剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
Howdy.
你好啊
You lost? No.
迷路了吗 没有
Don't see folks out this way much.
这边很少有人来
That's a lot of dead prairie dogs.
死了好多草原土拨鼠啊
It's just target practice.
我用它们练习射击而已
You know, my grandfather used to say,
我爷爷过去总说
"If you kill all the prairie dogs,
要是杀死所有的草原土拨鼠
there'd be no one left to cry for the rain."
就没人求雨了
Prairie dogs don't make it rain.
下雨又不是因为草原土拨鼠
It's because they burrow,
因为它们会挖地洞
and then that turns the earth.
从而松了土
They keep it from getting too hard packed.
土地就不会太硬
And that way, when it rains,
这样的话 一下雨
the water can get in and make things grow.
水就能渗进土里 提供万物生长的水分
Did I say something funny?
有什么好笑的吗
It's always funny to listen to the white man
听白人爷们·解释世界运转规律
explain how the world works.
就很好笑
Still, hard to imagine
不过我还是想象不到
coming all this way to see prairie dogs.
你怎么大老远跑这里来打草原土拨鼠
What can I say? I dislike prairie dogs.
怎么说呢 我讨厌草原土拨鼠
Can't find something you dislike closer to home?
你在家跟前就找不到讨厌的东西吗
Y'all army or something?
你们是军队的吗
Heard they was lettin' was lettin' girls in.
听说军队现在也招女的了
Didn't realize they was letting in little, pretty ones.
没想到小美女也可以参军
What...
干嘛
I was handling it.
我处理得挺好
Psycho.
神经病
Target is at seven o'clock.
目标在7点钟方向
The brunette.
深色头发
I need confirmation.
跟我核实一下
No, no, Sam. You're a fucking idiot.
不不 萨姆 你太傻了
Joe, the fate of humanity rests on the line.
乔 人类命运岌岌可危
Oh, the fate of humanity?
人类命运
The fate of your sperm anyway.
反正是你精♥子♥的命运
Dude, why don't you go and pick her up?
哥们 你直接跟她搭话不就好了
Because he knows I'd cut his balls off.
因为他知道那样我就会把他废了
She would, she'll cut off my balls, and I need my balls,
是真的 她会废了我 可我不能不传宗接代
which is why I have to live vicariously through your balls, Joe,
所以我必须找你代替我说 乔
which frankly sucks.
你那玩意反正不咋地
Baby, tell Joe to hit on the brunette, please.
宝贝 求你让乔去勾搭那个深发妹子吧
First, let's do some shots. Yes.
我们先喝点酒 很好
How long ago did you break up with whatsherface? Who's "whatsherface?"
你和那谁谁什么时候分手的来着 什么谁谁
Can I get three shots of tequila, please? Thank you.
给我们三倍龙舌兰好吗 谢谢
Janice. Janice, the girl you're still bent out of shape over.
贾尼斯 贾尼斯 你不是还为在为她伤心欲绝
That was six years ago. I'm not bent out of shape over Janice.
六年前分手的了 我才没有因为贾尼斯伤心欲绝
If you don't date for six years after your break up with someone,
分手六年都不谈恋爱
you're bent out of shape over her whether you know it or not.
这就叫伤心欲绝 不管你发没发现
Hey, what are you doing with my phone?
你用我手♥机♥做什么了
I'm on Tinder. No, no, no, no, no.
我上了探探 别别别
Finding Joe a girl.
给乔找个妹子
Why can't the three of us just hang out, huh?
我们仨好好聊天不好吗
Cause you're a third wheel, baby, and we don't enjoy hanging out with you.
你是电灯泡啊 宝贝 我们和你一起玩并不开心'
What about Melanie? Give me my phone. I'm not kidding.
梅勒妮怎么样 手♥机♥给我 我认真的
No, no. No, Mae.
不不 梅
Oh, no, never mind.
算了算了
You know what? Selfie with a baby tiger.
你知道吗 她居然和老虎崽自♥拍♥
Even the kids are worried about you, Joe.
孩子们都担心你了 乔
Jude says to me the other night when I put him to bed,
有天晚上我送裘德上♥床♥睡觉
he looks up with me through his sad little eyes, and he says,
他用忧伤的小眼神看着我说
"Daddy, I'm worried that Uncle Joe is lonely."
爸爸 我担心乔叔叔很孤单
You're such a shitter. No, he didn't.
你满口胡话 他才没这么说
No, he did. Liar.
他说了 骗人
He said it to me while I was putting him to bed.
是我把裘德送上♥床♥时他对我说的
Yeah, right.
是呢
You haven't been home to put the kids to bed in two years.
你已经两年没有送孩子上♥床♥睡觉了
Hmm, thanks, Babe.
谢了宝贝
Just personalizing the story for effect.
把你的故事拿过来讲而已 效果是一样的
Being in a relationship is like being in a cult.
谈恋爱就像是进邪教
When you're in one, you want every one else to be in one with you.
谈恋爱了之后就希望其他人也谈恋爱
Yeah, because it's beautiful, Joe.
因为爱情很美好啊 乔
Okay, I'm gonna take my sweet wife home.
我要带美娇妻回家
I'm gonna make tender love to her,
温柔地对她上下其手
to my wife, to this woman who I share a rich life with,
我妻子 这个与我分享富裕生活的女人
we share a family.
我们是一家人呢
Show her my innermost secrets, my hopes, my dreams.
我告诉了她自己最深处的秘密 希望 与梦想
You, on the other hand, you're gonna go home in your shitty little apartment,
而你 只能回到小破公♥寓♥
you're gonna eat cold pizza, and jerk off into a pillow.
吃凉披萨 射在枕头上
Dude, I don't have any pizza.
哥们 我家没有披萨
Okay, I just found your wife.
我给你找到老婆了
She's perfect for you.
和你太配了
Let me see. And you're a match.
我看看 你们匹配上了
Let me see. Kathy H.?
我看看 凯西·H
She's pretty. Let me see, let me see.
很漂亮 我看看 我看看
She's pretty.
好看
Yeah.
嗯
Kathy H. is gonna change your life.
凯西·H会改变你人生的
Do you wanna have a drink tomorrow?
明天想出来喝喝酒吗
No, no, no, no. Don't send anything.
不不不 什么都别发
Did you send it?
你发了吗
Jesus. You sent it?
天啊 你发了
To Kathy H. To Kathy H.
敬凯西·H 敬凯西·H
Geez. To Kathy H.
好吧 敬凯西·H
Yeah.
没错
Shut up.
别吵了
Hey, Sam.
萨姆
Hey, buddy, pick up your pace.
哥们 快点
You're not even running an eight minute mile.
你跑一英里都超过8分钟了
Listen, I need you to come over here and look at something for me.
你过来我这里帮我看样东西
No can do.
不行
Your wife hacked my dating life, remember?
你老婆插手了我感情生活 记得吗
Yeah, well, it's important. I need your advice, Joe.
是要紧事 我需要你提建议 乔
Okay, sure. I can be at your place in an hour. Everything cool?
好吧 一小时后我到你家 都还好吧
I actually need you at the office.
我在办公室等你
You want me to come to your office?
你让我去办公室吗
What I want is for you to take those stairs up ahead on the left.
我希望你从左手边楼梯上来
Sam, are you tracking my phone?
萨姆 你追踪了我手♥机♥吗
Not a good time to stop, Pal.
现在停下不太合适 哥们
Pick it up, Joe. Move.
快点行动
Come on, buddy, two at a time.
加油哥们 两阶两阶走
Take a left to the top of the stairs.
走完楼梯左转
What's going on, Sam?
怎么回事 萨姆
Get in that van that's right in front of you.
进你面前的面包车
What van?
什么面包车
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快点快点
Who are we gonna see?
我们要去见谁
Your Uncle Bob and the Deputy Director.
你鲍勃叔叔和副局长
Of the CIA?
CIA的吗
Of the CIA. Yeah?
是的 是吗
Two years ago, you wrote a program with Harold Floros
两年前 你和哈罗德·弗洛罗斯一起写过程序
to help screen employees at likely terrorist targets
帮助在中东和欧洲可能受恐怖袭击的地点
in the Middle East and Europe to assess the threat potential.
筛选雇员 评估威胁出现的可能性
Do you remember that? Yeah.
你还记得吗 嗯
You know, I didn't think anyone ever looked at that thing.
没想到会有人在意这程序
The program is operational?
程序管用吗
It's operational, Joe, and it works.
管用啊 乔
And you have a chance to save a lot of lives today.
你今天有机会救许多条人命
We flagged this guy, Ammar Nazari.
我们标志了一个叫阿马尔·纳扎里的人
Nazari is a Saudi national.
纳扎里是沙特人
Thirty two years old.
32岁
Before your program found this guy,
你的程序标记这个人之前
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表