剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
可能不是现在的最佳攻击点
...might not be our best point of attack at the moment.
有一个人
There's one person.
我有预感他和这事有关
I have a hunch he was involved,
他可能没机会给自己清理烂摊子了
who may have lost his chance to clean up after himself.
谁啊
Who?
怎么回事
Hey! What, what happened?
- 我见到他了 - 什么 谁啊
- I saw him. - What? Who, who?
- 他在后院 - 谁
- He's in the backyard. - Who's in the backyard?
- 去睡吧 - 什么
- Go to sleep. - What?
- 乔叔叔 - 不不 宝贝 你做噩梦了
- Uncle Joe. - No, no, no, baby, you had a bad dream.
- 是真的 - 看着我 你只是做噩梦了 明白吗
- It was real. - No. Look at me, you had a bad dream, okay?
- 千真万确的 - 过来 听我说
- It was real. - Come here, look.
外面没有人
Look, there's nobody out there.
我明明看到他了
I saw him.
你要出去找吗
You want to go out and look?
好
Okay.
妈妈
Mom!
我真的见到乔了 姥姥
I did see Joe, Granny.
你妈妈在找了 没事的
Mom's looking, all right. It's gonna be okay.
看 这里没人
See? There's nobody here.
你只是做了噩梦 宝贝
Just a bad dream, baby.
我真见到他了啊
But I saw him.
不
No.
真的只是噩梦
You're just having a nightmare.
过来
Come on.
这么早做饭吗
A little early for cooking?
要去梅家
Going to Mae's.
充满歉意的砂锅菜
Oh, the procession of casseroles and condolences.
你昨晚睡了吗
Did you get any sleep last night?
我醒来的时候你不在了
I woke up, and you were gone.
应该给你打电♥话♥的
I should have called.
希望突然造访没吓到你
I hope I didn't scare you.
最近 我要是半夜惊醒 发现你在旁边我才会吓到
These days, when I wake up in the middle of the night and you're there, I'm scared.
你倒是还挺淡定的
You've been very decent through all this.
我是说你没有因为我招募乔
I meant about not bringing up how angry you were with me
- 冲我发火 - 鲍勃
- for recruiting Joe. - Bob,
我明白你的意思
I know what you meant.
- 有什么新消息吗 - 没有好事
- Any news? - Nothing good.
注意安全 乔
Be safe, Joe.
为什么我要去艾伦叔叔家
Why do I have to go to Uncle Alan's?
因为今天我有朋友要过来 你肯定会觉得无聊
'Cause some of my friends are coming over today, and it won't be very fun for you.
他们来干嘛
Why are they coming over?
来表示哀悼啊
To give their condolences.
哀悼是什么
What are condolences?
就是来说 请节哀
It's like saying you're sorry.
节什么哀啊
What are they sorry about?
因为你♥爸♥爸
About Daddy.
所以他们过来 说了请节哀 就走吗
So they come over, say sorry, and leave?
不 他们会带吃的来
No. They bring food,
然后大家会聊天
and they talk.
- 聊什么呢 - 不知道
- What will they talk about? - I don't know.
可能会讲讲爸爸的好
Probably they'll say nice stories about Daddy.
他们有多喜欢他之类的
How much they liked him.
感觉不错
Sounds nice.
你要是想留下也可以
Okay, well, you can stay with me if you want to.
- 留下吗 - 好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
萨姆 你呢 留下吗
What about you, Sam, do you want to stay?
不 我去艾伦叔叔家
No, Uncle Alan's.
好
Okay.
我们去送他
Let's drop him off.
时间有限 走吧
We got a window. Let's move.
门开着
The door's open.
可能只是孩子开的
Probably just one of the kids.
你去楼下看
You take the downstairs.
客厅监控开了
Living room monitor online.
办公室监控
Office monitor.
后院监控开了
Backyard monitor online.
查到什么了
What am I looking at?
中间偏右
Center right.
是查尔斯·戴高乐 2016年五月
Charles De Gaulle, May 2016.
那是萨伊德·阿布萨伊德
That's Saeed Abu-Saeed.
等待去沙特的飞机
He's waiting for a flight to Saudi.
阿布萨伊德曾经为萨♥达♥姆♥管理化学武器项目
Abu-Saeed ran a chemical weapons program for Saddam.
我认识他 只是
Yeah, I know who he is, but...
他现在在巴黎转机 停2小时
He's in Paris for two hours on a layover.
他在等飞机的时候 谁去打招呼了
While he's waiting for his flight, who stops by to say hi?
- 那是阿马尔·纳扎里吗 - 是
- Is that Ammar Nazari? - Yeah.
为什么现在才给我看这个
How am I just now seeing this?
因为现在纳扎里的脸才上了新闻
Nazari's face wasn't all over the news till now.
在纳扎里身上发现的设备
If I could have made a list of the people
制♥造♥者
who could make the device we found on Nazari,
很可能就是萨伊德·阿布萨伊德
Saeed Abu-Saeed would be right at the top.
仔细看 他们交易了
Now wait for it. There's the hand-off.
看起来像是一本书 但具体我们也不知道
Looks like a book, but who knows?
不对劲
This is not right.
哪里不对劲
Which part?
都不对
None of it.
为什么萨米不难过
Why is Sammy not sad?
他很难过 哥们
He is, buddy.
我觉得
I think...
小萨姆只是在花时间理清楚
Sam Jr.'s just taking his own time to figure things out.
他已经不是小萨姆了
He's not Sam Jr. anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
爸爸不在了 所以没有老萨姆了
Dad's gone, so he's just Sam.
哥们 你没关门啊
Hey, buddy, you guys left the door open.
你好
Hi.
请节哀
I'm so sorry for what happened.
萨姆那么与众不同
Sam was such a special man.
- 谢谢 - 你还好吗
- Thank you. - How are you holding up?
这个月丹一回家吃到 我都难以呼吸
Whenever Dan's home late this month, I can barely breathe.
我还以为你想跟大家一起呢
I thought you wanted to be with everyone.
不想
I don't think so.
好吧
Okay.
谁的外套啊
Who's coat is that?
沃特梅因夫人的
Mrs. Watermain's.
她带什么来了
What'd she bring?
拿手的炸肉排吧
He famous schnitzel, I believe.
炸肉排是什么
What's schnitzel?
就是炸鸡
It's a way to make chicken.
你会爱吃的
You'll like it.
有人讲爸爸做的好事吗
Did anyone tell nice stories about Dad?
他们觉得爸爸很棒
They thought they were nice.
你不觉得吗
You didn't?
他们是出于好意
Their hearts were in the right place.
只是我现在听不下去爸爸做的好事
It's just very hard to hear those stories right now.
你要下来和大家打招呼吗
Do you want to come out and say hi to everybody?
- 不 - 不吗 好吧
- No. - No? Okay.
我很抱歉之前说了关于
I'm sorry for what I said earlier about
不能再叫我小萨姆
Sam Jr. no longer being
这种话
Sam Jr. anymore.
没事的
That's okay.
我觉得我这么说就是为了伤到你
I think I said it to hurt you.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
失去你的爸爸是很困难的
It's hard losing your dad.
这会令人很困惑
It's confusing.
我在上大学的时候失去了我爸爸
I lost mine when I was in college.
我根本无法想象你失去爸爸的感受
I can't even imagine what it must be like for you.
我会变得一团糟吗
Am I going to be a fuck-up?
不 为什么你这么问
No, why would you say that?
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表