剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
《秃鹰》前情提要
Previously on Condor...
这周有两百万穆♥斯♥林♥
Two million Muslims
为了朝圣向沙特阿♥拉♥伯聚集
are converging on Saudi Arabia this week for the Hajj.
我得走了 我还有些工作要处理
I gotta go. I have some work I need to deal with.
所以一个中情局的内部人员
So an element within the CIA
策划了对橄榄球场的袭击吗
staged the attack of ComQuest Field.
- 这真是太疯狂了 - 我们得把你弄出去
- That's fucking crazy. - We gotta get you out of here.
凯莱布有足够的能力去披露这件事情
Caleb has the power to expose this thing.
凯莱布太容易相信别人
Caleb's too trusting.
这就是为什么他会让我帮助他
That's why he has me.
在接下来的24小时之内我不会上报
I won't report it stolen for 24 hours.
萨姆在威胁艾登吗 你现在在说什么
Sam was threatening Elden? What are you saying right now?
我有证据
I have proof.
我当时想伤害梅·巴布
I was trying to hurt Mae Barber.
她丈夫杀死了我的丈夫
Her husband killed my husband.
不 不是的
No, he didn't.
今天到底发生了什么
What the fuck happened that day?
他们是被同一个女人杀害的
They were killed by the same woman.
你要去追杀朱伯特吗
Are you going after Joubert?
上帝啊 她可是专业杀手
Christ, she's a professional killer.
所以我才需要这么多枪
That's what all the guns are for.
我需要和贾尼斯谈谈
I need to talk to Janice.
我需要她和凯莱布谈谈
And I need her to talk to Caleb.
贾尼斯不再和凯莱布在一起了
Janice isn't with Caleb anymore.
我不是来打架的
I'm not looking for a fucking fight.
你知道吗 我读过你的简历
You know, I read your file.
我确定你漏掉了点东西
I'm sure you left something out.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
怎么了 你看上去紧张兮兮的
What's wrong? You seem tense.
他们又要来抓我了
They're coming for me again.
现在是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving.
他们肯定想庆祝一番
They'll want to celebrate.
可能这些怪物住在一个
These monsters may be living in a hole
完全与世隔绝的洞穴里
completely isolated from the world,
但是他们还是能清清楚楚记得每个节日
but they still keep track of the holidays.
尤其是美国的节日
Especially the American ones.
别想了
Don't think about it.
我想不想不重要
Doesn't matter if I think about it or not.
他们还是会来的
They're still gonna come.
那他们就来吧
So they will come.
伤口会愈合的
Wounds heal.
皮外伤总会愈合的
The ones on the outside.
这就是为什么保护我们的思想有如此重要
That's why it's so important to protect the mind.
你想去哪
Where do you like to go during a good beating?
我想去沙滩
I go to the beach.
马里布(美国加州)
Malibu.
你真是孤僻
You're being morose.
感恩节代表着圣诞节快到了
Thanksgiving means Christmas is close.
易卜拉欣说我们到那时候就能被放出去了
Ibrahim said we will be released by then.
易卜拉欣知道你渴望自♥由♥
Ibrahim knows you long for freedom,
才这样说的
so he says you will be free.
他不仅仅折磨你的肉体
It's not just your body he tortures.
他还告诉那些芬兰佬他会获得自♥由♥
He told the Finn he would be free,
钱进帐 他就会获得自♥由♥
the money came and he was freed.
或许他他们把他拉出去砍头了
Maybe they took him out back and cut his head off.
我们永远都不会离开这间屋子的
We never leave this room.
据我们所知 我们在晚餐的时候一直在吃芬兰佬
For all we know, we've been eating the Finn for dinner.
把芬兰人当做晚餐
Finn for dinner.
我们会获得自♥由♥的
We will be free.
“芬餐”
Finn-er.
是啊
Yeah.
你最近吃的不太好吗 你看起来真像“芬兰人”
Have you been eating poorly? You're looking very Finn.
不是的 我看到了未来
No. I saw the future.
我的梦里
In a dream.
你和一女人在一起
You were with a woman.
都穿着黑色的衣服
Dressed entirely in black.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我才不想听你的梦呢
I don't want to hear about your dreams.
除非在你的梦里有人做♥爱♥
Not unless there's fucking in them.
凯莱布 凯莱布
不要 不要
No. No.
不要
No!
不要 不要
No. No!
不要
No!
你们觉得我是个怪物吗
You think I'm a monster?
你们看着像我一样的人然后说“我永远都不会变成那样的”
You look at people like me and you say, "I can never be that."
你们觉得我是石头缝里蹦出来的
You think I came out of a hole in the ground.
但是我以前是个教师
But I was a teacher.
我曾经教小孩子 但是现在他们大多数人都死了
I taught small children. Most of whom are dead now.
现在你们是我的学生了
Now you are my students.
我要给你介绍一个人
I'm going to introduce you to someone.
那就是你们自己
Yourself.
那个一直潜伏在你体内的人
The person that's just been inside you all this time.
静静等待着
Waiting.
要是我说你们当中的一个人可以活着走出去呢
What if I said one of you can walk out of here alive?
可能是一个人
One or...
也可能没人走出去
None.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
捡起来
Pick 'em up.
抱歉我直接给您打了电♥话♥ 长官
Sorry to call you directly, sir.
但是鉴于当前的形势 我不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥
But given the circumstances, I didn't know who else to call.
朱迪 我马上会来 别离开哦
Jude, I'll be right back! Don't leave!
有人吗 艾丽斯
Hello? Iris?
有人吗
Hello?
艾丽斯
Iris.
艾丽斯
Iris?
有人吗
Hello?
艾丽斯
Iris?
艾丽斯
Iris?
艾丽斯
Iris?
艾丽斯
Iris.
她刚刚从劳拉莫家回来
She's back home from Loramer's house.
我应该怎么处理
How should I handle it?
我亲自去处理
I'll handle it myself.
好的 长官 明白了
Yes, sir, I understand.
我有点事要办
I've got an errand to run.
应该会下雨
It's supposed to rain.
- 他在哪 - 他离开了这栋楼
- Where is he? - He left the building.
- 去哪了 - 我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
What happened to the coffee table?
上帝啊
Geez.
你没事吧
You okay?
到底怎么了
What's going on?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我你知道我在这干什么 贾尼斯
You know what the fuck I'm doing here, Janice.
你需要和凯莱布谈谈
You need to talk to Caleb.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
什么
What?
别看他
Don't look at him.
回答我的问题 你昨晚在哪
Answer my question. Where were you last night?
- 听着 我 - 这是真的
- Listen, I-- - So it's true.
你过着自己的秘密生活
You're living this secret fucking life.
瞒着我
And secret from me.
我本来想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
但是我却告诉我妻子的前男友
And here I was trying to tell my wife's ex-boyfriend
说他根本就不了解她
that he didn't know shit about her,
但是到头来是我一点都不了解你
but it's really me who doesn't know shit about you.
听着 我很抱歉 但是我的事
Look, I'm sorry, but this is more important
比你俩之间的破事重要多了
than what's going on between the two of you.
- 去你♥妈♥的♥ 伙计 - 贾尼斯 我需要
- Fuck you, man! - Janice, I need--
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表