剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
她说针对我的追杀令已经取消了
She said that the contract on my life had been canceled.
是你干的吗
Was that you?
是的
Yes.
- 你跟他们是一伙的吗 - 不是
- Are you with them? - No.
你一直都对这件事不知情吗
You didn't know about this the whole time?
跟你一样 我昨天才发现
I found out yesterday, the same as you.
- 你没有采取任何措施来阻止他们 - 我没有办法
- You didn't do anything to stop them. - I couldn't.
- 我无法 - 你跟他们做了交易
- I couldn't-- - You made a deal.
我跟你一样都只不过是棋子
I'm just as much a pawn in this as you are.
我得接那个电♥话♥
I need to get that.
- 她怎么找到我们的 - 鲍勃 我需要跟你谈谈这个档案
- How did she find us? - Bob, I need to talk to you about this dossier--
我一会儿给你打回去 卡姆
I gotta call you back, Cam.
你是不是把我的手♥机♥给她 以便她追踪我
Did you give her my phone so she could track me?
然后她杀了我的朋友们
So she could kill my friends.
我没有其他办法来保护你
I didn't have any other way to protect you.
你在保护情报局
You... you were protecting the agency.
你在试图阻止他们的行动
You were trying to stop what they were doing from getting out.
即使这意味着 数百万人可能会牺牲
Even if it meant, millions of people dying.
根本没有办法来拯救那些人
There was no saving those people.
我只是想在力所能及的范围尽力挽救
I was just trying to salvage what I could.
为了这个国家
For the country.
为了你
And for you.
你为什么这么肯定你可以阻止他们
How were you so sure you can stop them?
你试过吗 你他么试过吗
Huh? Did you try? Did you even fucking try?
你知道马蒂·弗罗斯特给自己留了一个保险吗
Did you know Marty Frost had an insurance policy?
没错
Yeah.
那是
That's um...
在她发现他们时 那是他们没有杀她的原因
That's what stopped them from killing her, when she found them out.
你在说什么 乔
What are you talking about, Joe?
你让我喘口气 你刚刚炸掉了我的耳膜 我没法思考
You gotta give me a second here. You just blew out my eardrums. I can't think.
我不需要你思考 我让你交待到底发生了什么
I don't want you to think. I want you to tell me what the fuck happened.
这一切都是从沙漠开始的
It started in the desert.
当她在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的时候
When she was in Saudi Arabia.
不是在你玩够她之后 把她打发到了那里吗
Isn't that where you sent her, when you were done with her?
她想报复你
She wanted revenge against you.
报复情报局
Against the agency.
当她看到萨姆和艾尔登出现在不该出现的地方
And when she saw Sam and Elden somewhere they weren't supposed to be...
算我一个
Consider me in.
我知道你打算在麦加朝圣
I know that you plan to release a plague,
散布瘟疫
at the Hajj.
而且想把这个袭击伪造成自食其果的样子
And make it look like a boomerang.
我已经掌握了所有必要的证据可以指证你
I have all the evidence necessary to bring it down on your head.
但我没兴趣那样做
But I'm not interested in that.
他们为什么不杀了你
Why didn't they just kill you?
他们把所有阻挡他们的人都杀掉了
They killed everyone else who got in their way.
不知为什么 你让他们意识到
But somehow you made it clear to them that killing you
杀了你并不能解决问题
wouldn't make their problem go away now.
你到底是怎么做到的
How the fuck did you manage that?
如果她发生任何意外
If anything happened to her,
所有事情都会曝光出来
the whole thing would come out.
你要杀了
You're gonna kill--
她曾经很聪明
She was smart.
她曾经
"She was?"
难道不是你说的 有时候做一件坏事
Aren't you the one that said, sometimes you have to do a bad thing now, so you won't
是为了之后不用做一件更坏的事
have to do a worse thing later?
就算你杀了她 也无济于事
If you killed her, it was for nothing.
现在他们没有选择了 他们必须停止行动
Now they have no choice. Now they have to stop.
这件事没法停下来了
There's no stopping it.
他们都是狂热分子
These are fanatics.
他们不会停下来
They don't have red light.
没有人可以叫停这件事
No calling it off.
我试图减少伤亡
I was trying to minimize the bleeding.
让世界知道我们才是造成这么多伤亡的罪魁祸首
What good would it do for the world to know that we were the cause of
这有什么好处呢
the deaths of so many people?
你能想象那些数百万生活在这个国家的
Can you imagine the effect it will have on the millions of peace-loving Muslims
和平派穆♥斯♥林♥一半会受影响
living in this country just
而变得激进吗 乔
radicalized, half of them, Joe?
马蒂·弗罗斯特刚被发现死亡
Marty Frost just turned up dead.
她的律师有一份机密信息档案
Her lawyer had a dossier of classified information
要在一个人死后发布
on a dead man's switch.
这些档案声称中情局将会在麦加朝圣
The files allege the CIA is about to release an aerosolized plague virus
释放雾化瘟疫病毒
at the Hajj.
我知道你什么都没听到我说
I know you're hearing me say nothing at all.
而且我对此行动一无所知
And I don't know anything about any such operation.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
那是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》打来的 他们收到消息了
That was the Washington Post. They have the story.
他们不会发表的
They're not going to run it.
什么
What?
他们知道一旦公布这份档案 会在麦加朝圣引起恐慌
They know that if they do, it will cause a panic at the Hajj.
并危机那里所有人的生命
And endanger the lives of everybody there.
他们的生命已经处于危险之中
Their lives are already in danger.
他们不可以这样袖手旁观
They can't just do nothing.
他们正是要这样做 他们会先压下这个档案
That's exactly what they're going to do. They're going to sit on the story.
如果有恐慌爆发
If there's an outbreak,
因为你泄露消息
because of you,
他们就会知道是中情局做的
they'll know that the CIA is responsible,
之后他们就会发布新闻了
and that, they'll publish.
不 他们不能这样眼看着人们死去
No. They can't just let all those people die.
明天将会有两百万人感染瘟疫
Two million people are going to be infected with the plague, tomorrow.
我们现在还有机会可以挽回的
We still have a chance to do something about it.
我们要寻找一位我们几乎一无所知的人
We are looking for someone that we know almost nothing about.
我们只知道他是男性
What we do know is, he's male.
一名前美国士兵
A former American soldier.
我们的消息来源称他曾被基♥地♥组♥织♥折磨了好几年
Our source said that he had been tortured by Al-Qaeda for a couple of years.
非穆♥斯♥林♥不允许进入麦加 这意味着他是穆♥斯♥林♥
Non-Muslims aren't allowed into Mecca, which means, he is a Muslim.
至少看起来像
Or at least, passes as one.
然而 他可能在囚禁期间已经改信穆♥斯♥林♥
However, he may have converted while in captivity.
生物识别技术阻止了使用假护照登记飞行
Biometric technology makes it impossible to fly under a false passport.
这说明 如果他飞往沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Which means, if he flew to Saudi Arabia,
在他抵达之前
he did not change his identity
他不会改变自己的身份
until he got there.
一些朝圣者在朝圣开始之前已经抵达麦加
Now, some pilgrims arrive in Mecca before the Hajj starts.
有钱的去住酒店
The wealthy stay in hotels.
但是一等朝圣开始 所有的朝圣者都会去米纳
But once the Hajj starts, all Hajjis go to Mina,
这说明我们的目标可能会需要保留
which means our target probably would have had to have kept
他的酒店房♥间作为存放设备的地方
his hotel room as a place to store the device.
按常理推断 他会等到朝圣的最后一天来释放瘟疫
Logic says that he will wait until the last day to release the plague.
这样 那些朝圣者在回家之前不会出现症状
That way, the Hajjis won't be symptomatic until they're back home,
并且这样病毒就可以散布整个穆♥斯♥林♥世界了
and the virus will spread all over the Muslim world.
朝圣许可证也是进入麦加的必要条件
Hajj permits are also necessary to gain access to Mecca,
如果我们交叉对比朝圣许可证
which means if we cross-reference the Hajj permits
沙特海关的记录 还有那些保留酒店的客户名单
with the Saudi customs logs against the names of Hajjis registered to stay in hotels,
我们可能找到目标
we may find our man.
当然 我们必须在沙特政♥府♥不知情的情况下
But, of course, we have to do all of this without letting the Saudi government
找到这个我们不可以承认
know that we're looking for someone whose very existence
他的存在的人
we are not allowed to acknowledge.
请讲
Yes?
为什么目标是男性
How do we know we're looking for a man?
没有男性监护人 女性不允许进入麦加
Oh, women aren't allowed in Mecca, without a male chaperone.
丈夫 兄弟 或者父亲
A husband, brother, father.
给我看
Show me.
所有人都出去
Out. Everyone.
如果你活得够久 你最终就能
If you live long enough, I imagine you might
有办法弄清楚这件事的原委
eventually get around to figuring out how this whole thing works,
特纳先生
Mr. Turner.
没时间了 我们得告诉沙特人接下来要发生的事
We're out of time. We got to call the Saudis and let them know what's coming.
别浪费时间了
Don't waste your time.
领导层没人愿意承认我们的所作所为
No one in a leadership position is willing to acknowledge what we've done here.
承认你们的所作所为是唯一能够
Acknowledging what you've done here is the only way
避免其他人受到牵连的方法
to prevent the rest of us from being contaminated by it.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表