剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on Condor...
这只武器是用碳化纤维加固的热塑料制♥作♥的
The weapon is made of carbon fiber reinforced thermal plastic
能躲避金属探测器
to evade metal detectors.
它能用来减少瘟疫病毒的流动性
It reduces a liquid slurry of the plague virus.
我问你问题是为了不那么不害怕
I'm asking you questions so that I can feel a little less terrified.
我发现12家空壳公♥司♥ 他们一起购入了
I found 12 shell companies that together bought
10亿美元的制药公♥司♥股票
a billion dollars in pharmaceutical stocks.
因为这件事我办公室的人都死了
My entire office has been killed because of it.
我要是乔·特纳
If I were Joe Turner,
就会把这里当做可以藏身的安全屋
this house would be one of the safer places that I could go.
是不是有人告诉他我们要来了
You think someone tipped him off we were coming?
- 是不是你警告乔了 - 马蒂的团队再去凯瑟琳·黑尔家的路上吗
- Did you warn Joe - Marty's team was on its way to Katherine Hale's house?
- 你真的认识MIT大学的迦勒·乌尔夫吗 - 他是我来贴
- You really knew Caleb Wolfe at MIT? - He was my best friend.
迦勒·乌尔夫今天上了头条
Caleb Wolfe is making headlines today.
IEP分♥析♥公♥司♥其实并不是科技公♥司♥
IEP Analytics wasn't really a tech company at all.
其实是CIA的门面
It was a CIA front.
福勒先生 这位是传教山养老院的默克小姐
Mr. Fowler? This is Miss Merch from Mission Hill Retirement Home.
你父亲出事了
There's been an incident with your father.
今天一个全球情报部门
...and intelligence services around the globe
登上了头条
is making headlines today.
在一段在线视频中披露了新的信息
The new revelations in an online video.
这样一群精英云集的公♥司♥
There is a very good reason that such an impressive collection of geniuses
却很少为公众提供贡献是有原因的
have such a dearth of publicly-available work.
IEP分♥析♥公♥司♥其实根本就不是科技公♥司♥
IEP Analytics wasn't really a tech company at all.
而是CIA门面
It was a CIA front.
IEP刚好是CIA内部的机构
IEP, just so happens, was also the outfit within the CIA
他们开♥发♥的算法识别过阿马尔·纳扎里
whose algorithm first identified Ammar Nazari.
显然对CIA
This obviously isn't what we imagine
我们没有这样的印象
when we think of the CIA,
我们还以为里面只有一群在乔治城的写字间编算法的程序员
computer scientists in an office in Georgetown writing algorithms.
这些人都不会实地行动 只是分♥析♥员
These were not field-operatives, these were analysts,
由CIA亲手挑选 让他们为本国最难问题
hand-picked to come up with out-of-the-box solutions
想出创新解决办法的
to the country's toughest problems.
相当于CIA版本的谷歌♥X实验室
Imagine the CIA's version of Google X.
特纳针对这样的地方有何动机
What might Turner's motives have been to target such a place?
真的一定要将这次事件联♥系♥到ComQuest Field袭击时间上吗
Do we have to assume that this is related to the attack on ComQuest Field?
即使迦勒·乌尔夫或者当局对此问题有答案
If Caleb Wolfe or the authorities have answers to those questions,
也不会透露的
they're not letting on.
迦勒·乌尔夫是怎么知道这些信息的呢
And how did Caleb Wolfe come upon this information?
他泄露信息的动机是什么
What were his motives for releasing it?
迦勒·乌尔夫是激进分子
Caleb Wolfe is an activist.
他是告密者们的线人
He's a resource for whistleblowers.
这样的话 我们只是不知道是谁告密的
In this case, we just don't know who blew the whistle.
特纳和乌尔夫互相认识
Turner and Wolfe knew each other
他们都是MIT的研究生
while they were both grad students at MIT.
MIT两个天才学生互相认识
The two smartest students at MIT knowing each other
毫不意外
is hardly surprising.
这个人在网上开始散播一堆挑拨性的指控
This guy goes online, and he starts spreading a bunch of provocative allegations
结果消息传播的速度跟野火一样快
and it spreads through the media like wildfire.
但是我希望提醒明智的美国群众
But I would just remind our prudent American consumers of information...
- 我看到了 - 我在和主任谈
- I'm seeing it. - I've been speaking to the director.
他现在认为乔·特纳的老朋友
Now he's convinced that it can't be a coincidence
迦勒·乌尔夫得到跟我们案子
that Joe Turner's old friend Caleb Wolfe
相关的信息并不是巧合
has come up with information relevant to our case.
合理的猜测是特纳加入CIA当间谍
Working theory around here is that Turner joined the agency as a Trojan horse.
如果是真的 他可能会联♥系♥乌尔夫寻求保护
And if so, might call Wolfe for safe harbor.
乌尔夫可以将他永远藏匿起来
And Wolfe's network could hide him indefinitely.
FBI追捕迦勒·乌尔夫三年了
The FBI has been hunting Caleb Wolfe for three years.
怎么样利用他找特纳呢
How do we use him to find Turner?
贾尼斯·哈龙
Janice Haron.
他们离开MIT之后 贾尼斯和乌尔夫之间就没有共同联♥系♥人了 但是
Now she hasn't had any known contact with Wolfe or Turner since they left MIT, but, uh...
据我们所知 她是清白的
As far as we know, she's clean.
FBI认为她现在还喝乌尔夫有联♥系♥ 然后
The Bureau thinks that she's still connected to Wolfe and, uh...
如果真是如此 那么
If that's the case, then, uh,
可以合理猜测她是乌尔夫和特纳的联♥系♥人
she's the logical intermediary between Wolfe and Turner.
你有没有可信的人可以去查查
Do you have someone you can trust to look into this?
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
迦勒·乌尔夫是怎么弄到CIA绝密项目
How did Caleb Wolfe come to be in possession of such sensitive information
这么敏感信息的
on a top-secret CIA project?
我认为大家没去想的可能性是 针尖事情
I think the unexplored possibility here, is that this whole thing
都是左翼分子的阴谋 目的是败坏CIA名声
is a left-wing conspiracy aimed to discrediting the CIA.
谁不会在家里放旧手♥机♥或者笔记本电脑啊
Who doesn't keep an old cell phone or laptop lying around the house?
瑞克并不是天天住这里 他爸理查德一直活到了97岁
Rick doesn't live here full time, and Richard, his dad, was 97 when he died.
他常说 我是一战结束后出生的 二战时候的事情我都记不得了
He used to say, "I was born after the Great War, before we knew enough to number them."
他是个彻底的勒德分子
He was a total Luddite.
他为了看CSI才买♥♥电视
Only had a TV because he liked CSI.
他们要是没保持联♥系♥怎么办
What if they didn't stay in touch?
你假设如果能联♥系♥上贾尼斯
I mean, you're assuming that if you got in touch with Janice,
她就能帮你联♥系♥迦勒 可是万一他们没联♥系♥了呢
she could put you in touch with Caleb, but maybe they're out of contact.
即使它们没联♥系♥了 为什么你觉得迦勒什么都知道
And, you know, even if they weren't, why assume that Caleb knows anything?
迦勒显然知道什么
Well, Caleb obviously knows something.
CIA外部人员不可能知道IEP的事情
No one outside the CIA was supposed to know about IEP.
也许我们找到她就能了解到更多
Maybe if we get together we can learn something.
好吧 反正我们现在是浪费时间
Okay, well, we're wasting our time.
在这里根本找不到手♥机♥或者电脑
We're not gonna find a cell phone or computer in this house.
警♥察♥走了
The police are gone.
你不能冒险被看到 但是
I mean, you couldn't risk being seen outside, but...
- 不行 - 你都不知道接下来要说什么
- No. - You don't even know what I was gonna say.
我不能再让别人因为我受伤
I'm not seeing anyone else get hurt because of me.
我不需要你同意
Well, I'm not asking your permission.
我已经不是你的人♥质♥了
I'm no longer your hostage.
CIA没训练你吗
Didn't the CIA train you?
- 当然训练了 - 他们有教你
- Yeah, of course. - Well, did they ever teach you
如果你被困在敌营
what to do if you're caught behind enemy lines,
需要找可信的人帮你时候怎么做吗
and you needed to trust someone else who could help you?
不能信任 但是可以操控
Trust them, no, manipulate them, yeah.
这样的话 你不用操控
Well, in this case, you don't have to do that.
姐们 你有没有想过自己可能病态到对劫持者产生了好感
Listen, have you considered that you might have some form of Stockholm syndrome?
- 当然有 - 然后呢
- Of course. - And?
你绑♥架♥我之前我是喜欢你的
I liked you before you took me hostage.
凯西 我也喜欢你 所以我不能让你冒险
Yeah, Kathy, I like you too, which is why I cannot let you do this.
这种事情我不是很清楚
Look, I don't know a lot about this kind of stuff,
但是在我看来你是在跟一个
but it would seem to me that you're fighting an enemy
更厉害的敌人对峙
who's got you pretty out-matched.
你获胜的唯一办法
And the only way you're gonna survive
就是尽量利用身边的资源
is if you use every weapon at your disposal.
可以转身了
You can turn around now.
这样不好
This is a bad idea.
是吗
Yeah?
你在哪
Where are you?
凯瑟琳·黑尔家
Katherine hale's house.
你有新任务了
You have a new assignment.
他在附近了 我能感受到
He's close. I can feel it.
别争辩 亲爱的
Don't argue, dear.
警♥察♥现在也在搜索乔治城居民凯瑟琳·黑尔
Police are now also searching for a Georgetown resident Katherine Hale,
他们觉得凯瑟琳可能是特纳最新的受害者
who they figure may be Turner's latest victim.
33.95美元
That's $33.95,
请给我看下身份证
and I'll need to see some ID.
- 身份证 - 法律规定的
- ID? - That's the law.
- 为什么 - 因为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- Why? - Terrorists.
抱歉 我没有驾照
Well, look, I don't have a license.
护照或者图书卡也行
A passport or a library card would do.
我没带钱包
Uh, I don't have my wallet with me.
- 那我帮不了你了 - 等一下 让我联♥系♥一下姐姐
- Then, I can't help you. - Wait, no. I need it to call my sister.
- 给谁打电♥话♥都没用 - 她来接我
- It doesn't matter who you have to call. - She's coming to get me.
身份证
ID.
我没有驾照
The reason I don't have
或者信♥用♥卡♥
my license,
是因为都被丈夫抢走了
or my credit cards is because my husband took them from me.
要不报♥警♥吧
Or maybe we should call the police.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表