剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
而且他很务实
And he is pragmatic.
我会密切关注他 咱们见机行事
I'll watch over him closely, and we'll play it by ear.
好了 我得挂了
Yeah, I gotta go, okay.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
咱们开始掩盖痕迹吧
Let's start covering our tracks.
把所有都消除掉
Erase everything.
你不会尖叫吧
You won't scream?
你觉得这件套装怎么样
What do you think of the suit?
我亲手做的 不会留下任何痕迹
Made it myself. Doesn't leave any marks.
你的药可真多
So many drugs.
你问题很严重 而且不止一个
You have a serious problem. More than one.
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I don't know anything, I swear.
- 我发誓 - 小点声
- I swear! - Indoor voice.
喝掉
Drink.
- 喝 - 不
- Drink. - No.
你有两种选择
There are two ways this can go.
你可以把这杯喝掉
You can have this drink.
安详的死去
You can go peacefully.
或者我可以砸破你的头 扭断你的脖子
Or I can bash your skull in, break your neck,
让你看起来像在淋浴间滑到了
and make it look like you slipped in the shower.
来吧
Come on.
慢点 告诉我有关证据的事
Hmm. Slow down. Tell me about this evidence.
没有
There's...
我没有证据
There's nothing.
- 我有证据 - 那不是真的
- I have proof. - It's not true.
我有证据
I have proof.
我在说谎
I was lying.
我想让梅·巴伯难过
I was trying to hurt Mae Barber.
她的丈夫杀了我的我丈夫
Her husband killed my husband.
不 不是他
No, he didn't.
露露 露露
Lulu, Lulu,
露露 过来
Lulu, come here.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得我要做什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
有什么事不能明天说
So what can't wait until tomorrow?
我妻子觉得我是出来私会女人的
My wife thinks I wanted to meet a woman.
她为什么那么说
Why did she say that?
你非得带着他吗
Did you have to bring him?
你一直在散布谣言和秘密
You've been telling tales out of school.
你是什么意思
What does that mean?
你不懂 你散布谣言和秘密 这句话的意思吗
You don't know the phrase "You've been telling tales--"
你为什么不直接告诉我你是什么意思
Why don't you just tell me what you mean?
- 凯勒布·乌尔夫 - 我不明白
- Caleb Wolfe. - I don't understand.
什么 你觉得我对凯勒布·乌尔夫泄露了一些行动的信息吗
What, you think I said something to Caleb Wolfe about the operation?
- 没错 - 我特么的不认识凯勒布·乌尔夫
- Yeah. - I don't fucking know Caleb Wolfe.
那家伙是个逃犯 我怎么会找到他
The guy's a fugitive from the law. How would I even find him?
回去
Back.
露露 快点回去
Lulu, get the fuck back.
我为什么会告诉凯勒布·乌尔夫
Why the fuck would I say something to Caleb Wolfe?
露露 回来
Lulu! Come here!
回来
Come here.
我是真的不知道你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
萨曼 你有什么想说的吗
Sam, you want to say something here?
你是个非常厉害的骗子 你知道吗
You're a very good liar, you know that?
你甚至说服了我 让我觉得我自己是错的
You even got me convinced I'm wrong.
你就是错的
You are wrong.
考虑一下如果我们正在做的事情被泄露出去了 会发生什么
Consider what would happen of it got out about what we were doing.
你想想啊
Think about it.
在我们国境里面 就有的威胁
The threat alone, inside our own border.
我们将会成为敌人最大的招募工具 而不是削弱他们
Instead of neutralizing our enemy, we would become their biggest recruiting tool.
那为什么我要说出去呢
So why would I say anything?
或许是因为你不相信我们在做的事情
Maybe because you don't believe in what we're doing.
或许是因为你觉得我们做的太过火了
Maybe because you think we've gone too far.
你知道 内森 我他妈的已经听烦你说话了
You know, Nathan, I'm getting fucking tired of hearing your voice.
萨曼 你想在此时说点什么吗
Sam, you wanna chime in here?
你的意思是说 你相信这些扯淡的话吗
Are you telling me you believe this fucking bullshit?
听着 你招募了我 埃尔登
Listen, you recruited me, Elden,
这也就意味着我的命
which means that my life,
我家人的命 都掌握在你手里 所以
the lives of my family, they're in your hands, so,
如果你确实告诉了其他人
if you did tell anyone
那么 兄弟 我觉得你至少应该和我坦白
then, brother, I think you owe it to me to come clean.
我不会做任何会伤害到你的事情 萨曼
I would never do anything to hurt you, Sam.
这不是私人的事情
This isn't personal.
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥ 内森
You know what? Fuck you, Nathan!
你真该听听我们是怎么说你的
You should hear what we say about you.
可怜的 特大号♥男孩 在假扮士兵
Pathetic, oversized boy playing soldier.
试图赢得爸爸的爱 但你知道吗 你♥他♥妈♥根本就不是个士兵
Trying to win Daddy's love. But you know what, you're not a fucking soldier.
别这么和我说话
Do not talk to me like--
嘿 放开他 埃尔登 埃尔登
Hey, let him up, Elden. Elden!
- 不 不 不 不 - 埃尔登
- No, no, no, no. - Elden!
如果他不在这儿 我他妈的就要杀了你
If he weren't here, I'd fucking kill you.
好吧 过来
All right, come on.
- 萨曼 - 没事的 走开吧
- Sam. - It's all right. Just walk away.
好吧
All right.
我们是怎么和这些疯子混到一起去的
How did we hook up with these fucking crazy people?
你让我和这些疯子混到一起的
You hooked me up with these crazy people.
你说了什么吗 埃尔登
Did you say something, Elden?
- 和任何人 - 没有
- To anyone? - No.
- 埃尔登 - 不 我没有 萨曼 但或许
- Elden? - No, I didn't, Sam, but maybe...
我们确实有点过了
Maybe we've gone a bit far.
我的意思是 暗♥杀♥计划是一回事 但这个
I mean, the assassination program was one thing, but this...
你知道有多少人会死掉吗
You know how many people are going to die?
没人说过这会是容易的事情 埃尔登
Nobody said this was going to be easy, Elden.
这都取决于我们 在我们这个位置上的人 来作出艰难的决定
It's up to us, people in our positions, to make that tough call.
否则 就没有未来了 这你♥他♥妈♥懂的 对吧
Otherwise, there's no future. You fucking get that, right?
这些人 这些极端分子 他们就像病毒一样在扩散
These people, these extremists, they're spreading like a fucking virus.
是的
Yeah.
- 是的 你是对的 - 好的
- Yeah, you're right. - All right.
所以你有什么想告诉我的吗
So is there anything that you want to tell me?
我是安全的吗 我的家人是安全的吗
Am I safe? Is my family safe?
他们当然是了 萨曼
Of course they are, Sam.
很好
Good.
你不如先回家去找艾丽斯 我们明天再谈 好吗
Why don't you go home to Iris, and we'll talk tomorrow, okay?
你就像是我的亲兄弟一样 萨曼
You're like a brother to me, Sam.
你也是
You too.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
卢卢 过来
Lulu, come on.
让我们再试一次
Let's try again.
证据在哪儿呢
Where is the evidence?
我录下了它们
I recorded them.
有一个摄像机 是埃尔登的
There's a camera. It was Elden's.
你回答的是什么 不是在哪儿
That's what, not where.
卧室里面有一个保险柜
There's a safe in the bedroom.
在衣柜里
In the closet.
不错的摄像机呢
Nice camera.
我从埃尔登那里拿到的
I took it from Elden.
我以为我会抓到他出轨
I thought I'd catch him cheating.
我本打算给他看 他可能完全都不在乎
I was gonna show him. He probably wouldn't have given a fuck.
你最近在校外有多嘴吗
Have you been telling tales out of school?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道那个词 你多嘴了
You know the phrase "You've been telling tales--"
你为什么不能直接告诉我你什么意思呢
Why don't you just tell me what you mean?
- 我弄掉了摄像机 - 你以为这个是证据吗
- I dropped the camera. - You thought this was evidence?
这证明了埃尔登和萨曼还有内森在一起
It shows Elden with Sam and Nathan.
他被杀的那晚
The night he was killed.
那只狗吓到了我
The dog surprised me...
妈的
Fucking hell.
我的打火机他妈的在哪儿呢
Where the fuck is my...
- 那个人就是个混♥蛋♥ - 不 不
- That guy is an asshole. - No. No.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表