剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
- 有关系 - 鲍勃
- greenhouse gases... - Bob?
乔
Joe.
- 你还好吗 - 不用管我
- Are you okay? - Don't worry about me.
你的手下好像有人计划袭击中东
I think one of your people is planning an attack in the Middle East.
- 接着说 - 你们局里有人
- I'm listening. - I think someone in the agency
部署了一把生化武器
is putting a bio-weapon in play
但是伪装成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥干的
but trying to make it look like it belonged to one of the terrorists.
为了在中东引发瘟疫 但是伪装成中东人端起石头砸自己的脚
To start a plague outbreak in the Middle East, and make it look like a boomerang.
我要是没想错 第一感染源很重要
If I'm right, it'll all have to point back to a patient zero.
可能与纳扎里有联♥系♥
Someone who could be connected to Nazari,
但是等你找到他 他已经快死掉了 连否认的能力都没了
but would be too dead by the time you find him to deny his involvement.
我一直在小心
I've just been following
追踪着一点点线索
a carefully placed trail of breadcrumbs.
你要是有别的信息再联♥系♥我
Call me if you learn anything more.
说到这个 我被夏拉·谢泊德拷在了
Yeah, about that, I'm not sure how much I'm gonna learn
暖气片上 这下可没办法查了
being handcuffed to Sharla Shepard's fucking radiator.
没事 这样可能最安全
All right. Now that might be the safest place you could be.
- 你搞笑那 - 我会去救你的
- Are you serious? - I'll get you
- 等我有空的 - 你要怎么做
- as soon as I can. - What are you gonna do?
有线索就去查
Follow the trail wherever it leads.
如果ComQuest场地是人为安排的意味着什么
What would it mean if ComQuest Field had been staged?
人为安排
Staged?
谁安排的
By who?
局里的人
An element within the agency.
这么说太过分了
That's provocative.
纳扎里是替罪羊
Nazari was the patsy.
但是使我们找到了纳扎里
But we were the ones who found Nazari.
他是无辜的 直到今天中午他去他的秘密
He's clean, until noon today when he goes to a P.O. box
邮政信箱 收取了一个包裹
that no one knew he had, and picks up a package.
也许我们应该去找他
Maybe we were supposed to find him.
如果哈罗德·弗洛洛斯从一开始就是他们在IEP的
What if Harold Floros had been their inside man at IEP
内鬼怎么办
since the beginning.
他跟乔共同撰写了算法
Had co-authored the algorithm with Joe.
橄榄球场 那真是 谢谢你告诉我
ComQuest Field? That was... Well, thanks for telling me--
我们的算法昨晚帮助阻止了一起恐怖袭击
Our algorithm was used last night to stop a terrorist attack.
那真是太好了
Nice to know.
有人根据程序的准则逆向设计了纳扎里
Someone reverse engineered Nazari based on the program's criteria.
没错 在他有机会为自己辩解之前
Yes, and when Nazari gets killed...
就被杀了
Before he has any kind of chance to explain himself
而不久之后
and then, a short while later,
一个视频神奇的出现
a video magically appears
上面显示纳扎里和世界上最臭名昭著的
of Nazari with the most notorious
生物武器工程师混在一起
biological weapons engineer in the world.
这些点点滴滴被联♥系♥到一起
The dots are connected.
有人想让我们这样联♥系♥它们
Someone wanted us to connect them.
我们需要一支在中东的特种部队带走阿布萨伊德
We're going to need a Special Forces Unit in the Middle East to go pick up Abu-Saeed.
- 带他来 - 我需要看他是否参与了这件事
- Pick him up? - I need to look at him and see if he was in on it,
或者他只是另一只替罪羊
or if he's just another patsy.
我需要知道这些事情是我想象的
I need to know if I'm imagining things or if...
还是真实发生的
...something's happening.
- 我会通知他们的 - 然后我需要你去接乔·特纳
- I'll make the call. - And then I need you to go and pick up Joe Turner.
美味披萨 无法抗拒
You won't be able to resist our delicious pizza,
送货到家 请拨♥打♥555-4125
brought right to your door. Call 555-4125.
门没锁
It's unlocked.
- 你好吗 - 你想让我放在哪里
- Hey, how you doing? - Hey, where do you want it?
随便放到地上就可以了
Uh, just put it down somewhere on the floor.
好的
Okay.
- 一共是18.36美元 - 好
- It's $18.36. - All right.
你能帮我个忙吗 你能帮我拿一下
Can you do me a favor, can you grab me that key
那边桌子上的钥匙吗
you see on the table there?
发生了什么事
What's going on, dude?
说起来很好笑 我在网上约会遇到了这个女人
It's a funny story. I met this woman for this Internet date,
然后她让我来她家
and she told me to come over to her place.
她告诉我她口味比较特殊
She told me she was into some kinky shit,
然后她把我拷在暖气上就走了
and she cuffed me to the radiator and took off.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看起来很眼熟
You look familiar.
- 你刚刚说是18.36美元对吗 - 是的
- $18.36, you said? - Yeah.
好
All right.
成千上万年的压力
Pressure over time.
这才造就了它们
That's what makes them.
我买♥♥了
I'll take them.
- 你的妻子一定会爱上它们的 - 它们是给我女儿买♥♥的
- Your wife will love them. - They're for my daughter.
真是个幸运的女孩子
Very lucky girl.
她要结婚了吗
Is she getting married?
- 有一天会结的 - 您想怎么付款
- One day. - And how will you be paying?
现金
Cash.
这些人换电♥话♥太频繁 我们无法百分百确认
These guys switch phones so much, it's impossible for us to be 100% certain.
但根据我们对他联络网和通话模式的分♥析♥
But based on our analysis of his contact network and call patterns,
我们很确定这就是阿布萨伊德
we're pretty sure it is Abu-Saeed.
他昨天乘车抵达吉达
He arrived in Jeddah yesterday by car,
我们通过三角定位他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥到了这里
and we triangulated his cell signal to here.
虽然这个地点对我们来说是未知的 但是
Now, the location is previously unknown to us, but,
即使这里有人守着 我们仍然可以清除这个人
even assuming it's defended, we should still be able to do this guy.
这是一次捕获任务
This is a capture mission.
在沙特执行捕获任务
Capture mission in Saudi?
- 我难道找错人了吗 - 没有 长官
- Am I talking to the wrong person? - No, sir.
- 执行任务 - 是的 长官
- Let's make this happen. - Yes, sir.
今天我们来讨论一下如何
Today we will be discussing how to
逐步转移
incrementally shift
我们的注意力 当我们试图从任何事情中恢复
our focus when we are trying to recover from anything
并具有
that has...
有人吗
Hello?
有人在哪吗 我听见你进来了
Is someone there? I heard you come in.
我有枪
I have a gun.
我知道你一直在监听 埃尔登告诉我的
I know you listen. Elden told me you listen.
但是我什么都没有告诉她
But I didn't tell her anything.
你听到我说的话了 我什么都没有告诉梅
You heard what I said. I didn't tell Mae anything.
神奇的能力
...miraculous ability.
造物主赋予
Creator given...
应该能够对自己的
...should be able to be objective
思维过程保持客观
about one's own thought process.
如果你在这一刻被吓到了
It's totally fine, if in this moment
这是很正常的现象
you are freaking out a bit.
鲍勃 你打算在沙特进行一项捕获行动吗
Bob, are you running a capture op in Saudi?
阿马尔·纳扎里和萨伊德·阿布萨伊德两年前
Ammar Nazari had a conversation with Saeed Abu-Saeed
在戴高乐机场有一次对话
in the Charles De Gaulle airport two years ago.
现在纳扎里死了 萨伊德是我们唯一的线索
Nazari's dead. Saeed is our only lead.
- 我需要跟他谈谈 - 你以为这会让我们了解更多
- I need to talk to him. - You think this is going to teach us something
关于橄榄球场的事吗
about ComQuest Field?
我觉得我们不会忘却任何事
I don't think we're going to unlearn anything.
你之所以坐在这栋楼里 是因为我
It is only because I have pulled every string in my loom
动用了所有关系
that you are here in this building.
你知道我为什么那样做吗
And do you have any idea why I did that?
因为我需要你的地方比我不需要你的地方更多
It is because I need you more than I don't need you.
但是这种情况可能会改变
But that could change.
我不想向政♥府♥解释
I do not want to have to explain to State
为什么沙特人会联♥系♥我们
why the Saudis are calling.
鲍勃·帕特里奇正在追捕阿布萨伊德
Bob Partridge is going after Abu-Saeed.
现在 我不知道阿布萨伊德的情况
Now, I don't know Abu-Saeed's status,
但是如果鲍勃跟他见面可能会造成问题
but it could be problematic if he and Bob speak.
不 我不担心他会阻止这次行动
No, I'm, I'm not worried about him shutting down the operation.
但他可以暴露这次行动
He could expose it.
那些会给我们个人以及国家都带来麻烦
And that could cause problems for us personally, and for the country.
不不 我们不能处理掉他
Oh, no. No, we can't get rid of him.
他是一位朋友众多的国际情报官员
He's a National Intelligence Officer with a lot of friends.
这样风险会很高
It would be high risk.
不 我建议带他加入这次行动
No, I'm... I'm suggesting we bring him on board.
是的 我是认真的
Yes, I'm serious.
不 他不是我们的一员 但他是个顾全大局的人
Well, no, he's not one of us, but he is a company man.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表