剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
好的
Okay, yeah.
等等 你怎么知道公♥司♥的事的
Wait. How, how did you know about those companies?
拉佩博士
Dr. Lappe.
拉佩博士还没有把这个发给兰利呢 我跟他通过话了
Dr. Lappe hadn't sent this to Langley yet. I spoke to him.
你怎么知道鲍勃要带我来 山姆
How did you know that Bob was bringing me in, Sam?
天啊 山姆 你都干了什么
Oh, Jesus Christ, Sam. What did you do?
听我说 我会送你到安全的地方 乔
Listen, I'm gonna put you somewhere safe, Joe.
等整件事情结束之后
And when this whole thing is over with,
你要告诉大家我们都干了什么
you're not gonna wanna tell people what we did
因为不这样的话就意味着你的同事们白白死掉
because that would mean that your co-workers died for nothing
而不是为了救无数美国人的性命
instead of being sacrificed heroically
而牺牲了自己
so that countless American lives could be saved.
我他妈怎么认识你
How the fuck is it possible
六年了到现在我才知道
that I have known you for six years
原来你♥他♥妈♥是个疯子
and only now do I realize, you're fucking crazy?
你觉得你是在干嘛 萨姆
What do you think you're gonna do, Sam. Huh? Huh?
听着 要是我告诉了你
Listen, if I told you
你觉得你要去的是哪里
Where you think you're going?
操 你觉得你是要去哪里
Hey, hey. Fuck do you think you're going, huh?
离开这辆车的话 等着你的就是死亡
Outside of this car, the only thing that waits for you is fucking death.
- 我不管 - 你♥他♥妈♥听我说
- I don't care. - Fucking listen to me.
我来这里就准备好了
I came here ready to trade
用我的命来换你的命 有两个原因
my life for yours for two reasons.
一个 因为你是我最好的朋友 我很爱你
One, because you are my best friend and I love you.
还有第二个
And two-- -
不 那会在FRAND协议下
No, that would be subject
被归类为强制性许可
to mandatory licensing under the FRAND commitment.
是的 没错
Yes. Exactly.
好 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
天哪 这不用花我三天时间
Jesus, it would've taken me three days
去回答那个问题
to answer that question.
你的秘密是什么
What's your secret?
你真是没有丝毫活力啊
Having no life whatsoever.
喂 喂 喂 你在这儿啊 甜心
Psst, psst, psst. You here, sweetness?
你还好吗
How are you?
是的
Yeah.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好了 吃吧
Okay. Eat up.
一会儿见 悉德
See you later, Syd.
今天早点儿的时候
Earlier today--
我要把在东北角方向的
I need to pull
所有监视器都撤掉
whatever surveillance there is on the northeast corner of--
鲍勃 我们有个麻烦
Bob. We have a problem.
就是约瑟夫?特纳 在员工
...was Joseph Turner, on of the employees--
那个他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
那就是我想告诉你的
That's what I was trying to tell you.
在极大程度上 这被认为是很危险的
At large and presumed to be dangerous.
我说过 我想在把乔带进来前就把这个新♥闻♥封♥锁♥
I said I wanted it kept out of the news until we brought Joe in.
- 我阻止不了她 - 是我的命令
- I couldn't stop her. - It was my call.
受害者的信息
Information about the victims
由于媒体的封锁
is only beginning to trickle in
在他们的家人收到通知之后
as there was a media blackout
才开始慢慢散播出来
until the families could be notified.
天哪 马蒂 你毁了他
Jesus, Marty, you fucked him.
是他自己的问题 我让他更难地躲藏
He fucked himself, I made it harder for him to hide.
今天在这儿发生的一切都和乔没关系
Joe had nothing to do with what happened here today.
我知道你以为你自己做得很好
I know you think you did a good job
- 抹掉那些逮捕纪律 - 拜托 他还只是个孩子
- erasing those arrest records-- - Come on, he was just a kid!
- 他还是个孩子 - 你♥他♥妈♥在这儿要干嘛
- He is still a kid. - What the fuck are you doing here?
你觉得他们会让你管这事吗
You think they were gonna let you run this?
算了吧
Come on!
你不能当做昨天什么都没发生过一样
You can't just walk around like yesterday never happened.
- 马蒂 听我说 - 别 别再碰我
- Marty, listen to me. - Don't touch me, ever!
你太恶心了 鲍勃
You are tainted, Bob.
你招来了他 训练了他
You recruited him, you trained him,
然后你的档案将会
and your record would be
因为他的罪责而永久的留下污点
permanently stained by his guilt.
你还没退休吗
Didn't you retire?
副主任请我回来帮个忙
The Deputy Director asked me to come back as a favor.
帮他的忙还是帮你的忙
As a favor to him or to you?
这与私人问题无关 鲍勃
This is not personal, Bob.
我在变得足够的强大 能把过去抛之脑后之前
I'm not about to bet someone's life
再不会把别人的性命压在你身上
on you being big enough to put the past behind you.
你没得选
You don't have a choice.
约瑟夫?特纳被认定为在乔治城科技公♥司♥
Joseph Turner is believed to have killed
杀了11个同事
eleven of his coworkers in a Georgetown tech company.
接下来就是特纳居住的街区
Here on the street where Turner lives,
调查人员正在他的公♥寓♥里搜寻线索
investigators are scouring his apartment for clues.
朋友和邻居还仍处于震惊之中
Friends and neighbors are still in shock.
- 乔 你还好吗 - 不 我能进去吗
- Joe, are you okay? - No, can I come in?
对不起 这是个愚蠢的想法
Uh, I'm sorry. This was a stupid idea.
不
No.
不 进来
No, come in.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我不觉得我能聊这事
I don't think I can talk about it.
我觉得要是我聊这件事的话
I think if I talk about it,
我会 我会疯的
I'll, I'll sound crazy
你还没那么了解我
and you don't know me well enough
你不知道我并不会那样的 所以
to know that I'm not. So...
- 工作时发生了什么吗 - 是的
- Something happen at work? - Yeah.
行 要是你想聊聊的话
Okay, if you wanna talk about it--
我能 我能请你帮个忙吗
Can I just... Can I ask a favor?
我能坐在你沙发上待上一会儿吗
Can I sit on your couch and just take a minute?
我都没时间坐下来
I haven't had any time.
我能待一会 来理理这一切
Can I just take a minute to, to process everything and to...
- 当然 - 谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
鲍勃
Bob?
我没听到汽车声 你什么时候回到家的
I didn't hear the car. When did you get home?
你没看见新闻吗
You didn't see the news?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
你的侄子上新闻了
It involves your nephew.
乔呢
What about Joe?
谢谢你
Thank you for all of this.
其实这只是为了我的探探约会
It's actually a service I provide
才做的一些事啦
for all my Tinder dates.
好的 我要上楼去了
Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs.
- 我有些工作得去做 - 好
- I have some work I have to get to. - Okay.
所以 电视就在这儿 浴室就在你后面
So, um, TV's right there. Bathroom is behind you.
水
The water...
你知道在哪儿的
You know where it is.
联邦当局迄今还没有给出任何指示
Federal authorities have so far given no indication
为什么乔治城科技公♥司♥可能会成为袭击目标
why the Georgetown tech firm may have been targeted
还有在袭击之前特纳是否可能
or whether Turner might have been in contact
与国内或国际恐怖组织
with any domestic or international terrorist groups
有过接触
prior to the attack.
今夜美国的首都充满了紧张不安
America's capital is on edge tonight,
尤其是在袭击发生地乔治城的周围
especially in the Georgetown neighborhood where the attack occurred,
以及以大规模枪击事件为中心的
and where the man hunt
杀手搜捕地区
is centered on alleged mass shooter,
约瑟夫·特纳 又一次地 被认定为杀害了
Joseph Turner who, once again, is believed to have killed...
他的11个同事
...11 of his co-workers
在今早的实验心理学学会分♥析♥处被枪击
in an armed attack this morning at IEP analytics.
当局敦促华盛顿特区的人都保持谨慎
Authorities are urging caution for anyone in the DC...
天哪
Jesus.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
- 我得去喂我邻居的猫 他去日本了 - 等 等会儿
- I have to go feed my neighbor's cat. He's in Japan. - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
这不是真的
It isn't true.
什么不是真的
What isn't true?
他们在新闻上所说的 那不是真的
What they said about me on the news, it isn't true.
我没看新闻 他们说了什么
I haven't seen the news. What do they...
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表