剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
他就是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
我靠
Shit.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
新换笔记本电脑包了 内森
New laptop case, Nathan?
我跟女儿说过要买♥♥个新的
Yeah, I mentioned to my daughter that I needed a new one.
她就打碎储存罐给我买♥♥了一个
She broke open her piggy bank and bought it for me.
她送你的时候你说什么了
What did you tell her when she gave it to you?
告诉她事实了
The truth.
我告诉她这是我见过最美丽的笔记本电脑包
I told her it was the most beautiful laptop case I'd ever seen,
我会一直珍稀它的
and that I would cherish it always.
你是个比我好的男人 你不上楼吗
Better man than I am. Uh, you're not coming up?
不了
No.
我在目标沙特佬的房♥间里放了监控
I've got eyes on the asset in Saudi.
我拿到了
I got it.
你从麻省理工毕业的朋友上电视了
Your friend from MIT was on the news.
他一整天都出现在电视上
He's been on the news all day.
不是的 是另一个朋友 是你没睡过的那个
No, your other friend. The one you didn't sleep with.
凯勒布
Caleb?
- 是啊 - 他说什么了
- Yeah. - What's he gotta say?
他说乔·特纳曾经是中情局的
Uh, he said that Joe Turner was in the CIA.
- 真的吗 - 是啊 我给你录下来了
- Really? - Yeah, I DVR'd it for you.
政♥府♥会让你们相信 他们只是在枪击案中被抓获的平民
The government would have you believe they were just civilians
但是这并不是真的
caught in a shooting, but that's not the real story.
他们是美国特勤处的人 他们都被列为捕杀目标了
They were American service members, and they were targeted.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
我想你永远都无法判断一个人的真实面目是怎样的
I guess you can never really tell who someone is.
- 喂 - 现在方便吗
- Hello? - This a bad time?
是工作上的事
It's work.
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why are you calling me?
我需要见凯勒布
I need to see Caleb.
没问题 那你为什么要给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, but why are you calling me?
因为你是唯一能联♥系♥上他的人 珍妮丝
Because you're the only person who can get in touch with him, Janice.
我现在不再和凯勒布联♥系♥了
I don't talk to Caleb anymore,
你是逃犯
and you're a fugitive from the law.
光是和你通话就可能使我吊销资格
Just talking to you on the phone I can get disbarred.
珍妮丝 你知道我没有杀任何人 好吗
Janice, you know I didn't kill anyone, okay?
不 我对你一点也不了解
No, I don't know shit about you!
我们以前确实了解对方
We used to know each other a long time ago,
但是那是很久以前的事了
but that was a long time ago.
然后你加入了中情局
And then you joined the CIA.
她怎么样
How is she?
谁
Who?
你绑♥架♥作为人♥质♥的女的 她还好吗
The woman you're holding hostage. Is she all right?
凯茜吗 她没事
Kathy? Yeah, she's fine.
自首去吧
Turn yourself in.
如果我自首 他们会杀掉我的
If I do, they will kill me.
在公共场合自首
Do it in a very public place.
他们在电视上射杀了李·哈维·奥斯瓦德 珍妮丝
They, they shot Lee Harvey Oswald on TV, Janice.
好吧 那你应该别无选择了
Well, then, I guess you're out of options.
珍妮丝
Janice, I...
我知道一些事情
I know some stuff.
一些凯勒布肯定想听的事情
Stuff that Caleb will wanna hear.
- 真希望我能帮到你 - 你可以的
- Wish I could help. - You can.
珍妮丝 如果你袖手旁观 那就会发生一些非常可怕的事
Janice, if we don't do anything, something awful is gonna happen.
求你了 珍妮丝
Please, Janice.
我等待着你的回电
I'll wait for your call.
红灯
Red light.
走廊安全
Hallway is clear.
谢泼德
Shepard!
鲍勃·帕特里奇在这里安插了眼线 破坏我的调查
Bob Partridge has someone working inside this office, sabotaging my investigation.
鲍勃·帕特里奇是谁
Who's Bob Partridge?
鲍勃·帕特里奇是高级中情局官员
Bob Partridge is a senior CIA officer
也是乔·特纳的导师
and Joe Turner's mentor.
你觉得帕特里奇是
And you think Partridge is...
我一直在看你的档案
Well, I've been looking into your files,
看上去你之前没有干过类似的事情
and it doesn't seem like you've ever done anything like this before.
等一下 你觉得我是
And... Wait, do you think that I'm...
我想知道你是怎么被分配到我的组里的
I wanna know how it is that you got assigned to my team.
我不认识鲍勃·帕特里奇
I do not know Bob Partridge.
我让我的上级分配的
I asked my superior for reassignment.
为什么
Why?
因为我可以胜任比之前工作更难的任务
Because I am capable of doing more than what I was doing.
我需要知道这间办公室里我能相信谁
I need to know who I can trust in this office.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
很好
Good.
我父亲不相信狩猎有好处
My father didn't believe in hunting.
是的 他本人不喜欢打猎
No, he didn't like hunting personally,
但是他相信打猎的好处
but he believed in it.
这是自然规律
In its necessity.
你是说淘汰劣者吗
You mean culling?
如果你不淘汰劣者 那人口总数和
If you don't cull, the quantity of the population
食物供给就会变少
and the food supplies dwindle,
那么就会死更多的鹿
then a lot more deer die.
很多就会以更痛苦的方式死去
And they die a lot more painfully.
我还是不太明白
It's not entirely clear to me.
你是想告诉我
Do you mean to tell me that
即使你知道杀死一个人 会拯救剩下的五个人
you wouldn't push one person under the tracks if you knew that it would save
你也不会这么做吗
five people at the station?
不会的
No.
那要是你能救10个人呢
What about if it was 10 people?
- 不会 - 如果这个人是个坏人呢
- No. - What about if it was a bad person?
你你人命说的
You're talking about human lives
像游戏卡一样
like they are trading cards.
那你
How many lives
会为了少人的性命
would it take to make you willing
去
to trade
杀死一个人
a single human life?
多少人都不行
There is no number.
你怎么能这样说
How can you say that?
如果你不说出具体数字 那你就不会降低标准
If you don't pick a number, you can't lower it.
你看到它了吗
Do you see it?
看到了
Yeah.
我想我们就不杀这个小鹿了
Well, I guess we're not gonna be hunting buddies.
你怎么能如此有自信呢
How did you get to be so self-assured, huh?
你是一个特别的孩子
You're a special kid.
有朝一日你会对世界做出巨大贡献的
You could be a great service to the world one day.
怎么做
How?
这我可决定不了
That's not for me to decide.
鲍勃·帕特里奇
Bob Partridge.
如果只是随便聊聊 我该怎么称呼你呢
What do I call you just for conversation?
你为什么在我车里
Why are you in my car?
我们都在监视珍妮丝·哈隆
We're both watching Janice Haron,
希望她能带我们找到乔·特纳
hoping she leads us to Joe Turner.
马蒂觉得你在我们组里安插了眼线
Marty thinks you have an inside man on our team.
你可以告诉我这些话吗
Are you supposed to be telling me that?
如果我告诉你一些你早就知道的事 就不重要了
If I'm telling you something you already know, what does it matter?
马蒂 你们俩关系好吗
Marty, huh? You two close?
没你们俩以前关系好
Not as close as you used to be.
她告诉你的吗
Did she tell you that?
我听说你和她的关系差点是你的婚姻破裂
I heard it almost ended your marriage.
特工的老婆发现丈夫偷♥情♥
A spy's wife catches him cheating.
请进
Come in.
夫人 一直想获得访问IEP电脑的权限
Ma'am, I've been trying to gain access to the IEP computers,
但是我没搞懂这些电脑怎么了
but I can't get a straight answer about what happened to them.
IEP电脑都被加密了
The IEP computers were classified.
为什么 你觉得自己能在上面找到点什么吗
Why? What did you think you'd find on them?
我不知道我是不是理解为什么乔·特纳会做我们认为他做的事情
I'm not sure I understand why Joe Turner would've done what we think he did.
你的想法是什么
What's your theory?
在这里工作的人有想做什么就做什么的资源和自♥由♥
The people who worked here were given the freedom and resources to do whatever they wanted,
他们可以看到任何一个阴暗的角落
to look at any dark corner, and...
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表