剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
Are you at home?
你在家吗
There's too much going on to be at home.
发生太多事情了我怎么能在家呢
I'm at Nazari's.
我在纳扎里家
I'm gonna head over. I wanna run something by you.
我要过去 我想和你说点事
Hi, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
You seen Nazari's bed?
你看到纳扎里的床了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Hospital corners. Yeah.
医院床单折角法 是的
What compels a man about to walk a plague
是什么强迫一个带着病毒走进
into a football stadium to make his bed?
体育馆的男人去叠他的床
Well, I guess...
我猜是
When you're in a combat zone, those little routines are a big comfort.
当你在战场上 这些小习惯能帮你很多
Yeah.
是的
I remember combat zones being less comfortable.
我印象里的战场可没这么舒服
Not much.
是不舒服
Did I ever tell you I met your father once?
我告诉过你我见过你父亲一次吗
In Nha Trang.
在芽庄
I guess you saw a lot of shit.
我猜你看到了很多糟糕的事
I mean it's a hell of a sacrifice to make for nothing.
我是说那可真是毫无疑义的牺牲
We were born after all the good wars were already over.
我们出生在所有厉害的战争都结束了之后
The world has changed.
世界已经改变了
These people used to want a seat at the table.
这些人以前想要个桌子旁边的席位
Now they wanna blow the table up.
现在他们想把桌子炸翻
How do you...
你怎么
How do you fight an enemy like that?
你怎么打败这样的敌人
So what did you wanna talk about?
你想谈什么
You're right.
你是对的
You can't fight an enemy like that, not like that.
你没法打败那样的敌人 那样的不行
Hello?
有人吗
Hey.
嘿
Power's out on the whole block.
整个街区都停电了
Back up generator's dead.
备用发电机也坏了
Dr. Lappe...
拉佩博士
Did you read my report about the pharma stock trades?
你读了我关于制药公♥司♥股票交易的报告了吗
Yes, I'm sending it up to Langley as soon as the power comes on.
是的 电力一恢复我就把它发给兰利
Morning, Colonel.
早啊 上校
Arms up.
抬起手臂
I'm gonna miss my flight.
我要错过我的飞机了
Turner,
特纳
I may not have the most glamorous job in the world,
我可能做的不是世界上最棒的工作
but believe it or not, I derive some satisfaction
但不管你信不信 做好它我可以
in doing it well.
得到满足感
What time are you gonna pick me up for dinner?
你几点来接我吃完饭呀
My job is to protect everyone that works in this building.
我的工作是保护所有在这栋楼里工作的人
You going on the fire escape for your cigarette breaks
你在防火梯抽烟违反了安全规定
is a breach of security that puts you and everyone who works here in danger.
而且会让你和所有在这工作的人陷入危险
I'm giving you one last warning.
我最后警告你一次
If I catch you again, I'm writing you up.
如果我再抓到你一次 我就要报告你了
TThere's one T in Turner.
我的名字里有一个
You're an asshole.
你是个混♥蛋♥
Morning.
早啊
Morning.
早
What's wrong?
怎么了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嘿
Soy vanilla latte, right?
大豆香草拿铁 对吧
Harold, you didn't have to do that.
哈罗德 你不用做这个的
I know, but I wanted to, so...
我知道 但我想做 所以
Also, hey, um,
还有 嘿
so I was thinking maybe, maybe...
我在想没准 没准
Um, you and I could do something some night.
你和我可以在晚上做点什么
Or something.
或者是某事
Harold, you seem like a nice guy.
哈罗德 你是个好人
But you've been chatting me up every day since you started working here,
但自从你来这工作你就开始每天和我搭讪
and I've been very careful to give you no indication whatsoever
并且我也一直很小心的不给你任何
that I might be at all interested in seeing you outside the office,
我可能有兴趣在办公室外和你见面的暗示
precisely to avoid you asking me out and having to hurt your feelings.
就是为了避免你请我出去然后我伤到你的感情
I know.
我知道
I just thought, you know, maybe the drugs that I put in your coffee might
我只是想 你知道 没准我放在你咖啡里的药
change your mind.
会改变你的想法
What?
什么
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Sharla called me a hypocrite.
莎拉管我叫伪君子
Gave me a guilt trip about how she'd work too hard
让我感到内疚因为我让她那么
in recovery getting to know herself to
辛苦的康复 结果发现她在浪费时间
waste time with someone who couldn't even admit who they were to their own parents.
和一个根本不和父母承认挂你的人
Get right in there.
进去
You spent half a decade behind that desk,
你花了无数年在那桌子后面
believing that you're protecting all of us
相信你在保护所有人
just in case something terrible happened.
以防万一糟糕的事情发生
Your life's purpose was a pitiful delusion.
你的人生目的是个可悲的妄想
That flew right by my ear. What the hell?
它就擦着我的耳朵过去了 神他妈
Look out!
小心
Go! Get out! Go!
跑 出去 跑啊
Go, go, go.
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Oh, Jesus.
我的天啊
He's in the basement.
他在地下室
Hey, it's me. I'm in Saudi.
嘿 是我 我在沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Package has landed. I'll await the courier.
包裹已经落地了 我在等快递员
Pentagon.
五角大楼站
第一季 第一集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表