剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
我觉得他们在监视我家
I think they're watching my house.
可能也在监视你家
And they could be watching your house, too.
梅
Mae.
- 有人要见你 - 艾瑞斯 拜托
- Someone's here to see you. - Iris, please.
不要这样 你 你不能这么说
Please, come on, what are you--You can't just say this.
她是政♥府♥来的
She's from the government.
我该走了 拜托 等一下 等等 艾瑞斯
I should go. Please, wait. Wait, Iris.
麻烦你等一下
Please, just wait one second.
- 艾瑞斯 - 不 我什么都不应该说的
- Iris. - No, I shouldn't have said anything.
你不能直接走掉
You can't just go.
我有船
I have a boat.
艾尔登跟我说过在海上交流很困难
Elden taught me that it's harder to hear at sea.
我是个好水手 不如我们这周一起出去 让你瞧瞧我的厉害
I'm a good sailor. Why don't we go out this weekend, and I'll show you what I have.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
巴伯太太
Mrs. Barber?
我是特工沙拉·谢伯德 和FBI是一起的
I'm Special Agent Sharla Shepard, I'm with the FBI.
- 嗨 - 我们在调查
- Hi. - We're investigating--
你是谁
Who are you?
带吃的来了吗
Did you bring food?
过来 宝贝 你愿意
Come here, buddy. Do you want to actually just wait for me
在楼下 萨姆的办公室等我吗
uh, downstairs, in Sam's office?
- 下楼左转 - 好的
- It's just downstairs on the left. - Yeah. Great.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
嘿 你怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
我想去外面
I want to go outside.
- 想去外面玩吗 - 是的
- You want to go outside and play? - Yeah.
有人闯进来了吗
Did someone break in?
没有
No.
不 是我♥干♥的
No, this was me.
如果你看到这间屋子 就应该知道
I thought if you saw this room, you'd understand how little I know
我对我丈夫的工作知之甚少
about what my husband was doing.
但你觉得他确实在做一些事
But you think he was doing something?
我丈夫是个间谍
My husband was a spy.
他们总是在做什么事
They're always doing something.
我指的是他不应该做的事
I mean something he wasn't supposed to be doing.
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么要这样做
Why'd you do this?
你觉得他有留下什么东西吗
Hmm? Do you think he left something behind?
没有 我想 他或许
No, I thought maybe if he, uh...
如果他知道他会发生什么不测的话
Maybe if he knew that something might happen to him that...
或者会给我留下纸条之类的
Or maybe he left me a note or something.
我也刚刚失去了非常亲近的人
Hey, I just lost someone very close to me, too.
所以我完全理解你的经历
So I have an idea what you're going through.
我想
And I think
如果你失去了什么人 就不会问了
when someone's lost to you, all those questions that you never asked,
一切都是没有答案的结果
they just become answerless.
我还是不想相信
I'm still in denial.
你现在到什么阶段了
What phase of grief are you in?
和你一样
Same.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 裘德 没关系 只是
Hey, Jude, it's all right. Just...
不不不 裘德 裘德
No, no, no, no, no! Jude, Jude...
- 妈的 - 妈妈
- Oh, shit. - Mom!
救我
Help!
我看到他了
I saw him!
救命
Help!
过来 嘿 你还好吗
Come here. Hey. Are you okay?
没关系
It's okay.
好了
Come on.
我找到特纳的位置了
I have Turner's location.
离你不远
He's not far from where you are now.
沿着斯泰普尔顿向东走 后面有联邦特工追他
He's headed east along Stapleton with a federal agent in pursuit.
- 谁 - 谢伯德
- Who? - Shepard.
靠
Shit.
靠 靠
Shit, shit...
别动
Don't fucking move.
我有枪
I have a gun.
我没杀过人
I didn't kill anyone.
趴在地上 双手伸出来
Lay flat on your stomach with your hands out.
- 我认识你 - 闭嘴 脸朝下
- I know you. - Shut up! Face down.
莎拉是我朋友
Sarah was my friend.
她死的那个早上 你要去坐飞机
The morning she died, you, you had a fight.
你很生她的气 因为她不愿意告诉她父母
Uh, you were angry that she couldn't tell her parents
你们俩的关系
about being in a relationship with you.
你们是拉拉的关系
With a woman.
她害怕你会离开她
She was terrified you were going to leave her.
她非常爱你
She loved you so much.
那天到底发生什么了
What the fuck happened that day?
有其中两个人
There were two of them.
- 我没有杀任何人 - 黑尔呢
- I didn't kill anyone. - And Hale?
法瑞斯 死掉的那个特工
Ferris, the operative who died.
他们都是被同一个女人杀死的
Yeah, they were killed by the same woman.
女人
Woman?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
她叫朱伯特
Her name is Joubert.
靠
Fuck.
你找到他了
You got him?
当然没有
Obviously not.
你为什么不找人支援
Why didn't you call it in?
有人给他提了醒
He had a head start,
所以我来收拾他
so I took after him.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你还好吗 谢伯德特工
Are you okay, Agent Shepard?
- 我没事 - 你看起来有点奇怪
- I'm fine. - You're acting a little strange.
我
I'm, I...
我们没怎么说过话 我本来就是这个样子
We have barely spoken, so maybe this is just how I am.
你现在竟然用指责的语气跟我说话
And you're talking to me in an accusatory tone.
所以就这样吧
So maybe that's it.
我指责你什么了
What would I accuse you of?
我不知道
I have no idea.
好吧
Okay.
我奇怪吗
I'm acting a little strange?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
第一季 第七集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表