剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
What's the protocol for getting a company like Tinder to give us their data on a user?
我在找了
I'm on it.
尽管是现在这个局面
You know, despite of everything,
我还是真的很想相信你
part of me really does wanna believe you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我在想 在不同的条件下 你和我
I find myself thinking, under different circumstances, you and I...
我会很喜欢你的
I would have liked you.
我一定是头昏了 对吗
I must really be messed up, huh?
不 我也会很喜欢你的
No, I would have liked you too.
放松点
Relax.
我不是想逃跑
I'm not trying to escape.
我不是那种类型的
I'm not the type.
尽管 如果我是的话
Though, if I was,
至少我会早一点结束一段糟糕的关系
I would have gotten out of at least one shitty relationship a lot sooner.
凯瑟琳·黑尔是韦斯特菲尔德·波特公♥司♥的一名律师
Kathryn Hale is a lawyer from Westfield & Porter.
她今天没去上班 也没打电♥话♥说生病了
She didn't show up for work today! And she didn't call in sick.
我找到她了 凯瑟琳·黑尔 西北方向 P大街3105号♥
I got her! Katheryn Hale, 3105, P-Street, Northwest.
走 我们去抓这个坏家伙
Get outta here. Let's go catch a bad guy.
我知道让你跟在一旁是对你要求太多了
I know it's asking a lot for you to step aside
让马蒂·弗罗斯特来跟进这项调查
and let Marty Frost handle this investigation.
我和鲁埃尔 马蒂
You know, Reuel, uh, Marty and I--
我很了解你和马蒂 我知道现在
Oh, I know all about you and Marty, and I'm sure right now
你肯定觉得我把最恶劣的敌人放出来来对付你
you think that I've set your worst enemy loose against you.
但其实简单的事实就是
But the simple truth is,
我们并没有很多选择
we didn't have a lot of choices,
她是做这个工作的正确人选
and she is the right man for the job.
那是对的
True that.
- 探长 他们爱你 - 是的 是的 没错
- Detective, they love you though. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
你不会还以为我会让你去监督一项
You didn't think I was going to let you oversee an investigation
可能牵涉到你的徒弟的调查吧
that might implicate your own protege.
我姑且相信你知道你在干什么
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you know what you're doing.
很好 我也一样
Well, good, and I'll do the same for you
只要你承诺离马蒂的调查远点
as long as you promise to stay away from Marty's investigation
专注于奖品就好
and keep your eye on the prize.
那里爆发了一场瘟疫
There is a plague out there.
我说的不是蝗虫或自♥由♥主义
And I'm not talking about locusts or liberalism,
我说的是真正的瘟疫
I mean an actual plague.
在你离开之前
Now, before you go,
我得提醒一下
I do need to mention
我们得处理好你的监视项目的附带结果
we're going to have to deal with the fallout from your surveillance program.
在以后的什么时候 我们都将会和
Now, I know at some point, we are both going to have to speak
参议院特别委员会商谈
to the Senate's Select Committee.
我觉得这对我们保持自己故事的真实性
And I think it's very important
非常的重要 所以
that we keep our stories straight. So...
很好 大家都听好了
All right, everyone, listen up.
今天我们要格外的小心
Let's use extreme caution out there today,
十有八♥九♥ 特纳已经杀了我们十二个人了
in all likelihood, Turner has already killed 12 of our own.
我不想要再增加一个人了
I do not want to add to that number.
你们要把这个家伙逼在角落里 再干掉他
You get in a corner with this guy, you pull his plug.
好的 收到
Yes, ma'am.
5分钟后到
Be there in five minutes.
谁会打你的屏蔽的号♥码
Who calls you on the blocked number?
没人
No one.
有谁可能会特别关心你现在在哪吗
Anybody who might be especially concerned about where you are right now?
今天工作上有很重要的事吗
Something important at work today?
要是有人会来这里找你 请告诉我
Please tell me if someone's gonna come over here looking for you,
- 我不想伤害任何人 - 在华盛顿我真的没认识很多人
- I don't wanna hurt anyone. -I don't really know that many people in Washington.
这是来找我的
It's for me.
- 什么 - 回答
-What? -Answer it.
你好
Hello?
我要和乔说话
I need to talk to Joe.
- 鲍勃 - 出来
- Bob? - Get out now.
我们会
We gotta--
操
Oh, fuck!
扔
Now!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
别动
Hey, don't move!
凯瑟琳·黑尔
Kathy Hale?
我是联邦政♥府♥的官员
I'm a federal officer.
举起手来 把手举起来
Keep your hands up. Hands up.
- 我拿证件给你们看 - 把手举起来
- Reaching for my ID. -Hey, hands up! Hands up!
安全
Clear!
好 那把它扔下来
All right, get it, throw it down.
待那儿别动 把它扔给我
Stay there. Throw it to me.
上面还有人和你一起吗
Anyone else up there with you?
我到这里的时候这里就没人了
The place was empty when I got here.
检查一遍
Check it out.
就待在那儿别动
Stay right there.
我要再检查一遍 名字 加布里埃尔
I need a clearance check on a first name, "Gabrielle."
姓 JO
Last name, Juliett-Oscar-
UBERT
Uniform-Bravo-Echo-Romeo-Tango.
朱伯特
Joubert.
确认无误
Confirmed.
第一季 第三集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表