剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on Condor...
萨姆在威胁埃尔登吗
Sam was threatening Elden?
埃尔登出了车祸 他没开走车
Elden was in a car accident. He hadn't taken the car.
这是什么意思
What are you saying right now?
我邮♥政♥局♥ 但是我不想说 应该有人在监视我家
I have proof. I don't want to say it. I think they're watching my house.
萨伊德·阿布萨伊德曾为萨♥达♥姆♥管理一个滑雪武器项目
Saeed Abu-Saeed ran a chemical weapons program for Saddam.
那是阿马尔·纳扎里
Is that Ammar Nazari?
- 他们交易了 - 这不对劲
There's the hand-off. This is not right.
全都不对
None of it.
初始阶段已完成
The preliminary stages are complete.
阿布萨伊德已经感染了病毒
Abu-Saeed had been infected.
送货人已经在路上了
The delivery man is en route.
你在MIT的朋友上了新闻
Your friend from MIT was on the news.
他说乔·特纳是CIA的
He said that Joe Turner was in the CIA.
政♥府♥骗大家这些人只是
The government would have you believe that they were just civilians caught
卷入枪战中的平民 但他们是美国♥军♥人 是犯罪分子的目标
in a shooting. They were American service members, and they were targeted.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
萨拉是我朋友
Sarah was my friend.
那天发生了什么
What happened that day?
他们被同一个女人傻掉了 朱伯特
They were killed by the same woman. Her name is Joubert.
好
Okay.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
因为你贪心 我们整个行动都受到了威胁
Your greed is putting this entire operation at risk...
我是一名商人 我见到商机的时候 就要抓住
Well, I am a business man. When I see a business opportunity, I take it.
先生们 这是
Gentlemen, I give you Volaris.
人在有些时候 能够住在命运
Men, at some time, are masters of their fates.
同胞们 为了我的理想再次起航
...countrymen, another journey for my cause.
不要在意外界留言
And be silent that you may hear.
布鲁特斯很会演讲
Brutus has four-times as many lines.
没错 但这个叫凯撒大帝 所以不应该跟凯撒有关吗
Yeah, but it's called Julius Caesar, so don't you think it's about him?
不 讲的是布鲁特斯
No, it's about Brutus,
对抗反对的要求
dealing with the conflicting demands,
懂吗
you know?
他要在对国家的使命
Between what he owes his country,
和对朋友的责任之间选择 你太美了
and what he owes his friend. You're so fucking hot.
我们都是凯撒的朋友
We're all friends of Caesar.
我对他说
To him I say
布鲁特斯对凯撒的哎不比他少
that Brutus' love to Caesar was no less than his.
他很英勇 我尊敬他
As he was valiant, I honor him,
但因为他野心大
but, as he was ambitious,
我想除掉他
I slew him.
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
加雷斯举♥行♥了一场秘密会议 给国防部一小波人
Gareth had a private meeting at which he displayed Volaris
展示了沃拉里斯
for a small group from the DOD.
- 多少人 - 我可以控制 但是
- How many people? - Oh, I can contain that, but,
他的野心
his greed
几乎两次威胁到我们的行动
has now almost twice cost us this operation.
肯定还会有第三次的
And there mustn't be a third time.
你对这次任务的忠诚
Your allegiance to this mission
必须大于对任何人的忠诚
has got to be greater than your loyalty to any one person.
没问题吧
You have a problem with that?
没有
No.
- 没问题 - 这是不人道的 内森 我们必须
- No, I don't. - It's an inhuman business, Nathan, and we must act
对此作出相应回应
accordingly, while
还不能失去人性
holding onto our humanity.
我们必须提醒自己因为这项事业牺牲的人命
We must always remind ourselves that every life sacrificed to this cause
都是悲惨遗憾的
is a soul whose loss is a tragedy,
不管我们的事业多么崇高
no matter how noble our purpose may be.
遵命
Yes, sir.
联♥系♥线人
Contact the asset.
出来
Get out.
这边
This way.
我在后备箱里听到把我们拦下的女人声音了 我认得
This woman who pulled us over, I could hear her from the trunk. That was her.
- 是想杀死我们的那个人 - 她往车上靠
- That was the woman who tried to kill me. - Yup. She leaned in the car.
可能以为能闻出你的味来
Apparently she thought she could smell you.
- 她是谁啊 - 叫加布里埃尔·朱伯特
- Who is she? - Her name is Gabrielle Joubert.
- 她上司是谁 - 不知道
- Who does she work for? - I don't know.
抱歉 好久没买♥♥菜了
Sorry, haven't gone grocery shopping in a while.
天啊 你不该带我来你家
Jesus Christ, you shouldn't have brought me to your house.
你这是要惹祸上身
You're putting yourself in danger.
因为这事已经有够多人死了
More than enough people have already died over this fucking thing.
好吧 这也不是我自愿的
Yeah, well, I didn't put myself in this.
都怪你的鲍勃叔叔
You have your Uncle Bob to thank for that.
等下 你给鲍勃工作吗
Wait, you're working for Bob?
他帮我撤销了特别小组的调查
He got shut out of the Task Force investigation
还给我分配了任务
and he got me assigned.
所以 他知道你和萨拉在秘密恋爱吗
So, he, he knew that you and Sarah were having an undeclared relationship?
- 没错 - 他勒索你了吗
- Yup. - Did he blackmail you?
他不用勒索我 因为他知道 我想了解真♥相♥
He didn't have to. He knew that I would want to know the truth.
- 真♥相♥是什么 - 我知道是谁杀死了萨拉
- So what is the truth? - I know who killed Sarah.
这只是一小部分原因
That's just a piece of it.
但我只在乎这个原因
Well, it's the only piece that matters to me.
听我说 我需要联♥系♥鲍勃
Listen to me, I need to get in contact with Bob.
他也许能帮我搞清楚整件事背后主使是谁
He might be able to help me figure out who's behind this thing.
按重播
Hit redial.
- 见鬼 进语♥音♥信箱了 - 继续打吧
- Ah, shit, it's going right to voicemail. - Keep it.
你是要找朱伯特吗
Are you going after Joubert?
她可是专业杀手啊
Jesus Christ, she's a professional killer.
所以我才准备这么多枪
Yeah, that's what all the guns are for.
- 剩下的交给你鲍勃叔叔就行了 - 不行
- Your Uncle Bob, he can take care of the rest. - No, no, no, no, no.
她肯定早预料到你要做什么了
She's going to see you coming a mile away.
见鬼
Fuck!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
- 干啥 - 这你想到了吗
- Fuck! - Did you see that coming?
- 喂 喂 - 你别想阻止我报复朱伯特
- Hey, hey! - You're not going to stop me from going after Joubert.
你继续联♥系♥鲍勃叔叔 他会来接你的
Just keep calling your Uncle Bob, and he'll come and get you.
尿尿在这里吧
In case you need to pee.
我可以帮你
I... I can help you.
鲍勃应该知道这里地址
I'm sure he has it, but,
不过还是告诉你一下 这里是2524阿诺德巷
the address is 2524 Arnold Lane.
后门我没锁 所以他不用硬闯进来
And I've unlocked the back door so there's no need for anyone to break it down.
听我说 你现在是感情用事
Okay, listen to me, your head is clouded with emotion.
朱伯特脑子比你轻型
Hers is clear.
她的优势在于不讲道德 冷血无情
Her strength, her advantage is her lack of conscience.
- 你真懂她啊 - 你要是有机会杀她
- Oh, so you're an expert now? - If you get the opportunity,
千万别犹豫 她肯定是不会手下留情的
do not hesitate, 'cause I guarantee she won't.
谢谢
Good to know.
你开车干啥子呢 你不应该再开车了
What are you doing driving anyway? You're not supposed to be doing that anymore!
- 为什么 因为你不让吗 - 不是 因为医生不让 因为
- Why? Because you said so? - No, because your doctor said that. Because you, you have
你有精神病
a mental illness.
我可不会乖乖听你话 内森
I don't do things because you say so, Nathan.
我是个男人
I'm a man.
你不能带走我的尊严
You can't take away my manhood.
这可是我辛苦奋斗得来的
I worked hard to earn it.
我曾经打过仗
I fought in a war.
杀死过敌人
I killed my enemy.
亲眼见证朋友的死
I watched my friends die, some of them boys.
他们就和你一样软弱
Some of them soft as you.
你知道吗 当我没说
No, you know what? I take that back.
他们都没你软弱
None of them were as soft as you are.
内森 你太可悲了
Nathan, you're pathetic.
- 加雷斯 是我 - 内森
- Gareth, it's me. - Nathan.
啥事啊 兄弟
What's going on, buddy?
今天下午在吗
Are you around this afternoon?
在啊 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
相谈一谈
I need to talk.
一项新研究显示海水
A new study indicates that the Earth's oceans
变酸的速度比之前预想的还要快
are becoming more acidic and at a faster rate than previously believed.
研究的坐着表示酸性增加
The study's authors say rising acidity
与温室气体的增加
is associated with an increase in...
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表