剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
that an element within the CIA
正在计划一个生物
is planning a biological...
据可靠消息称
I have it from a reliable source
中♥央♥情报局内部一个激进的部门
that a radical element within the CIA
计划在朝圣期间释放一种武器化的瘟疫
is planning to release a weaponized plague at the Hajj.
会有成千上百人失去生命
The loss of life would be in the millions.
还要几分钟
Another couple of minutes.
我有一个可靠的线人
I have it from a reliable source
是中情局内部的一个部门
that an element within the CIA
正在计划一个生物
is planning a biological...
- 出来 - 别开枪
- Out. - Don't shoot me.
车归你了
The car is yours.
好的
Okay.
她比我们提前了十五分钟
She's 15 minutes ahead of us.
你为什么不相信我呢
Why didn't you trust me?
什么时候
When?
你离开我的那天
The day you left me.
不 是你离开了我
No. You left me.
- 我没有 - 你有
- No, I didn't. - No, you did.
你说只要我不按我叔叔要求做
You said you didn't care if we stayed together
你根本不在乎咱们俩是不是在一起
so long as I didn't do whatever it was my Uncle was asking me to do.
我知道你会那么做的
I knew you were gonna do it.
你怎么可能知道 万一我不知道呢
How could you possibly know if I didn't know?
因为你告诉过我
'Cause you would've told me.
你曾经说过 “嘿 想听点不一样的吗”
You'd have said, "Hey. Wanna hear something crazy?
我叔叔感恩节晚餐的时候跟我说
My uncle tried to recruit me into the CIA
想把我招到中情局
at Thanksgiving dinner."
可能我们一笑置之了
And we probably would've laughed at it.
但你后来就一直没有提过
But you kept it a secret.
这种关系我没法发展下去 尤其还是和
There's no way I would've ever been in a relationship with someone--
一个过着两种生活的人吗
Someone leading a double-life?
保罗
Paul.
宝贝
Babe.
我要出去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该 真应该告诉你的
I should've... I should've told you.
你为什么没有
Why didn't you?
我不知道 可能和你没有告诉保罗的原因一样吧
I don't know. Maybe... maybe for the same reason that you didn't tell Paul.
不
No.
不是同一个原因
Not the same reason.
操 杰拉德 杰拉德
Fuck! Jared! Jared!
你带武器了吗
Are you armed?
我 操
Oh, fuck!
你带武器了吗
Are you armed?
我包里有支枪
I have a gun in the backpack.
起来
Get up.
上楼
Upstairs.
- 看前面 - 好
- Eyes forward. - Yeah.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
操
Fuck.
你为什么不杀了我
Why didn't you kill me?
因为你的命没人要了
The contract on your life was canceled.
如果我的命没人要了
If the contract on my life was canceled,
那你♥他♥妈♥的拿把枪指着我的头干什么
why the fuck are you pointing a gun at the back of my head?
因为你这样拿枪指着别人的时候
Because when you point a gun at someone,
你说什么他们就会做什么
they do whatever the fuck you say.
停
Stop.
你去开车
You're driving.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
上车
Get in.
我怎么能确保你不会把我带走杀了我
How do I know you're not gonna take me somewhere else and kill me there?
你确保不了
You don't.
生
One...
或者死
Or none.
等等 等等 别这样
Wait. Wait. Don't do this.
我不会跟你打架的
I'm not gonna fight you.
他说不定有一天会离开
He may leave this place one day,
但你是永远做不到了
but yours is a ransom that can't ever be paid.
他可能会有一天看到他的家里人
He may see his family again one day.
别听他说的
Don't listen to him.
但你是个美国♥军♥人
But you're an American soldier.
你永远没办法离开这里
You will never leave this place.
所以答案很明显
So the answer is obvious.
让你的朋友杀了你
Let your friend kill you.
别听他的
Don't listen to him. -
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
好吗
Okay?
停
Stop.
他是个德国的摄影记者
Come on, he's a German photojournalist,
你是个美国♥军♥人
you are an American soldier.
美国
USA.
美国
USA.
住手
Stop.
住手
Stop!
停
Stop.
停下
Stop!
停
Stop!
美国
USA.
要是想活下来 必须杀掉他
To survive, life must eat life.
不
No!
车在哪
So where is the car?
说是在这
It says it's in here.
是的
Yeah.
那他妈是谁
Who the fuck is that?
我不知道 小心一点
I don't know. Be careful.
到底怎么回事 加布里埃尔
So what happened to my contract, Gabrielle?
沙拉·谢伯德告诉了你我的名字吗
Sharla Shepard told you my name?
所以你今天早上在箱子里
So you were in that trunk this morning.
她已经死了
She's dead by now.
不是我
Wasn't me.
不是我不想做这个工作
Not that I didn't want the job,
但你让马蒂·弗罗斯特感谢那个人
but you have Marty Frost to thank for that one.
马蒂·弗罗斯特是谁
Who's Marty Frost?
她是你内部的接应
She's your inside man.
我为什么还活着
Why am I alive?
我还没有得到明确的质量
I don't get that specific.
下一个口拐弯
Take the next exit.
所以很容易 是吗
So it's that easy, is it?
你不需要知道你杀
You don't need to know why you're killing
或者留某个人的原因吗
or not killing someone?
没什么
Nothing.
我自己也没兴趣知道
I don't interest myself in why.
我想的更多的是什么时候动手
I think more often in terms of when,
有时候还会想想在哪里动手
sometimes where,
不过最常想的还是能得到多少钱
always how much.
你到底知不知道到底他妈的发生什么了
Do you even know what the fuck is happening?
我知不知道他们要攻击朝圣者吗
Do I know that they're gonna attack the Hajj?
什么时候
When?
想要个建议吗
Friendly advice?
他们或许不想你今天死
They might not want you dead today,
但不久他们就会觉得你尴尬
but sooner or later you'll become an embarrassment to them.
肯定是这么个套路
It'll happen this way.
有时会过去
Some time will pass.
可能要几个月 甚至几年都有可能
Months, maybe even years.
反正你绝对会一直想着这件事
Enough time that you won't stop thinking about it.
但是你绝对会习惯带着这种想法生活
But you'll grow just a little more accustomed to living with it.
那种多疑的想法
The paranoia.
你都不会
You won't look over your shoulder
像过去那样提防别人
quite as often as you used to.
或许会习惯不再害怕街上的陌生人
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表