剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
等一下
Wait a minute.
嘿 亲爱的 我的车没电了 我可以借你的
Hey, babe, my car isn't charged. Can I borrow your--
- 你在这做什么 - 他在干什么
- What're you doing here? - What's he doing?
- 别动 别动 - 内森 你为什么不告诉她
- Just stay still. Stay still! - Nathan, why don't you tell her--
- 对不起 - 跟她说你在做什么
- I'm sorry. - Tell her what you're doing.
我
I--
我觉得你不在他的计划之中
Yeah, I don't think you were part of his plan.
- 加雷思 什么鬼 - 没事 我们只是有一点小误会
- Gareth, what the fuck? - It's okay. It's just a little misunderstanding we have here.
她可以走了 可以让她走了
She can leave. She can leave.
我要走了 刚打算离开呢
Yeah, I can. I can just leave.
把车钥匙给她
Give her the car keys.
吉妮
So, Ginny...
内森和我 一直在穆♥斯♥林♥国家释放
Nathan and I, have been helping the CIA to release a plague virus
瘟疫病毒 想要伪装成
on the Muslim world, and trying to make it look like
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不小心害死了自己人
the terrorists accidentally did it to themselves.
- 你现在要怎么办 - 你为什么要那么做
- What are you going to do now? - Why the hell did you just do that?
- 你♥他♥妈♥为什么要告诉我那件事 - 闭嘴
- Why the fuck would you tell me that? - Shut the fuck up.
到你了 内森
It's your move, Nathan.
你要不要坐下 还是
Do you want to sit down, or uh...
你有什么想说的吗
Anything on your mind you want to talk about?
你想
You wanna...
我不是
I'm not very, um...
我之前从未做过这种事
I just never done this before so...
好吧 内森
All right. Nathan...
瞧 我已经按下了紧急按钮
See that? I hit the panic button.
好吗 也就是说
Okay? That means
警♥察♥随时都有可能到这
the cops are going to be here any fucking minute.
你完蛋了 你没得玩了
And you are fucked, and you have no play here, but
但是你还没有到走投无路的时候 内森
you haven't passed the point of no return yet, Nathan, okay?
我可以处理好这件事
I can fix that.
你不知道我下一步打算怎么走
You don't know what my next play is.
因为
Because
像你这样的人
a man like you
根本无法想象
could not conceive
有什么是比生命更重要的事
of putting a cause before his own life.
你简直就是疯了
You are a fucking fanatic
就像我们在对抗的那个人
just like the ones we're fighting against.
你想成军人
You wanna be a soldier,
你就得有这股劲
you gotta get some on you.
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个
You really are a fucking zero--
幽灵一号♥ 我是美洲虎 军情报告
Shadow One, this is Jaguar. Sitrep?
现在接近目标
Approaching perch now.
没有反常行为
No unusual activity.
铁鸦一天以前进入目标区域没有离开
Iron Crow was observed entering perch one day ago and has not left.
按计划开始
Recommend proceeding as planned.
确定 默库瑞·罗斯
Confirmed. Mercury Rose.
这次为抓捕行动 我们需要活捉阿布·赛义德
This is a capture mission. We need Abu-Saeed and we need him alive.
确认 收到
Acknowledged. Copy.
幽灵一号♥ 等待联♥系♥
Shadow One, contact wait out.
可以进入了
You are clear to enter.
主楼北头有两名武装安保
Two armed security guards at the north end of main building
正在迅速移到你们的位置
moving quickly towards your position.
移向主楼
Move toward main building.
幽灵一号♥A组 你们可以进去了
Shadow One Alpha, you are clear to enter.
美洲虎 伤亡事故报告
Jaguar, casrep.
她说什么
What is she saying?
她说他伤得很重
She is saying he is very sick.
拜托上帝
For God to have
对他仁慈一点
mercy on his soul.
完美
Perfect.
好的 你和印度人没事吧
Yeah. Are you cool with Indian?
好的
All right.
不 好吧
No, okay.
一会见 宝贝 我爱你 拜拜
I'll see you later, babe. Yeah, I love you. Bye-bye.
嘿 别生气
Hey, don't get mad.
- 你♥他♥妈♥在我家做什么 - 你叫保罗 是吧
- What the fuck are you doing in my house? - Your name is Paul, right?
- 你♥他♥妈♥在这做什么 - 听我说 保罗
- What the fuck are you doing here? - Listen to me, Paul,
我没有杀任何人 我只是想活下来
I didn't kill anyone, okay? I'm just trying to stay alive.
但是 我需要帮助
But, I, I need some help.
我要和珍妮丝谈一谈
I need to talk to Janice,
好吗 我需要她和凯勒布聊一聊
okay? And I need her to talk to Caleb.
你是在浪费时间 珍妮丝不在凯勒布身边干了
You're wasting your time, man. Janice isn't with Caleb anymore.
只要我能等到她回家
If I can just stay here until Janice gets home,
我就可以解决这件事 好吗
and I can work this thing out with her, okay?
你马上滚出我们家
You need to get the fuck out of my house, right now.
我没有带武器 我不是来找事的
I'm not armed, and I'm not looking for a fucking fight.
但我不能走 因为后面还有更大的事
But I can't leave, because there are bigger things at play here--
- 你老婆什么时候回来 - 操♥你♥妈♥的
- When's your wife coming home? - Fuck you, man.
我说了 你老婆什么时候回来
I said, when's your fucking wife coming home?
一个小时以后
In an hour.
你觉得我们可以相安无事的好好坐在这里吗
You think we can just sit here for an hour without me having to hurt you again?
你可以吗
You think you can do that?
大家都出去
Clear the room.
如果我是对的 这都会指向零号♥患者
If I'm right, it would all have to point back to a patient zero.
爸爸 我爱他们
Daddy, I love them.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
克洛伊 我要先去工作
Chloe, I'm going to have to go away for work for a while.
我可能需要换个名字
I'm likely gonna have to change my name and,
因为要掩护自己
I would be, like, undercover and
或许我不能见你
I might not see you.
但是
But,
这是为了你好 你知道这是什么吗
it's for the greater good. Do you know what that is?
这是为了其他人做的好事
It's when you do something good that's for
但对你自己
everyone else, but not necessarily
或你最爱的人却不是最必要的事
for yourself, or the people who you love most.
听着
Listen,
到时候他们可能会公众展示出我要去的地方
they're gonna probably make some kind of public explanation about where I went,
我走了以后 人们可能会对我指手画脚的说些什么
and when I'm gone, people might say things about me that
但那不是真的
just aren't true.
说什么
What kind of things?
呃 比如就是一些
Well, like things, just...
你就记住不是真的
It's just not true.
我要走了 你要记住这一点
I have to go now, and I want you to know that
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Daddy.
第一季 第八集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表