剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
那个把他的家人带到贝鲁特
The professor who took his family to Beirut
想要改正美帝♥国♥主♥义♥犯下的错误的教授有一把枪吗
to right the wrongs of American imperialism had a gun?
是啊
Apparently.
这并不能让你姑姑说的那些
That doesn't really square away with what your aunt was saying--
那 那 那你去问我姑姑啊
So, so, go ask my aunt.
你想让我告诉你什么 贾尼斯
What do you want me to tell you, Janice?
天啊
God.
你知道 你姑姑人很好 但你叔叔就很混♥蛋♥了
You know, your aunt is lovely, but your uncle is a fuck.
我的天 你根本不了解那个人啊
Oh, my God. You don't even know the guy.
你又有多了解他呢
How well do you know him?
他和一个同事出轨了
He's having an affair with someone at work.
- 什么 - 是的 在你们两个上去谈话时她告诉我的
-What? -Yeah, she told me when you guys were up in the office...
- 她不小心说出来的 - 你眼睛看着路啊
-It just slipped it out. -Keep your eyes on the road please.
妈的 你能想象吗 她要在这顿饭中
Fuck. Can you imagine how difficult it must have been for her
保持镇静 表现成那个样子
to keep her composure during that whole meal
对她来说这有多难啊
needing to perform like that?
我的天啊 你能不能滚开 管好自己的事
My God! Would you just fuck off and mind your own business?
- 什么 你刚刚和我说 - 嘿
-What? Did you just tell me to... -Hey!
贾尼斯
Janice!
回来的正是时候 我刚刚用拒绝服务攻击拿到了工资单
Nice timing. I'm just about to DDoS the payroll,
比你可以想象的还要糟糕
way worse than you could imagine.
明天 我们买♥♥点赛百味 然后我们就坐在校园里
Tomorrow, we'll get some subs, and we'll sit on campus
在他们走过时看着他们的脸
and watch their faces as they walk by.
我们甚至可以发明个游戏
We can even make a game out of...
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你做到了什么吗
What the fuck do you think you're gonna accomplish?
你在说什么
With what?
你只会使一些人对自己的感觉变得
You're just gonna make a bunch of people feel worse about themselves
比现在还要糟糕 这怎么能把世界变得更好呢
than they already do. How is that a force for good in the world?
破坏是任何有意义的社会变革的先决条件
Disruption is prerequisite for any kind of meaningful social change.
那你通过看他们受苦而获得的愉快呢
And what about the enjoyment that you get from watching them suffer?
也是先决条件吗
Is that a prerequisite?
我喜欢看的不是他们的痛苦 而是他们觉醒的那一刻
It's not their suffering I enjoy seeing, it's the moment they wake up.
如果你可以这么清楚的意识到体制的错误
If you can see what is wrong with the system so clearly,
你为什么不试着去改变它呢
why don't you try to change it?
- 你以为我在做什么呢 - 不 不 不
-What do you think I'm doing? -No, no, no.
这样是不行的 这没有用的
Not like this. This is not constructive.
天啊 你这话说的真像你鲍勃姑父
Oh, God! You sound like your Uncle Bob.
我想知道今天到底发生了什么
I wanna know what really happened today.
好啊 你开始和我吵架 然后撞上了一只鹿
Okay, you went crazy and you ran over a fucking deer.
不 我是说 你和你叔叔之间发生了什么
No, I mean, between you and your uncle.
- 什么也没有 - 别这么疏远我
-Nothing. -Don't push me away like this.
- 你一直在想这事 - 真的吗
-It's in your head. -Really?
我不能和一个可以直视着我的眼睛对我说谎的人在一起
I can't be with someone who can look me in the eye and lie like that.
- 好吧 那我不打搅你了 - 就这样吗
-Fine, I'll get out of your hair. -That's it?
你打算就这么承认你说谎了吗
You're just gonna admit that you're lying?
你想让我告诉你什么呢 贾尼斯 你想让我给你编故事吗
What do you want me to tell you, Janice? You want me to make something up?
- 你到底是 - 手离开电脑
-What is with you... -Hands off the computer
然后趴到地上
and get on the fucking ground!
他妈的发生什么了
What the fuck is going on?
这是怎么了
What is this about?
你们不能就这么进来啊
You can't just come in here!
嘿
Hey.
只是回来拿我的东西
Just came back to get my stuff.
你还好吗
You okay?
别这样 乔
Don't do it, Joe.
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just, uh...
我只是觉得你和我追求的是不同的东西
I just think you and I want different things.
不是 我不是这个意思
That's not... That's not what I mean.
如果你想走你就走吧 我
You can leave if you want. I...
有那么一秒 我以为你会很受伤呢
Wow. For a second there I thought you were gonna be vulnerable.
不要表现得像 我是一个不易受伤害的人
Don't act like I'm the one who has trouble being vulnerable.
- 我的意思是 - 什么
-I just mean... -Yeah?
你是什么意思
What did you mean?
当他们让我离开时 我想到了你的鲍勃姑父
When they let me out of that room, I thought of your Uncle Bob.
我一开始不知道为什么 但之后我意识到我在走廊里
I didn't know why at first, but then I realized I could still smell his cologne
还可以闻到他的古龙水的味道 我就知道他来过
in the hallway. I know he was there.
如果你想离开我 你就走吧
You can leave me if you want to,
但不论你姑父想让你做什么 你都别去做
but whatever it is your uncle wants you to do, don't do it.
你是个聪明人 乔
You're a smart guy, Joe.
你只是 你只是看人很不准
You just... You just got a shit sense of smell.
你有没有想过这一点
Did you ever consider it?
什么 我姑父让我被逮捕了 这样他就可以来救我
What? That my uncle got me arrested just so he could come to my rescue?
他利用我最关心的人作招募我进入中♥央♥情报局的工具
That he used the people I cared about most as a tool to recruit me into the CIA?
是的 我
Yeah. I...
我觉得挺明显的 他就是这么做的
I guess it's pretty obvious he did.
或许贾尼斯是对的 或许我就是不会看人
Maybe Janice was right, maybe I am a bad judge of character.
感谢你留下来
Thanks for staying.
这些东西都太荒唐了不像是你编出来的
The whole thing's too insane for you to have made it up.
是啊
Yeah.
听到吗 马尔科姆 马丁 梅德加 马尔科姆 马丁 梅德加
level down Malcolm, Martin, Medgar. Malcolm, Martin, Medgar.
好了
That's good.
让我们去抓一些混♥蛋♥回来吧
Let's clench some assholes.
我们开始录像了
And we're rolling.
我想谈谈昨天在
I wanna talk about the 11 men and women
乔治城科技公♥司♥被杀害的11个男人和女人
that were murdered in the offices of a Georgetown tech firm yesterday.
政♥府♥想让你们相信他们只是普通市民
The government would have you believe they were just civilians
被卷入了枪击案中 但这不是真实的故事
caught in the shooting, but that's not the real story.
他们是美国的政♥府♥员工 他们就是攻击目标
They were American service members and they were targeted.
凯莱布·乌尔夫 一位信息活跃分子
Caleb Wolfe, an information activist
目前正被全世界的
who's currently wanted for questioning
执法机构和情报机构通缉审问
by law-enforcement agencies and intelligence services all around the globe,
他今天用一个在线视频揭秘了事情的真♥相♥ 上了头条
is making headlines today with new revelations in an online video.
乔 乔
Joe? Joe!
- 怎么了 - 看啊
- What? - Look.
这些天才们聚集在一起
There is a very good reason
做着缺乏公开性的工作
that such an impressive collection of geniuses
是有一个很好的理由的
have such a dearth of publicly available work.
因为IEP分♥析♥公♥司♥根本不是一个科技公♥司♥
IEP Analytics wasn't really a tech company at all.
它是中情局的前线
It was a CIA front.
IEP 恰好也是中情局内部的一个部门
IEP, it just so happens, was also the outfit within the CIA
它们的算法是第一个识别出阿马尔·纳扎里的
whose algorithm first identified Ammar Nazari.
第一季 第四集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表