consider the possibility that you've been trying
潜入男孩俱乐部的所带来的后果
to get in the boys' club for so long
现在已经导致你卵巢枯萎
that your ovaries have shriveled up
失去了你女人的基本直觉
and you lost your woman's intuition.
你就是个刻薄的傻叉
You're a mean son of a bitch.
这么跟你说
I can tell you
我花了很长时间 才能坦率的说
that it has taken me a really long time to get to the point where, in all honesty,
我已经不再对你怀恨在心了
I can say that I no longer bear you a grudge.
但你要是想来这
But if you come in here,
捣乱我调查
and you mess with my investigation,
我绝对让你好过不了
I will fuck you, and not in the fun way.
我是来给你交这些档案
I came here to bring you these files.
相比给你添乱
I have more important things to do
我还有更重要的事要做
than fuck with your investigation.
就是这个
That's the one.
- 你说什么 - 就是这副表情
- I'm sorry? - That's that look
每次你跟莉莉说你要加班
that you would have every time you'd call Lily to tell her
就是这个表情
that you were working late.
他没有杀人
He didn't kill anyone.
你坐在地上干什么
What are you doing on the floor?
怎么了 妈妈
What's wrong, mommy?
萨米 我要跟你们聊一聊
Sammy, I need to talk to you guys.
我要去准备上学了
I gotta... I gotta get ready for school.
今天不用上学
Well, there's no school today.
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
Why? Did something happen?
你们爸爸
Dad...
他走了
Well, dad's gone.
- 他去哪了 - 他
- Where did he go? - He...
他死了
He died.
你说什么呢 我昨天还见他了
What are you talking about? I saw him yesterday.
他得了癌症吗
Did he get cancer?
不是
No.
- 他中枪死了 - 谁开的枪
- He was shot. - By who?
不知道
I don't know.
我要准备上学了
I gotta get ready for school.
我不想去学校
I don't wanna go to school.
不幸的是
The unfortunate fact of the matter is
我们还是不知道阿马尔·纳扎里是谁
we still have no idea who, who Ammar Nazari was,
他的工作是什么
or who he was working for.
最恐怖的是
And what's most terrifying,
我们尚不清楚那些人是否还携带
we don't know if those people are still in possession of a weaponized bubonic plague
打算在美国传播的鼠疫病毒
that they intend to use on Americans.
- 给你 - 这不是
- Here you go. - It isn't something like
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表