剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
哈罗德·弗洛斯的
and Harold Floros
咖啡都是从一家店买♥♥的
had coffee from the same cafe.
杯子上写的名字是一样的
Same name written on their cups.
哈罗德在
And Harold
检查点就被击中了
was shot at the checkpoint.
所以他才是内部人员
So he's your inside man.
好吧 我们确实没有很多时间
Okay. Well, we hadn't had a lot of time
将整个过程思考清楚
to think all that through.
你叫什么
What's your name?
博伊德·菲利斯
Boyd Ferris.
菲利斯
Ferris.
你没有了解清楚事情就妄下结论
You don't ask enough questions and you have too many answers.
我进来问你们所知道的事情
When I came in here asking what you knew,
结果什么也不知道
the answer was nothing.
- 要爆米花吗 - 孩子
-Want some popcorn? -Hey, kiddo.
过来抱抱
Come here.
学校怎么样
How's school?
还行
It's okay.
你工作怎么样
How's work?
额
Um...
不太好
It's not so good.
你看起不开心
You seem sad.
的确
I am.
怎么了
What's wrong?
工作上发生了一些事情
Something bad happened at work.
是你的错吗
And was it your fault?
是
Yeah.
那你能解决吗
Can you fix it?
我觉得不能
I don't think so.
你试了吗
Did you try?
什么
Huh?
你有试着解决吗
Did you try to fix it?
没
No.
那你怎么知道你不行
How do you know you can't?
听着 我知道你为了大多数的利益
Look, I know you have done some bad shit
做过很多坏事
in service of a greater good.
但如果你让自己对沾满鲜血的双手
But if you let yourself become too comfortable
越来越视而不见
with that blood on your own hands,
你会失掉人性中很重要的一部分
you will sacrifice an essential part of your own humanity.
什么时候起杀人不是人性中重要的一部分了
Since when is killing not an essential part of being human?
现在只不过有其他人
Now you just have guys,
士兵之类的去替你杀人了
soldiers go out and do it for you.
就好像有农民种菜给你吃
Just like you have farmers grow your food for you,
另外这也是你所不了解的
which, by the way, is another essential part of being human
人性中很重要的一部分
that you don't know how to do anymore.
可能道德上来讲
Well, maybe morally speaking,
我们一点也没进化
we haven't really evolved at all.
我们只是把你们这种没有道德底线的人分出去了
We've just outsourced immorality to people like you.
不客气啊
You're welcome.
妈的
Goddamn it.
我没想给你灌输一大堆
I don't mean to pull the Sunday magazine section
心灵鸡汤
out of your ass,
但是你对自己的职业
but, what the fuck do you tell yourself
是怎么样让自己接受的
that you do for a living?
好 我承认我是同犯
Yeah, I admit I am complicit.
但我会一直提醒自己
But I don't let myself forget it.
不 乔 你只是不同的折磨你自己
No, Joe, you just torture yourself over it.
我不知道这有什么意义
I don't see the point.
你知道的 公平来讲 我们赖以为生的工作并不同 山姆
You know, in fairness, we don't exactly do the same thing for a living, Sam.
不不不 知道吗 我们是一样的
No, no, no. You know what? We don't.
我们都为同一位主人工作
We serve the same master.
而这位主人要求我们的就是
And what that master requires of us
不要一直耿耿于怀
is not always fit to fucking print.
你知道 你能同时表现的
You know, it is incredible to me
非常亲切又非常吓人
how you can be so intimately honest
真的也是很厉害了
and menacing at the same time.
- 去你妹的吧 - 你个怂货
-Get the fuck out of my face. -Fucking pussy. Oh!
强尼
Johnny?
强尼
Johnny?
是他
That's him.
我鼻子已经啥都闻不见了
I don't have a nose for shit.
对啊 我200米开外就闻到了
Yeah, I can smell it 100 miles.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你觉得特纳跑掉是我的错
You think it's my fault Turner got away.
你觉得在消防梯的时候我可以抓到他的
You think I had a shot at him from the fire escape.
而且你在怀疑
And you're wondering
我是不是过分放纵特纳了
whether having indulged myself with Turner,
我可能表现出了某种
I might have been manifesting
潜意识 是想要放他走的
some kind of subconscious desire to let him get away.
但如果你能理解我赎罪的根本
But if you understood the nature of my indulgences,
你会知道他逃跑
you'd know that him getting away
并不在计划之中
is not part of the program.
如果你担心过去六年时间我都
If you're worried that over the last six years,
还没搞清楚你是一个
I haven't figured out
变♥态♥冷血的没有任何怜悯之心和
that you're a sick, homicidal fuck...
同情人的杀人狂
Without any capacity for compassion or mercy...
别担心 我早就知道了
Don't worry, I have.
很好
Good.
他上车了
He's in his car.
你的指令是趁目标不备之时
Your instructions are to employ non-lethal measures
给对方注射非致命药物
where the subject is concerned.
你只有一个目标
You've only one target here.
他行动了
He's on the move.
- 你是鸟类观察者吗 - 猜的很对
-You a bird watcher? -Good guess.
养过一只长尾小鹦鹉
Had a parakeet once.
- 死了 - 是吗
-Died. -Uh-huh.
太多了
Too much there.
这个多少钱
How much is that?
- 八十 - 好的
-Eighty. -Uh-huh.
我觉得你看鸟的时候不需要用到这个
Though I'm not sure why you'd need to go bird--
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
- 完事了吗 - 恩恩
-Done? -Yeah. Yeah.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
- 爸爸去上班了吗 - 他出去了
- Is Daddy in his office? -He went out.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
工作上出了一些事
Something bad happened at work.
爸爸去解决了
Daddy had to fix it.
我们得跟爸爸谈谈这件事啊
We're gonna have to talk to Daddy about that.
晚饭想吃什么
What would you like for dinner?
- 披萨 - 除了披萨
-Pizza. -Other than pizza.
汉堡
Burgers.
好的 那就汉堡了
All right. Burgers it is.
天啊
Jesus.
妈的
Shit.
上车
Get in!
- 检查一下你身上有没有伤口 乔 - 啊
-Check yourself for holes, Joe. -Oh.
我没事 没事
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay.
那个女人 我认识
That woman. I know her.
她那天晚上接的我
She picked me up the other night.
我们回了我家
We went back to my place.
她今天早上在你的办公室 乔
She was there this morning, Joe, at your office.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你发现了纳扎里背后偷藏的钱
You found out about the money behind Nazari.
- 公♥司♥ - 什么 这是我的错吗
-The companies. -What... This is my fault?
你不能责怪自己
No, you can't blame yourself.
那我他妈责怪谁
Well, then who the fuck can I blame?
还不知道
We don't know yet.
但他们在局里肯定有内线
But they've definitely got somebody inside the Agency.
现在听着 在我们弄清楚事情真♥相♥之前
Now look, I'm gonna put you in a safe house
我先把你放到一个安全屋里去 好吗
until we can figure out what's what, okay?
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表