剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
秃鹰前情提要
Previously on Condor...
乔逃跑了 其他人都死了
Joe's in the wind. Everyone else is dead.
我招聘了莎拉·谭
I recruited Sarah Tan.
我在我的文件上删除了所有你和她的关系
I also removed any reference to your relationship.
对任何一个在这里工作的人 这是另一个差事
For everyone in that office,it's just another job,
但是你真的对真♥相♥感到好奇
but you're personally interested in the truth.
乔·特纳就像我的儿子
Joe Turner is like a son to me,
在我心里毫无疑问确定 他不会做这些事
and there's no doubt in mind that he didn't do those things.
- 你和那谁谁什么时候分手的来着 - 什么谁谁
- How long ago did you break up with what's-her-face? - Who's "what's-her-face"?
- 贾尼斯 你不是还在为她伤心欲绝 - 六年前分手的了
- Janice, the girl you're still bent out of shape over. - Six years ago.
给乔找个妹子 她和你太配了
Finding Joe a girl. She's perfect for you.
- 你们匹配上了 - 和凯西·H
- And you're matched. - To Kathy H.
当一个人约会迟到了45分钟 我才会生气
Mad is what I get when someone shows up 45 minutes late to a date.
我得去喂我邻居的猫
I have to feed my neighbor's cat.
如果你让我用你的电脑 我保证会去喂你邻居的猫
If you let me use your laptop, I promise I will feed the neighbor's cat.
我知道让你放手 让马蒂·弗罗斯特
I know it's asking a lot for you to step aside and let Marty Frost
来跟进这项调查 是对你要求太多了
handle this investigation.
- 鲍勃 - 快跑
- Bob? - Get out now.
我们得 妈呀
We gotta-- God!
别动 我需要核实一下 名字叫加布里埃尔
Hey, don't move! Need a clearance check on a first name "Gabrielle"...
确认无误
Confirmed.
操
Fuck!
妈的
Oh, shit!
操
Fuck.
我的天
Oh, God.
天呐
Jesus.
起码现在我们可以喂你了
At least now we can feed you.
是的 所有 任何危险信♥号♥♥
Yeah, everything, any and all red flags.
我不在乎是多小的细节 破碎的窗户 偷来的车
I don't care how minor, broken windows, stolen cars...
我已经等了10分钟了 好吗
I've been holding for 10 minutes, okay?
听着 我需要克利夫兰检查站的消息
Listen, I need check points at Cleveland...
是的 是的 毫无疑问 我知道该做什么了
Yeah, yeah, for sure. I know what I need to do...
- 我手下发现 - 好吧 博伊德 告诉我你发现了什么
- I got my guy... - All right,Boyd, tell me what you have.
这里有打斗的痕迹
Well, there are signs of a struggle.
地上有一瓶防狼喷雾 还洒了一盒牛奶
Can of pepper spray on the floor beside a carton of spilled milk.
厨房♥里还放着两份早餐
There's also two breakfast settings in the kitchen.
所以 可能最开始还是友好的氛围
So, maybe it started out friendly, you know.
- 咖啡呢 - 咖啡机
- Hey, coffee? - Keurig.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
你还在这儿呢 博伊德 你不用去向魔鬼的老婆汇报吗
You're still here, Boyd? Don't you have to check-in with Satan's wife?
滚吧你
Ah, fuck!
你们确定特纳当时在那里吗
Do you have confirmation that Turner was there?
指纹检索的怎么样了
How are we doing on those prints?
他有在别的地方停车吗
Did he park somewhere else?
打这个号♥码给我回信 好吗
Just give me a call back at this number, okay?
咱们检查一下
Uh, let's check.
我们确定他在
We have confirmation.
那意味着我们刚好错过他了
That means we just missed him.
所以 我们在挨家挨户地搜寻
So, we're doing our door-to-doors.
这个时间很多人都在上班
A lot of people are at work this time of the day,
但是每个房♥子我们都监视着
but we got visuals on every single house.
我们有一位特警在随时待命 以防需要快速行动
We have a judge on call, in case we need to move fast.
长官
Ma'am...
你为什么觉得我们刚刚错过他呢
Why are we assuming that we just missed him?
因为特纳为什么会大白天出去呢
Because why would Turner go out in broad day light?
冰箱里有食物吗
Is there food in the fridge?
有很多 几乎塞满了
Yeah, tons. It's pretty stocked.
假设这座城市里每一个执法机构都在找你
So, every law enforcement agency in the city is looking for you,
你藏在一个单身并且
you are hiding in a house
没有室友的女人的房♥子里
that is owned by a single woman with no roommate,
你也有食物 为什么要离开呢
and you have food, why would you leave?
他可能认为我们迟早会找到他的探探档案 是吧
Well, he probably figured we'd find his Tinder profile sooner or later, right?
不对 这样的话 你一开始为什么要去那里呢
No, then, why would you go there in the first place?
恐慌了 没有考虑好 得找个地方躲躲
Panic, didn't think it through? Had to go some place.
如果我是乔·特纳的话 考虑到现在
If I were Joe Turner, this house would be
美国所有电视上都放映着我的照片
one of the safer places that I could go,
这栋房♥子将是我能去的最安全的地方之一
considering that my faceis plastered across everysingle television in America.
我离开的唯一原因
The only reason that I would leave,
就是我确定这里不再安全了
is because I was sure that it was no longer safe.
你觉得有人告诉他我们要来了
You think someone tipped him off we were coming?
是谁呢
Who?
黑尔有车吗
Does Hale have a car?
车管局没有她的注册信息 所以没车
DMV doesn't have active registration in her name, no.
所以他还在附近
So he's close.
我要你找到他
I want you to find him.
没问题
You got it.
先不要告诉别人 也许有人之前警告过特纳
Let's keep it between us that someone may have warned Turner.
那个人也许就在附近 比我们想的还近
That person may turn out closer than we think.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
是老大打来的电♥话♥吗
Was that the boss on the phone?
- 是的 - 她怎么说
- Yeah. - What does she want?
就说要仔细监控着
Just micro-managing.
确保让他们检查所有的门窗
Hey, make sure they check every door and window,
寻找锁上的小划痕
look for little scratches on the locks.
- 怎么 你认为他在附近吗 - 是的
- Why, do you think he's close? - Yeah.
为什么这么想呢
What makes you think that?
直觉
Instinct.
他的直觉肯定很好
He must have pretty good instincts.
总是比任何人都领先一步
He's a step ahead of everybody.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
也许他有帮手
Maybe he had help.
真的吗
Really?
谁在帮他
Who from?
先别管了
Never mind.
我还以为你结婚了
I thought you were married.
我只是关注一下新人
Just checking out the late entry.
所以你的直觉是怎么分♥析♥她的呢
So, what do your instincts tell you about her?
也许是中情局的 有很多独♥立♥的调查人
Maybe CIA, there's a lot of independent contractors.
美国本土的中情局吗
CIA on American soil?
你好啊
Hello, you.
独自在家吗
All alone?
再见 猫咪
Bye-bye, kitty.
你听我解释
Let me explain something to you.
按门铃的那个女人不是来帮你的
The woman who rang the doorbell is not here to help you.
她想要杀我
She tried to kill me.
她出现在外面意味着她和政♥府♥是一伙儿的
And the fact that she's out there, means that she's with the government.
也就意味着她可能是个中情局的人 好吗
Which means she's probably in the fucking CIA, okay?
别担心 我也觉得自己很疯狂
Don't worry, I sound crazy to me, too.
过来 没事的 没事的
Come on, it's okay. It's okay.
抱歉 也许会有点疼
I'm sorry. This may sting a bit.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
好吗 我没有疯
Okay? I'm not crazy.
我也不具有暴♥力♥性
And I'm not violent.
拜托
Please.
你让我感觉良好
You got me good.
你知道吗
You know that?
所以那些以为你会喜欢我的屁话
All that shit about how you would have liked me...
我猜显得我很蠢
I guess I look pretty stupid.
我怎么会和你感觉不亲密呢
How can I not feel close to you?
我只告诉了你一个人 我是以什么为生的
You're the only person I've ever told what I really do for a living.
但是我猜和一个忠实的观众
But I, I guess it doesn't mean much
有亲密关系也没什么意义
to be intimate with a captive audience.
你知道吗 凯西
You know what, Kathy?
我要告诉你一些我从没给别人说过的事
I'm gonna tell you some stuff that I have never told anyone.
我也不是为了说服你或者为了别的什么原因
And I'm not gonna do that to persuade you or anything like that.
我要告诉你是因为如果我死了
I'm gonna do it because that way if I die,
有人会知道真♥相♥ 有人会知道发生过什么
someone will know the truth. Someone will know what really happened.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表