剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
Yeah. It's pretty flimsy there, bud.
对啊 这说法很靠不住 兄弟
Yeah, you're reaching.
没事 你做的不错
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Now, the FBI is calling this an act of terrorism,
现在 联邦调查局称这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
but there's been no claim of responsibility
但是没有任何已知的恐怖组织
from any known terror organization.
宣布对此事负责
Is there any indication that a...
也没有任何迹象表明
Coming through.
过一下
Hello.
你好
I have a new assignment for you.
我有个新任务给你
I need it expedited.
需要快速解决
The target package has been sent.
目标信息已经发给你了
I'm looking at it now.
我正看呢
I'm gonna drop you on your head.
我要把你举高高
Come here.
过来
怎么样了So how'd it go with Kathy H?
所以 那个凯西·H
Yeah, it was good. Maybe. I don't know.
应该不错吧 我不知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're so good with him.
你对他真好
You'd be such a great dad if you could ever get over your bullshit.
如果你能辞掉你那臭狗屎工作的话你会是个好爸爸
My bullshit?
注意语言
They've heard worse.
他们可是见过屎面的
You meet someone,
你遇见了个人
have an actual relationship.
与之发生了真实的关系
Hard to do if you can't even tell someone what you do for a living.
不能告诉为之谋生的人确实很难
Yeah, that's the bullshit I'm talking about.
对啊 我说的就是这些臭狗屎
Sammy, guys, bedtime.
萨米 伙计们 该睡觉觉了
Let me just finish this level.
我就打完这一关
What did I say?
没听懂吗
She is a tyrant.
她就是个暴君
Yeah. No kidding.
是的 说的不错
Come on, Jude.
走吧 伙计
You've been working for the CIA for a long time now, Joe.
乔 你已经为中情局工作了这么长时间了
How is this still an issue for you?
怎么这对你来说还是个问题
I guess it's in my nature to wanna...
我想我的本性就是想
Trust a few people.
相信什么人吧
You think Sam gets to tell me what he does every day?
你觉得萨姆会告诉我他每天早都在做什么吗
No.
不会
But, at least you know why he can't.
但 至少你知道他为什么不可以
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的毛病在哪儿吗
What, I only have one?
啥 我只有一个毛病吗
Well, that's up for debate.
这是有待讨论的
Unlike every other guy in the universe,
不同于世界中的其他男人
you think with your heart, instead of your dick.
你用你的心思考 而不是你的鸡♥巴♥
You can't start every first date contemplating marriage.
你不能第一次约会就开始细思结婚的事
Get laid. See where it goes.
先上♥床♥ 然后再看
Hey, babe, sorry I'm late.
嘿 宝贝 抱歉我来晚了
Whoa. Hey, hey, hey. Do I know you?
嘿 嘿 嘿 我认识你吗
Look, this creep's been following me for six blocks.
听着 这个混♥蛋♥已经跟踪我走了六个街区了
Pretend you're my boyfriend, okay?
假扮我的男朋友 可以不
Okay.
好啊
Is he there?
他来了吗
No.
没有
No, I think you're good.
没有 我觉得你没事了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Anytime.
没关系
Thanks for meeting me, Sam.
感谢你来见我 萨姆
What the fuck's going on, Nathan?
他妈的发生了什么 南森
I don't like being exposed like this.
我不喜欢被这么暴露
Gareth has been doing some trades.
加雷思一直在做一些生意
What kind of trades?
什么样的生意
He bought stock in pharmaceutical companies
他买♥♥了生产抗菌药的
that manufacture ciprofloxacin.
制药公♥司♥的股票
That greedy motherfucker.
那个贪婪的混♥蛋♥
It gets worse.
事情变得更糟
What?
还有什么
Your friend, Joe Turner. He found out about them.
你的朋友 乔·特纳 他发现了他们
And... You don't like being exposed?
还有 你不喜欢被暴露吗
We're exposed.
我们完全暴露了
So this guy... You know, I thought you were gonna take advantage
所以这个人 你知道 我以为你会利用
of the situation and kiss me.
这个机会吻我
But you handled yourself like a perfect gentleman.
但你一直表现的像一个完美的绅士
Club soda and lime, please.
请给我苏打水和酸橙汁
Can I... Can I buy you a real drink?
我可 我可以给你买♥♥一杯真正的酒吗
I can't.
我不能
Big day at work tomorrow.
明天有重要的工作
I need to keep a clear head.
我需要保持头脑清醒
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I already sent the assignment to the assets.
我已经把任务分配下去了
You what?
你做了什么
You're mad because you have a personal connection,
你很生气因为你和他有私人联♥系♥
but once you get past that, you'll see that this is really the only way forward.
但一旦你想清楚了 你就会发现这是唯一的办法
Water.
给我水
What's that?
那是什么
Sorry, I have a nasty habit of taking my work home with me.
抱歉 我有一个讨厌的习惯 我会把工作带回家
Isn't that usually a sign of a fulfilling job?
这一般不是有个令人满意的工作的表现吗
What can I say?
我可以说什么
I love what I do.
我热爱我做的事
How about you? Are you fulfilled?
那你呢 你感到满足吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Your accent, where's it from?
你的口音 你来自哪儿
Cleveland.
克利夫兰
If you're not gonna talk about yourself, why should I talk about me?
如果你不打算谈谈你自己 为什么我要谈我呢
Come on.
拜托
We don't know each other. You don't even know my name.
我们不认识对方 你甚至不知道我的名字
How often do you get the chance to be totally honest with someone?
你有多少机会可以和你一个人坦诚相待
All right.
好吧
I have to lie to people about what I do for a living,
关于我的工作我必须和别人撒谎
and it makes it hard for me to get close to anyone.
这让我很难亲近任何一个人
You carry a lot of guilt.
你带着很多内疚感
That's good.
你很厉害啊
I don't feel guilty about anything.
我不对任何事情感到内疚
It's okay to be happy.
开心没问题
You're young, strong.
你很年轻 强壮
You got a long life ahead of you.
你面前还有很长的日子
I really like that.
我很喜欢这个
You coming to bed anytime soon?
你要上♥床♥睡觉了吗
I can't sleep.
我不能睡
You okay?
你还好吗
Sam, hey.
萨姆 嘿
Sam, what's going on?
萨姆 发生什么了
Nothing, nothing.
没事 没事
I think I'm coming down with something.
我可能得病了
Well, you should definitely come to bed.
那你就一定要上♥床♥睡觉了
Okay, doc.
好吧 医生
We have parent teacher night next Thursday for Jude.
裘德的家长会在下周四
I think we should both go 'cause his teacher's a bitch,
我觉得我们都应该去因为他的老师太贱了
and I think I'm gonna lose my shit if I'm in there by myself.
我觉得我会失去控制如果我是一个人去的
Hey.
嘿
Are you even listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
Did you hear anything I just said?
你听到我刚刚说的话了吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I just...
我很抱歉 我只是
Got a lot of stuff on my mind, okay?
在想很多事情 好吧
Whatever it is, just let it go.
不管是什么 别再想了
For once.
就一次
Come to bed with me.
和我一起上♥床♥睡觉吧
I'll be there in a minute, okay?
我马上就去 好吧
Sam?
萨姆
Hi, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表