剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
I don't think you're gonna believe me,
我在这有很多事做 所以
and I have a lot of work to do here. So...
抱歉
I'm sorry,
如果我需要相信那个违背我意愿把我留在这里的人
if I need some convincing that the man who is holding me against my will,
还自称是秘密特工
who claims to be a secret agent...
我从未说过我是秘密特工
See, I never said I was a secret agent.
我说我是中情局的分♥析♥师
I said that I'm an analyst for the CIA.
而且你肯定会相信真的有人为中情局卖♥♥命
And surely you must believe that some people actually do work for the CIA.
那你是不是可以在中情局找找人
Well, then, isn't there someone at the CIA you can call?
谢谢你 但是我试过了
I... Thank you, but I tried that.
谁开枪打的你
Who shot you?
她没告诉我她的名字
She didn't tell me her name.
她
She?
是的
Yeah.
中情局现在要女特工了
At least the CIA's hiring female assassins now.
你认为这是个笑话
Do you think this is a joke?
是吗
Do you?
我跟你讲 乔
Let me tell you something, Joe.
我就知道
There's no one to whom it is more clear
这不是个笑话
that this is not a joke than me.
我带着一颗想要相信你的心
I'm asking you questions in the hope
来问你这个问题
of believing you,
这样我才能感到些许宽慰
so that I can feel a little less terrified.
- 但是我已经向你解释过了 - 再解释一次
- But I already tried to explain this to you. - Try again.
好的
Okay.
我写了一个算法来找阿马尔·纳扎里
I wrote an algorithm that found Ammar Nazari.
橄榄球场
ComQuest Field.
在袭击的后一天
Then, the day after the attack,
我找到了12个空壳公♥司♥
I found 12 shell companies
一起买♥♥了十亿美元的制药公♥司♥股票
that together bought a billion dollars in pharmaceutical stocks.
他们买♥♥的是生产环丙沙星公♥司♥的股票
They, they bought stocks of companies that manufacture ciprofloxacin,
环丙沙星是用来治疗瘟疫的
which is used to treat the plague.
你认为有人想要通过释放瘟疫在股市赚钱
You think someone tried to release a plague to make money in the stock market?
我不知道 我只知道我找到了那些公♥司♥
I don't know. All I know is that I found those companies
而我一个办公室的人都因此丧命
and my entire office is being killed because of it.
但你怎么知道就是这个原因
But how do you know that's why?
我朋友萨姆告诉我的
My friend Sam told me.
他跟他们一伙的
He was with them.
他想帮我
And he tried to help me...
那个时候就发生了这件事情
That is when this happened.
如果你真的遇到了
Well, if you actually did stumble onto some sort of...
某种情况
I, I don't know... Situation,
你难道不担心他们正在追踪你吗
I mean, aren't you afraid they could be tracing you right now?
不担心
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为我老厉害了
Because I'm very fucking good at what I do.
这家伙以为自己很聪明 但是他漏洞百出
This guy thinks he's a clever boy, but he is sloppy.
他想要黑进罗兰制药有限公♥司♥
Oh, he's trying to get into this Rollands Pharmaceutical server.
找到他了
Got him.
他在哪
Where?
正在追踪IP地址
Tracking the IP address now.
他在费城里
Oh, he's in Logan Circle.
等会
Wait.
不 他在福克斯豪
No, he's in Foxhall... What?
什么鬼 这家伙在整个华盛顿
What the fuck? This guy's got every fucking computer
都有电脑
in fucking DC talking to each other.
嘿
Hey.
- 是谢泼德吧 - 是的
- Shepard, right? -Yeah.
你好吗 法里斯
How you doing? Ferris.
- 这是你第一次在任务小组里面吗 - 你看出来啦
- This your first Task Force deet? - Ugh, does it show?
我不是那意思 我就是没认出你来
No, no, I didn't mean it like that, I just didn't recognize you is all.
- 他们从哪把你调过来的 - 局里
- Where'd they pull you from? -Uh, the Bureau.
你呢
You?
就团队的一部分人
Just part of the team...
是的 我们全都是站在同一战线
Yeah, we're all on the same side,
特别是在发生了像这样的事的时候
especially when something like this happens.
不要与自己人反♥目♥
You don't fuck with one of our own.
- 操 更不用与11个人反♥目♥ - 对啊
- Shit. Let alone eleven of them, huh? -Yeah.
你看过手♥机♥了吗
You see the phone?
什么手♥机♥
Uh, what phone?
我们破解了特纳的手♥机♥
We cracked Turner's phone.
- 你想来看看吗 - 好啊
- You wanna check it out? - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
你介意 你能
Do you mind? Can you...
别离我这么近吗
Gimme some space?
我们梳理了他全部的联♥系♥人
Combed through all his contacts,
派人彻查 排除与此事无关的人 确保他没有躲在他们中的谁那里
sent people out to shake the trees, make sure he isn't hiding in any of them.
你是怎么搞到他的手♥机♥的
And how did you get his phone?
每天早上 他都会如惯例般把电♥话♥带着
Phone was taken from him every morning as procedure.
那 但为什么在枪击案后 他要把手♥机♥交给警卫呢
Yeah, but why would he turn in his phone with the guard he just shot?
我不知道 或许是注意力分散 指挥错误
I don't know, distraction, misdirection...
又或者是让两个枪击者先进去再把它给他
Maybe let the two shooters in then gave it to him.
长得很帅啊
Good looking guy.
是的 还可以
Yeah, he's okay.
我能
I can, uh...
我能 我能在后方通过FTP协议来跟踪他在这里的印记
I can... I can work backwards through the FTP protocol to track his imprint here.
这是什么 我没这样弄啊
What the fuck? I didn't do this.
这个家伙是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
输入 我们的那一晚对你来说毫无意义吗
Type "Did our night together mean nothing to you?"
好吧
Okay.
前男友吗
Ex-boyfriend?
在你杀了所有人之后就不是了
"Not after you killed everyone in my..."
- 或许我不该待在这儿 - 别做蠢事
- Maybe I shouldn't be here. -Don't ne silly.
这是你该做的
It's your place.
给我输入以下文字
Type this for me.
我能吃点维他命吗
Can I take my vitamins?
我的维他命
My vitamins.
就在那个篮子里
They're in that basket.
我能
Can I...
我知道了
I got it.
将来我或许就会试着把一个致命的武器
You know, in future I'll probably will try to keep a deadly weapon
和我的维他命放在一起 但
with my vitamins, but...
这次我真的没准备那些
I really wasn't that prepared for this.
- 这是什么 - 探探
- What's that? - Tinder.
探探是什么
What's Tinder?
约会的软件
Dating app.
什么
What? Oh, oh,
- 我结婚了 看见了吗 - 恩恩
- I'm married, see? - Mmm.
- 要是我有时间 会找到你的资料的 - 是的 但你不会的
- If I had time, I'd find your profile. -Yeah, no you wouldn't.
所以 你觉得 那个
So, what, you think, uh...
他在这个平台上见过某人 现在就在她那里吗
He met someone on there and now he's holed up with her someplace?
或许她是个长♥期♥的情人 对吗
Probably a long shot, no?
所以那你有短期的情人吗
You got a shorter one?
行了 在周末晚上
Okay. Sunday night,
他和凯西·H有个约会
he had a date with Kathy H.
你在10点的时候还在吗
"Are we still on for 10:00?"
你是迟到了 还是放了我鸽子
"Are you late or standing me up?"
他最后在十点过八分回复了
And he finally responded at 10:08.
抱歉 我迟到了 会在十点半到的 如果你不想取消约会的话
"Sorry, running late, be there by 10:30, unless you wanna cancel."
我会等你的
Uh, "I'll wait."
之后 第二天 凯西·H给他发消息
And then, the next day Kathy H, wrote,
谢谢你送我回家
"Thank you for walking me home."
看起来他扭转了那个局面啊
Hey. Looks like he turned it around, huh?
不
No.
他知道她住在哪里
He knows where she lives.
是的
Yeah.
霍伊尔 特纳的联♥系♥人里面有个叫凯西·H的吗
Hoyle, is there a Kathy H. in Turner's contacts?
可惜 我们没把她列在名单上 她是谁
Uh, negative. We do not have her listed. Who is she?
他们在周末的晚上约会了 特纳还送她回家了
They went on a date Sunday night. Turner walked her home.
是的 那就意味着他知道她住在那里 对吗
Right. Which means he knows where she lives, right?
有没有 能让公♥司♥给我们提供 他们某个用户比如特纳的数据的协议
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表