剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
他是个叛徒
He's a traitor.
你才是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
我做了什么
What did I do?
什么也没有 内森 你就
Nothing, Nathan. You just...
你不是个让人喜欢的人
You're not a very likable person.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
如果你开口说话了 或许我就
Well, maybe I wouldn't have to be such an asshole if
不用这么混♥蛋♥了
you had opened your mouth.
我们不会像你那样 在威胁人的过程中感到享受
We all don't get the same enjoyment out of threatening people as you do.
那不是一个威胁
That was not a threat.
你知道吗 他是对的
You know what? He's right.
他说的关于你的是对的
He's right about you.
你只是在假扮士兵 真正的士兵必须有点狠劲
You're just playing soldier, but a real soldier has to get some on him.
看啊 我记得以前
See, I remember there was a time
有那么段时间 你是无法对你们自己人
when you would not have been able to do that
做这种事情的
to one of our own people.
他已经不再是我自己人了
He's not one of my people anymore.
他直视你的眼睛 对你撒了谎
He looked you in the eyes, and he lied to you
你告诉了他 这会让你的家人处于危险之中
after you told him that it put your family at risk.
那不是朋友的作为
That's not a friend.
我和你说
I'll tell you what.
这是由你决定的
It's your call.
如果你想要埃尔登活下来 远离我们所做的一切
If you want Elden to live and to walk away from everything that we've done,
那好
fine.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
接上他
Pick him up.
我很抱歉 之前你说你看到了乔叔叔的时候 我没有相信你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you before when you said you saw Uncle Joe.
我真的以为你就是做了个噩梦
I honestly just thought you had a bad dream.
我很抱歉你要经历这些 裘德
I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Jude.
我们应该离开这栋房♥子
We should leave this house.
为什么
Why?
那样乔叔叔就不会知道我们住哪儿了
Then Uncle Joe won't know where we are.
嘿
Hey.
乔叔叔并不是想要抓我们
Uncle Joe isn't trying to get us.
那他为什么来这儿
Then why is he here?
我不知道
I don't know.
有其他事情发生了 妈咪
Something else happened, Mommy.
什么
What?
爸爸和我在看电视然后
Dad and I were watching TV and...
那是什么
What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是一张存储卡
It's a storage card.
它怎么跑到盒子里去的
How did it get in that box?
肯定是艾丽斯放在里面的
Iris must have put it in there.
我和你说
I'll tell you what.
这是由你决定的
It's your call.
如果你想要埃尔登活下来
If you want Elden to live
远离我们所做的一切 那好
and walk away from everything that we've done, fine.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
接上他
Pick him up.
欢迎 朋友
Bienvenidos, amigo.
你在电♥话♥里听起来不在状态啊
You did not sound good on the phone.
我感到很焦虑
I feel anxious.
事情并没有按照计划发展
Things aren't working out they way that they--
- 你懂 我很紧张 - 进来吧
- You know, I-I'm nervous. - Come on in.
让我们喝点酒
Let's have a beverage.
- 你想要再来一杯吗 - 不
- You want another? - No.
内森 你看上去压力很大
Nathan, you look stressed.
不过我觉得我知道原因 我们在你的肩上压了很多重担
I think I know why though. We've put a lot on your shoulders.
但 你处理的非常好
But, you have handled it beautifully.
这不是我过来的真正原因
That's not the real reason I came here.
不是吗
No?
那你为什么来呢
Why did you come here?
- 嘿 宝贝 - 那是谁
- Hey, babe. - Who's that?
- 那是金尼 她是我的新女友 - 怎么了 宝贝
- That is Ginny. She's my new girl. - Yeah, babe!
你饿了吗
You hungry?
你饿了吗 内森
Uh... You hungry, Nathan?
- 没 没 - 你确定吗
- No, no. - You sure?
确定 我们不饿 谢谢
No, we're good. Thanks.
我们是谁
Who's "we"?
内森 工作上的朋友 你应该进来打个招呼
Nathan, from work is here. You should come in and say hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
嘿
Hey!
你们不想吃点东西吗
You guys don't want to eat?
- 你想吃吗 - 不
- You wanna eat? - Um, no.
不吃吗 不了 我们不饿 宝贝
No? No, we're good, babe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得我知道你为什么来了
I think I know why you're really here.
- 是吗 - 是的
- You do? - Yeah.
- 股票交易吗 - 什么
- The stock trades? - What?
马斯特罗剩下的食物在哪
Where're the leftovers from Mastro's?
我不知道 宝贝
Uh, I don't know, babe.
你要你的部分
You want your cut.
- 我要 不不不 - 他们在哪
- I want-- No, no, no, no. - Where are they?
你和希拉
I think you and Sheila
- 昨晚吃掉了吧 - 我不想
- ate them all last night. - I don't want--
- 我不想要钱 - 哦 不
- I don't want any money. - Oh, no.
没关系 我不在乎 无所谓
It's okay. I don't care. It doesn't matter.
是吗 我在开曼群岛已经给你注册过一个账户了
Okay? 'Cause I already set up an account for you in the Caymans.
要照顾好自己 兄弟
You know, I take care of my own, pal.
你知道你应该怎么做吗
Oh, you know what you should do?
你应该坐上我飞机去开曼群岛
You should take my plane and go down to the Caymans
坐在那里数着你的钱 想玩多少女人就玩多少女人
and you should sit there, count your money, eat all the pussy you possibly can,
不出几周就精尽人亡
and empty your balls for a few weeks.
你刚刚是说你把钱放在为我开的一个银行账户了吗
Did you say that you put money in a bank account for me?
没错 你值得的
Yeah, I did. You deserve it.
行了吧 没有你这一切都不会发生的
Come on, none of this would have happened without you.
没错 你说的非常对 我们昨晚吃过那顿了
Yeah, you're totally right, we ate that shit last night.
我跟你说过了
I told you!
- 我再去吃点别的 - 好的
- I'm gonna go pick something up. - All right.
你怎么想
What do you think?
她简直太性感了
She is smoking hot, huh?
贪婪
I think that greed
真是癖好
is an addiction,
就像酒 毒药那一类的东西
just like booze, drugs, anything else.
那他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
你给国防部看过
You showed a promotional video
- 我们改进型武器的视频了吗 - 放轻松 内森
- of our weapon at the Pentagon? - Relax, Nathan.
好吗 那是计划的一部分
Okay? That was the plan all along.
沃拉里斯从最一开始就在开♥发♥
Volaris was developed with a legitimate application in mind
一个合法应用
from the very beginning--
表面上装成这样是为了防止别人偷♥窥♥
As an ostensible application in case someone came snooping around.
好吗 你冷静下来
Okay, you have to calm down.
你用这东西指着我的脸我可没法思考 好吗
'Cause I can't think when you have that thing pointed in my face, all right?
而你 很明显没有在想任何事情 你不会真的是来这
And you, obviously, are not thinking at all. Did you seriously come here
只为了杀我吧
to kill me?
你觉得你怎么能逃脱这件事呢
And how did you think you were going to get away with that?
- 伪装成自杀 - 自杀
- Make it look like a suicide. - A suicide?
- 有什么好笑的 - 对不起
- Why are you laughing at me? - I'm sorry. It's just...
你知道这听起来有多荒谬吗
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
我是说 昨晚
I mean, last night,
我抽了大♥麻♥ 吉妮和我♥干♥了一整晚
I smoked a joint and Ginny ate my asshole,
当时她的朋友也和我们一起
while her best friend sucked my cock for two hours.
你知道那种感觉吗 内森
Do you know how that feels, Nathan?
正常人谁会觉得我想要自杀
I mean, who in their right mind would think that I would want to kill myself, okay?
不是想故意声张 但你来了以后就一直活动在摄像头里
And, I mean, not to state the obvious, but you've been on camera since you got here.
我到这的时候就注意到了 我也注意到了
I realized that when I got here, and that's also when I realized
这最后不可能是一场自杀
that this wasn't a suicide after all.
很好 所以把枪放下
Good. So put the gun down,
好吗 嘿
okay? Hey!
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表