剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
好的 我们先坐下来 可以吗
All right, let's get you sitting down, okay?
你还好吗 你哪儿疼吗 你受伤了吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you injured?
- 不 我没事 - 好的
-No, I'm okay. -Okay.
慢慢的轻轻的 就这样 坐下
Nice and easy. There you go. Sit down.
嘿 看着我 你现在安全了 好吗
Hey, look at me. You're safe now, okay?
好的
All right.
嘿 凯瑟琳
Hey, Katherine.
你还好吗
You okay?
好吧 我们现在要这么做
Okay. Here's what we're going to do.
我们再在这里呆一段时间
We're going to stay here with you for a little while,
看看特纳会不会回来 好吗
and see if Turner comes back, all right?
我不觉得他会回来了
I don't think he will.
当我们在衣橱里找到你的时候 你说
When we found you in the closet, you said,
你以为是他回来了
you thought he came back.
我被吓坏了
I was scared.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
现在你那么肯定他不会回来了 为什么
Now you're sure he won't come back. Why?
他走的时候 我感觉他不会回来了
I just didn't get that sense from him.
你被绑着关在了衣柜里 你是怎么能有感觉的呢
How can you get any sense from him when you were tied up in the closet?
好吧 嘿 听着
Okay, hey, listen,
我们一些来搞清楚吧 好吗
we're going to figure it out together, all right?
你有37条未接消息
You have 37 unheard messages.
- 第一条 - 梅 是妈妈
-First message... -Mae, it's mom...
跳过本条消息
Message skipped.
梅 我是莉莉·帕特里奇
Mae, it's Lily Partridge.
对不起 我只是想看看你过得怎么样
I'm so sorry. I just wanted to check on you and see how you were doing.
我 辛迪和爱丽丝 还有其他的夫人
Myself, Cindy, and Alice, and some of the other wives,
我们打算明天过去看你
we're thinking about coming by to see you tomorrow.
- 那是 - 消息跳过
- Is that-- - Message skipped.
巴伯医生 这里是圣约书亚医院
Dr. Barber, I'm calling from St. Joshua's.
发生了一起火车事故 我们的人手有点不足 所以我就在名单上
There was a train accident. We're a little understaffed, so I'm just going down
找一个能够胜任
the list, looking for anyone who can--
嗨 萨姆·巴伯
Hi. Sam Barber.
我是他的妻子
I'm his wife.
- 玩得开心 - 谢谢你
- Enjoy the party. - Thank you.
拜伦勋爵有自己的私人军队
Lord Byron had his own private army.
加雷思没有私人军队
Gareth does not have a private army.
哦 我的天啊 这是真正的军事工业建筑群
Oh, my God! It's the actual military industrial complex.
这些都是政♥府♥合同吗
Is all this from government contracts?
没错 你敌意满满啊
All right, you're being antagonistic.
我们缴纳了这所房♥子的税款
Our taxes paid for this house.
但与此同时 加雷思人可能认为靠社会福利救济生活的人都很懒惰
Meanwhile, this Gareth guy probably thinks that people on welfare are lazy.
我没有敌意
I'm not being antagonistic.
是的 你又开始了
Yeah, you are. You're already doing Dr. Strangelove.
我无能为力
I can't help it.
我越接近法♥西♥斯♥分子 就越明显
It just comes out the closer I get to fascists.
你能给我们几分钟吗 谢谢
Uh, could you give us just a sec? Thanks.
你不了解这些人 给他们一个机会
You don't know these people. Give them a chance.
等我们回家 我就去你那里待一个小时
I will go down on you for an hour, when we get home.
你说得好像例行公事一样
You say that like it's work.
你应该把它视为一个奖励
You should think of it as a reward.
我能给你们拍张照吗
Can I take your picture, please?
- 嗯 你想要一张照片 - 当然
- Um, you want a picture? - Sure.
在这里
Over here.
有多少共和党人才能不把一个灯泡转进灯座
How many Republicans does it take to not screw in a light bulb?
好吧
All right...
来吧
Come on.
萨姆
Sam.
- 嗨 - 我很高兴你能来
- Hi. - I'm glad you could make it.
- 很高兴见到你 埃尔登 这是我的 - 你一定是梅
- Good to see you. Elden, this is my-- - You must be Mae.
很高兴终于见到你了 我是埃尔登·洛林
I's nice to finally meet you. I'm Elden Loramer.
嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是一个冷笑话
It's a very bad joke.
见到你很高兴
It's lovely to meet you.
在这些聚会之前 我经常和我的妻子聊天
I often have a chat with my wife before these parties, and it usually
- 通常都是这种反应 - 哦 很高兴知道
- illicits the same reaction. - Oh. Good to know.
其实 她真的想见到你
Actually, she really wants to meet you.
- 真的吗 - 我马上回来
- Really? - I'll be right back.
- 嗯 - 他从我的喃喃自语中就能知晓吗
- Um... - He got that just from my mumbling?
是啊 他在农场教心理学
Yeah, he taught psy-ops at The Farm.
- 什么意思 - 也就是说他很聪明
- What's that mean? - That means he's fucking smart.
好的 不好意思
Okay, sorry.
- 规矩点 - 不
- Behave. - No.
- 你要说 - 哇 我们会的
- Are you going to say-- - Whoa, we will.
萨姆 梅 这是我的妻子 艾丽斯
Sam, Mae, this is my wife, Iris.
- 嗨 - 嗨 我是梅 很高兴见到你
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Mae. It's so nice to meet you.
嗨 艾丽斯 我是萨姆 荣幸之至
Hi, Iris. Sam, a pleasure.
嗨 嗯
Hi. Um...
我恳求埃尔登买♥♥下你的房♥子
I begged Elden to buy your house.
我们住的离你们不远 109号♥ 磨石路
We're around the corner. 109 Millstone.
啊 我们将要聚在一起相互觊觎对方的房♥子
Ah! We'll have to get together and covet each other's houses.
梅 我能偷走你的丈夫吗
Mae, can I steal your husband?
- 只要他能回到我身边 - 我发誓
- As long as I get him back. - Cross my heart.
大概半个小时吧
Be like half an hour.
- 好吗 - 两秒
- Okay? - Two secs.
我能相信他吗 艾丽斯
Can I trust him, Iris?
埃尔登是个童子军
Elden's a boyscout.
那是加雷思吗
And that's Gareth?
保持警惕
Keep your guard up.
他像个泰迪狗一样
He tries to fuck anything that moves.
我为他的妻子感到难过 我想他们要离婚了
I feel bad for his wife. I think they're getting a divorce.
我要去喝一杯 你想来点吗
I'm going to get a drink. Do you want something?
太少了
Too much of a lightweight.
今晚将是漫长的一夜
It's going to be a long night.
只要等他们都醉了
Just wait till they get oiled up.
你可能会认为这群人太过于拘谨 根本不会下来 但是
You'd think that this crowd would be too buttoned up to get down, but...
监视的间谍吗
Spying on the spies?
我迷路了
I got lost.
在那边
There it is.
你想来点大♥麻♥吗
Would you like some pot?
真的吗
Seriously?
顺便说一下 我是梅勒妮
I'm Melanie, by the way.
- 梅 - 慢点
- Mae. - Careful.
这可是高级货
It's good shit.
这里的女性是否因为
"Have the women here been selected
具有高度刺♥激♥性的性特征而被选中
"for sexual characteristics of a highly stimulating nature?"
能再重复一遍吗
Pardon?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
电影桥段
Movie reference.
我没想到大♥麻♥烟卷会出现在这个聚会上
I was not expecting weed at this party.
是啊 他们更倾向于酒精和药片
Yeah, they tend to be more of an alcohol and pills set.
我儿子出生之前我没抽过大♥麻♥
I haven't smoked pot since before my son was born.
我刚抽了几个月
I've only been smoking it for a few months.
甚至在大学里也没试过
Never even tried it in college.
我一直是个乖乖女
I was always a good girl.
这是假发吗
Is that a wig?
哦 我的天啊 对不起
Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
- 没事的 - 我现在神智恍惚
- It's okay. - I'm very stoned.
我不再惧怕死亡了
I'm no longer in the closet about dying.
你的诊断结果是什么
What's your diagnosis?
四级星型细胞瘤
Grade IV Astrocytoma.
你是医生吗 我可以从你脸上的表情能看出来
Are you a doctor? I can tell by the look on your face.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嗯
Hmm.
不 我觉得我很好
No, I think I'm good.
那么到底发生了什么
So what goes on down there?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
他们不让女孩进他们的家谱
They don't let girls in their tree house.
他们看起来如痴如醉
They seem so enthralled.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表